The Final Fun Facts to Find

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

Re: The Final Fun Facts to Find

#281 Post by Scott308 »

Father Dowling

Do not harm the women! They are not evil, merely under the influence of the demon. Dowling will try to peacefully interpose himself between Ozwaldus and the women to hopefully allow him to act freely.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#282 Post by Grognardsw »

Orando, sorcerer

Hoping that Brother Tomas truly is under his own control, Orando looks back into the room with the demon.

"Panguine, drop the torch on that which the orc attacked!"
Last edited by Grognardsw on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChubbyPixie
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#283 Post by ChubbyPixie »

Ozwaldus flails in the midst of the bedraggled, emaciated women attackers. "Ack!" he cries as one of their grubby fingers accidentally goes in his mouth as they push him. Giving up trying to attack the creature, and seeing that the women lack the power to actually harm him, he attempts to keep them occupied grappling to keep them from hampering the others who are doing the real fighting.

Inferno
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#284 Post by Inferno »

Sir Ugghra, half-orc aristocrat:

"Vile, Wicked Demon!" Sir Ugghra spat as he sprang at the corpulent hellion cannibal, steel flashing and voice commanding.
"Slothful, Gluttonous Depravity! Back To The Hell That Spawned Your Wretched, Despicable Atrocity! Plague This Hamlet No Longer, Heinous Transgressor of All That Is Decent and Virtuous!" the dual-natured defender declared without any sense of irony or self awareness.

Sacred Sword: To Hit: [1d20+5] = 13+5 = 18, Damage: S/M:[1d10+6] = 3+6 = 9, L: [3d6+6] = 11+6 = 17
Macro doesn't include +2 for charging.
DM:
The Horror at Briarsgate (1e): Lovecraftian Gothic Horror (N1, homebrew)
Lost City of Eternity (1e): Hyborian Age Sword and Sorcery (B4, JG102, homebrew)
Once and Future Earth (1e): Post-Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Dungeon Crawl (X1, B1, ASE1, homebrew)
Sauron Victorious (1e): Dire Saga for the Fate of Middle Earth (homebrew)

Player:
Agax Gryyg: Gamer of Urth, Ravenloft
Azoth Al-Aziz: Lovecraftian Cultist, Tamoachan
Blodget: Foolish Young 9th Level Hobbit, Dark Clouds
Dredd Doomsmith: Dwarven Deathtrap Engineer, Tomb of Horrors
Elijah Crowthorne: Marooned Prophet, Pirates
Jack in the Green: Ancient Child, Giants
P.T. Codswallop: Larcenous Impresario, Dimwater
Sir Ugghra: Bestial Half-Orc Aristocrat, Brotherton
Swilbosh: Savage Lizard-Warrior, Keep
Tantos Vek: Failed Paladin, Under Streets
Ulfang Chainbreaker: Barbarian Liberator of Slaves, Tharizdun

DM bio is here.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#285 Post by OGRE MAGE »

The Bane of Brotherton Revealed
Round 4

Orando's porter drops his torch onto the blob and soon an even more disgusting smell fills the air as the creatures skin bubbles and burns. Father Dowling warns not to harm the girls as he rushes into the room. He flails his way into the mosh of Ozwaldus hugging up on his pack of naked, finger sucking females, disrupting the bizarre scrum even more.

Angella becomes possessed by the demon and charges in to attack Sir Ugghra, trying to stop him from hurting the master. Her blow is infective against the orcmans heavy armor, enraging the female even more. Epi and Ugghra continue their onslaught of steel on the demonic glutton. Both of their blades sink deep into the blob, hurting him badly. More orange goo sprays out of the flab, splashing the room with even more gore.

Ugghra suddenly hears a voice in his head that makes him wonder if killing this poor demon is really what he wants to be doing. Save vs. Spells to continue attacking, please. At that same instant, Brother Tomas jumps onto the back of Orando. He wraps his robe sash around the unsuspecting elf's neck, trying to strangle the life out of him. Normal Strength check [3d6] to break the hold, please.

Actions!

Cauchy
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#286 Post by Cauchy »

Epi

The ranger concentrates on her attack, trying to ignore the strange behavior of almost everyone else. She strikes again, "Who has the holy water?"

Storm11
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#287 Post by Storm11 »

Angella attacks the half-orc again, finally thankful her attack rolls have all been terrible.

[1d20] = 3 : [1d10+1] = 6+1 = 7 : [2d6+1] = 8+1 = 9
Greys Campaign.

Inferno
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#288 Post by Inferno »

The righteous soldier of law and order continued lashing with tongue and blade: "Foul Degenerate! Miscreant! Reprobate! Immoral Beast! Self-Indulgent, Shameless, Intemperate Sensualist! Depraved Abomination Against Man and God!"

The fierce determination of the epitaphs, and their accompanying sword thrusts, made one wonder whether Sir Ugghra was referring to the grotesque devil, Orando or perhaps Krual Caine.

Save vs Spells: (15): [1d20] = 20
Sacred Sword: To Hit: [1d20+5] = 13+5 = 18, Damage: S/M:[1d10+6] = 5+6 = 11, L: [3d6+6] = 12+6 = 18
Zounds. :)
DM:
Lost City of Eternity (1e): Hyborian Age Sword and Sorcery (B4, JG102, homebrew)
Once and Future Earth (1e): Post-Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Dungeon Crawl (X1, B1, ASE1, homebrew)

Player:

DM bio is here.

Scott308

#289 Post by Scott308 »

Father Dowling

Hearing the rangers query, the priest remembers what he has in his inventory. Taking a vial of holy water, he will pour it on the grotesque demon. The power of Tyr compels you. Get back to the diabolical pit from which thy contemptuous self originated!
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

ChubbyPixie
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#290 Post by ChubbyPixie »

"Gah! Could you hurry?!" yells Ozwaldus from the pile of dirty ladies. This is by far the most filthy task he has ever undertaken. If one of the ladies tries to rush the fighting, he'll try to detain her.
I rolled a 7 on the die roller, but for some reason can't copy and paste it in here...

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#291 Post by Grognardsw »

Orando, martial arcanist

Orando feels the priest on his back and the sash around his throat. The drops down, then launches himself back. In the tumble he slips out.

"Damn human," he snarls.

Orando reaches within his robe and scatters black pepper (procured from the kitchen of Wolfgang Puck the gourmet thaumaturgist) in Brother Tomas' face, while using his other hand to try to thump the cleric with his staff.
Str. Check (8) [3d6] = 7
Pepper [1d20] = 1, staff [1d20] = 7, [1d6] = 3 The dice roller continues to live up to its reputation.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#292 Post by OGRE MAGE »

The Bane of Brotherton Revealed
Round 5

More of the bloody orange goo flies about the room as Epi and Ugghra continue to slash and stab at the bulbous blob. With each continuing deep injury, the demons body rumbles and it cries out in obvious pain. The thing still seems completely immobile and unable to defend itself or even sit upright at this point. It just flops a little bit side to side as they cut into its flab.

After Epi's ingenious suggestion, Father Dowling also joins in on the fun by dousing the blob with some of his holy water. The things pink skin bubbles and burns from the application, causing it to cry out even more. Angella attacks Sir Ugghra for the second time but, her heart just doesn't seem to be into it. Ozwaldus continues acting as the naked female distractee. They continue to fondle and grope the poor man, getting more and more aggressive with him as time goes by. Their slaps and punches are starting to hurt him, making him think a lot about his flask as he bears the burden.

Orando pretty much knew deep down that the priest was going to jump him. Who wouldn't? He quickly flips the old man ass over teakettle, dropping him to the floor hard enough to knock him out cold. He pulls out a pouch of exotic pepper but then drops that on the floor as well.

After giving it a little more thought, this incubus decides that it might be better to face the wrath of master Demogorgon for his decades of failings than to simply lay here and get hacked to pieces by some overzealous adventurers. He knows that it is time to leave this life of luxury here on the prime material plane. The red mist that fills the room begins to move around you now as the blob concentrates. It begins to form into a swirling pattern the makes wide circles throughout the room. The massively bloated demon begins to faze out of sight as you continue your attack. It is as if he and the red mists around him are slowly turning invisible before your very eyes.

You all suddenly hear a demonic voice that rips through your minds.

You may have foiled me here this day but, I can return again to any one of a thousand shitty towns like this one where I can start anew. Don't think for a second that you have bested me! For I promise each of you that I will be back someday to repay you for what you've done to my sister! You mortals will all die a very horrible death! Mhuahahaha!

Actions!

Cauchy
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#293 Post by Cauchy »

Epi

Seeing her enemy has apparently fled, the ranger turns looking towards the rest. Breathing heavily she pants, "Is that it? No more hidden foes?"

Assuming the rest of the room seems quiet, she removes her helmet, mops her brow, and cleans her sword.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#294 Post by OGRE MAGE »

The demon is actually in the process of fleeing. It would still be possible to get in one last attack. But only if you actually want to. I don't like to steer. :D

Scott308

#295 Post by Scott308 »

Father Dowling

Seeing how effective the holy water was, Dowling will grab his final two vials and splash them on the giant demon before it can escape.

Storm11
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#296 Post by Storm11 »

Angella presumably still not in control of herself, attacks Ugghra again, swinging wildly.

[1d20] = 2 : [1d10+1] = 8+1 = 9 : [2d6+1] = 10+1 = 11
Greys Campaign.

ChubbyPixie
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#297 Post by ChubbyPixie »

Ozwaldus attempts to free himself of the ladies' grasp(s). If he can, he'll grab the amulet from the unconscious Brother Tomas and try to press it into the rapidly de-materializing flesh of the disgusting blob. "Away foul demon!... How does this thing work again?" he cries.

Inferno
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#298 Post by Inferno »

"No! Thou Have Been Bested his Day, Dark Spirit! You Are Vanquished Forevermore! Never To Deign Show Your Heinous Immorality Again, Never to Plague the Minds of Good Men! Begone, Wicked Possessor! Get Ye Hence, Obscene Sinner!" Sir Ugghra commanded, clearly referring to Krual Caine now.

Yes! That was it! The bloated demon's mental powers, and capricious Orando's black magic, had been the cause of Ugghra's vile alter ego all along! The nobleorc was freed at last from this hateful curse.

...Or so he hoped.

Sacred Sword: To Hit: [1d20+5] = 15+5 = 20, Damage: S/M:[1d10+6] = 3+6 = 9, L: [3d6+6] = 10+6 = 16
DM:

Player:

DM bio is here.

Cauchy
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#299 Post by Cauchy »

Epi

Well Epi will be glad to try and get in a parting shot.

Attack: [1d20+3] = 16+3 = 19
Damage: [1d8+4] = 6+4 = 10

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#300 Post by Grognardsw »

Orando smooths out his clothes, glad to be alive. While attention is on the retreating demon, the elf gives Brother Tomas a swift kick in the stomach.

Return to “Can You Help A Brother Out? (1E)”