Act 2: Death Fanjyr Way Station

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

Re: Act 2: Death Fanjyr Way Station

#481 Post by Scott308 »

Ooh, we're building our collection of Figurines of Wonderous Power. Only a whole bunch left to find! :)

Do either the box or the fly have any words engraved or carved? Anything that would indicate a command word or any way to open the box without use of a Knock spell?

The monk is fine with taking any watch shift. Ideally we should let casters that need to memorize spells skip a watch. The monk, Halo, Trotter and Xano can each take a two hour shift to get us through the night.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#482 Post by OGRE MAGE »

No and no.

Still waiting on that watch order....... I'd really like to get this last bit finished so we can move on please.

Scott308

#483 Post by Scott308 »

Since Halo and Trotter wanted to go first and second, let's go with this:
Halo
Trotter
Xano
Monk

Mira can hang out with whoever if she feels she will be unable to sleep.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

tkrexx
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#484 Post by tkrexx »

As the "New Kid" I'm good with that.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#485 Post by OGRE MAGE »

As dawn is about to break, Mira and Rabbit are just finishing up the final stage of their watch. They are suddenly startled to hear someone or something trying to enter the ground level of the tower. As they move to investigate the noise, they are surprised to see a diminutive halfling wandering around through the rubble on the level below. He also seems startled to see you as he looks back up the stairs at you with wide eyes.

Scott308

#486 Post by Scott308 »

Be not afraid, says the monk, trying to calm the frightened halfling. We mean you no harm. Are you from this area? This is Mira, and you may call me Rabbit. What is your name, good sir?

Inferno
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#487 Post by Inferno »

The young hobbit was greatly relieved at those kind words. He approached the two great heroes and bowed. “Greetings, my lord and lady. My name is Bloderic Bulgebelly. My friends call me “Blodget!" And I am at your service!”

For a halfling so young, earnest and unassuming, he had many magnificent possessions: a jewel-hilted short sword, a cloak that rendered him nigh invisible, two golden rings, finely crafted studded leather armor, and more.

These two mighty champions reminded Blodget of the last company he traveled with. Rest their souls.

Meet the new "new kid." ;)
DM:
The Horror at Briarsgate (1e): Lovecraftian Gothic Horror (N1, homebrew)
Lost City of Eternity (1e): Hyborian Age Sword and Sorcery (B4, JG102, homebrew)
Once and Future Earth (1e): Post-Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Dungeon Crawl (X1, B1, ASE1, homebrew)
Sauron Victorious (1e): Dire Saga for the Fate of Middle Earth (homebrew)

Player:
Agax Gryyg: Gamer of Urth, Ravenloft
Azoth Al-Aziz: Lovecraftian Cultist, Tamoachan
Blodget: Foolish Young 9th Level Hobbit, Dark Clouds
Dredd Doomsmith: Dwarven Deathtrap Engineer, Tomb of Horrors
Elijah Crowthorne: Marooned Prophet, Pirates
Jack in the Green: Ancient Child, Giants
P.T. Codswallop: Larcenous Impresario, Dimwater
Sir Ugghra: Bestial Half-Orc Aristocrat, Brotherton
Swilbosh: Savage Lizard-Warrior, Keep
Tantos Vek: Failed Paladin, Under Streets
Ulfang Chainbreaker: Barbarian Liberator of Slaves, Tharizdun

DM bio is here.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#488 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Let the fun continue in the next thread.....

viewtopic.php?f=164&t=4018

Return to “Dark Clouds Gather AD&D 1E”