OOC

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

Re: OOC

#401 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Storm11 wrote:if Epi and the half-orc have protection from evil on them should the Demoness even be able to touch them or control them, and if the fighter/cleric is Charmed his spell might have miscast due to the stress of The charm on his mind right?
Yes, you would sure think that should be the case. Especially the touching part.

That's why I specifically put that in there. :)
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#402 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Cauchy wrote:Epi

As commanded by her new BFF, Epi charges at Brother Tomas, "You dare to threaten my mistress!" She swings her long sword striking the cleric (of course).

Damage: [1d8+4] = 8+4 = 12 Max damage of course.
:lol:
At least you should still get the XP. :D
ChubbyPixie
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#403 Post by ChubbyPixie »

Hey, fellows. I'll be traveling from July 30th till August 10th with possibly spotty internet access, so any posting will be sporadic at best. As per usual, please NPC my guys as needed and don't let me hold you up, etc., etc. :ugeek:
Inferno
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#404 Post by Inferno »

Hi,
I'm going out of town for two weeks, I don't expect to get online. I'll be back on 8/22.
Please NPC my character if I'm holding things up.

Ugghra will overcome his chauvinism and kill these poor women. Then he'll cut a path to the demon brother... I hope. :)

Have a good fortnight, everyone.
DM:
The Horror at Briarsgate (1e): Lovecraftian Gothic Horror (N1, homebrew)
Lost City of Eternity (1e): Hyborian Age Sword and Sorcery (B4, JG102, homebrew)
Once and Future Earth (1e): Post-Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Dungeon Crawl (X1, B1, ASE1, homebrew)
Sauron Victorious (1e): Dire Saga for the Fate of Middle Earth (homebrew)

Player:
Agax Gryyg: Gamer of Urth, Ravenloft
Azoth Al-Aziz: Lovecraftian Cultist, Tamoachan
Blodget: Foolish Young 9th Level Hobbit, Dark Clouds
Dredd Doomsmith: Dwarven Deathtrap Engineer, Tomb of Horrors
Elijah Crowthorne: Marooned Prophet, Pirates
Jack in the Green: Ancient Child, Giants
P.T. Codswallop: Larcenous Impresario, Dimwater
Sir Ugghra: Bestial Half-Orc Aristocrat, Brotherton
Swilbosh: Savage Lizard-Warrior, Keep
Tantos Vek: Failed Paladin, Under Streets
Ulfang Chainbreaker: Barbarian Liberator of Slaves, Tharizdun

DM bio is here.
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#405 Post by OGRE MAGE »

It is getting to the point where it might be easier for some of you guys to tell us when you are going to be around instead. :lol: Just kidding!

Thanks and safe travels!
ChubbyPixie
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#406 Post by ChubbyPixie »

OGRE MAGE wrote:It is getting to the point where it might be easier for some of you guys to tell us when you are going to be around instead.
I'll be be available for PBP Oct 3rd -9th and Aug 12, 2017.

I'm back! Sorry, fellows. Was in the mountains of Austria/Slovenia with sparse access for about 1/2 hour per day, which 1/2 hour was donated to family time. And after a brief and unsuccessful battle with jet lag (it's 4:30 am) I'm ready to go see what I missed. Based on Oz's performance to date, this vacation has probably been beneficial to the party. :) Or he's dead. :( The suspense is killing me.
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#407 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Come on man, it's Czechoslovakia.

We zip in, we zip out. It's like getting into Wisconsin.

Welcome home! (I hope you get that) :lol:

Garycon badges go on sale today, incidentally. :D
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#408 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Sorry for the delay folks. I have apparently caught some nasty mid summer flu bug and have been down for the count the last couple of days.

New post is up.

Enjoy. :twisted:
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#409 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Cauchy wrote:Epi

You think it still is, yes.
proving for the 7,325th time, that it is always a bad idea to fire missiles into a melee battle. ;)
Or in this case that is a bad idea to jump in front of an archer loosing arrows. :D
Ummmm...I think they both acted before you did. :D No biggie, I was really only trying to make a joke.
Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#410 Post by Scott308 »

OGRE MAGE wrote:Come on man, it's Czechoslovakia.

We zip in, we zip out. It's like getting into Wisconsin.
Great movie! One of our nurses, my friend Jordan, told a surgeon from Turkey, who was getting on everyone for minor things that day, to Lighten up, Francis. The surgeon had no idea what he was talking about, obviously never having seen the movie. He replied, I am not Francis. I am Mustafa. Who is this Francis? Jordan then explained to the surgeon that it was a line from a movie. He tries to use that line occasionally, but manages to botch it every time. :lol:
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson
ChubbyPixie
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#412 Post by ChubbyPixie »

OGRE MAGE wrote:...Garycon badges go on sale today, incidentally. :D
Gah! I know. Was so busy painting this weekend I didn't get mine bought yet. But I will... I will....
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#413 Post by OGRE MAGE »

The Gold badges sold out in less than an hour. :shock:

We went with Silver this year. (mostly by mistake because the gold were already gone)

But with the last several years of nightmarish game registration, at least we wont feel slighted this year if we don't get into any of the games that we wanted.

Scott is going again too (at least for one day) We should all try to get into a cool game together if we can. :D
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#414 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Grognardsw wrote:Not having a Protection from Evil upon Orando, or possessing a magic weapon, it wasn't his intent to enter the room but just open the way for the Protected fighters and have the flour maybe reveal any invisible foes.
Sorry!
I think I must have taken this...
Grognardsw wrote:Orando, sorcerer If there is room in the doorway melee, Orando lunges through with the torch to set the undead bitches ablaze.
....to mean that you wanted to get past them and into the room.

My bad.
Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#415 Post by Scott308 »

ChubbyPixie wrote: Pee Wee's Big Adventure!
Nope. Stripes. Although, I do recall Pee Wee saying that in the movie now that you mention it. But the lines that Ogre Mage had quoted, prompting my response, were from Stripes.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson
ChubbyPixie
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#416 Post by ChubbyPixie »

OGRE MAGE wrote:The Gold badges sold out in less than an hour. :shock:

We went with Silver this year. (mostly by mistake because the gold were already gone)

But with the last several years of nightmarish game registration, at least we wont feel slighted this year if we don't get into any of the games that we wanted.

Scott is going again too (at least for one day) We should all try to get into a cool game together if we can. :D
:shock:
Oh dear.

Oh, well. Silver should do.
Yes. We must do this thing together. Also: booze.
ChubbyPixie
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#417 Post by ChubbyPixie »

Got my Silver Badge!

I will regret not having as many "fantasy nuggets" to spend on sweet games as with the Gold, but as far as all the swag last year, the only thing I cared much about was the multi-colored beer cups. Because you can put beer in them.

Anyways... IT'S ON!

...I think, right? How long do we have to wait now?...

(crickets)
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#418 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Sweet!!!
ChubbyPixie wrote: Also: booze.
Ummm..........Duh? :lol:

It isn't until the end of march so you might want to curb your enthusiasm a bit. :D

And.....you can still buy the beer cups. You just don't get free ones with the silver badge. :(

Oh, it is SO on!
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#419 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Grognardsw wrote:Orando, sorcerer

Hoping that Brother Tomas truly is under his own control, Orando looks back into the room with the demon.

"Panguine, drop the torch on that which the orc attacked!"

Again casting directly from his occult grimoire, Orando intones the magick words to Metzner's Myriad of Mirror Images upon Ugghra.
I think we discussed this once already but, that spell can only be cast on the one doing the casting.

This might spark your memory:
viewtopic.php?f=243&t=4391&start=320#p243522
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#420 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Inferno wrote:Sir Ugghra, half-orc aristocrat:

"Vile, Wicked Demon!" Sir Ugghra spat as he sprang at the corpulent hellion cannibal, steel flashing and voice commanding.
"Slothful, Gluttonous Depravity! Back To The Hell That Spawned Your Wretched, Despicable Atrocity! Plague This Hamlet No Longer, Heinous Transgressor of All That Is Decent and Virtuous!" the dual-natured defender declared without any sense of irony or self awareness.

Sacred Sword: To Hit: [1d20+5] = 13+5 = 18, Damage: S/M:[1d10+6] = 3+6 = 9, L: [3d6+6] = 11+6 = 17
Macro doesn't include +2 for charging.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
17 points of damage?

I'm glad I waited for you to make your own rolls. :lol:

Welcome back in a big way! :D

Return to “Can You Help A Brother Out? (1E)”