It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:09 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: II. Tree Cave - Day 2
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:34 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 10884
Location: Chicago, Illinois
The group establishes a watch schedule and everyone is afforded a full night worth of uninterrupted rest. Those that are injured feel more restored, with Junius and Tippin feeling at approximately half their full strength, and Keebler just slightly less than that.

During his watch, and before settling down for his respective night of rest, Rainey casts the 'Read Magic' spell he had prepared and copies the contents of Omdog's spell book into his own. And possibly one spell from Mila.

AdaRue completes her search of the chamber and does not find any hidden or secret exit. Borsh must have just been reliant upon the bar lock on the door to keep himself safe.

Mila and Keebler shove the table from the room down the entry passage and create an extra barrier between the beetle feasting room and the bosses chamber they now occupy. Mila, distraught over the sounds of the carnage taking place on the other side of the door forces herself to sleep, while Keebler remains awake and mans the first watch shift.

Everyone except Tippin and Junius use their waking moments to memorize their new daily spells.
Attachment:
Start - Day 2.jpg
Start - Day 2.jpg [ 324.35 KiB | Viewed 178 times ]



After all spells have been memorized, and everyone has enjoyed a meal to refuel their energy, the group needs to decide upon their plans for the new day.



Actions?

---
Possessions to Divide
---
Date: 21 Februarius, Year 7102
Time: 09:17 (Sunrise: 06:23, Sunset: 18:01)
Temp: 53F (62F topside)
Conditions:
    Cool
    Damp
Light Sources: Known Conditions/Spells in Effect:
    None

Character Status
    Mila | MU: 1 | Mv: 120/40 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 5 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1 (TBD; else: Light)
    Keebler| : Elf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 7/6 | HP: 6-3 = 3-2 = 1+1 = 2 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (20) | Spells: 1st: 1 (TBD; else: Sleep)
    Tippin | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/4/3 | HP: 4-3 = 1+1 = 2 | Armor: Hobgoblin Chain, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Short sword, Shortbow (20)
    Junius | Dwarf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/7/6 | HP: 10-8 = 2+4 = 6-4 = 2+3 = 5 | Armor: Leather, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Scimitar, Sling (10), Shortbow (20)
    AdaRue | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 7/6 | HP: 5 | Armor: Std Leather, Goblin Shield | Weapons: Staff | Spells: 1st: 1 (TBD; else: CLW)
    Canun | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace, Sling | Spells: 1st: 1 (TBD; else: CLW)
    Rainey | MU: 1 | Mv: 90" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 10 | HP: 3 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st 1 (TBD; else: Read Magic)
The Lost or Fallen
    Tom | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/4/3 | HP: 5-4 = 1+3 = 4-5 = -1 | Armor: Chain, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Handaxe, Shortbow (16), Dagger
    Omdog | MU: 1 | Mv: 120" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 3-4 = -1 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Quarterstaff, Dagger | Spells: 1st 1, 0
    Watts | Thief: 1 | Mv: 90" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/6 | HP: 5-1 = 4-3 = 1-5 = -4 | Armor: Leather, Dex -2 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (11)


Marching Orders
    Scout:
      Keebler

    5-foot:
      Junius
      Tippin
      Keebler
      AdaRue
      Mila
      Rainey
      Canun

    10-foot:
      Junius
      Tippin & Keebler
      AdaRue & Mila
      Rainey & Canun

Rolls

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:41 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 13685
"Unless our rations are low, I would recommend resting here one more day," says Keebler. "I am still quite injured, as are Tippin and Junius. This location is well secured. We could use the extra day to heal wounds and copy spells."

If the others agree, Keelber will prepare Read Magic and copy Omdog's spells into his book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tippin gives the chest of gold a look that's a mix between curiosity and skepticism. "Anyone else want to poke around in there? You can use the crowbar if you want."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:56 am 
Online
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5655
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Junius agrees.
We might as well enjoy the rations our dear friends left us. I certainly could use some more healing, and I can tell the others could as well.

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:16 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 1664
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Mila

Will take to Keebler's example and disgard her light spell for Read Magic. She will then go to the pile of books in the middle of the floor and cast it, begining her own copying with the other magic users, occasionally asking questions of the much more trained companions. Though she has had little to no schooling, it seems obvious she could have been a hard working pupil had she had the chance earlier in life. She is certainly eager to learn and understand their craft better than her seat of her pants instict she has been using up until now.

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:14 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:07 pm
Posts: 3294
Location: Ithaca, NY
After inspecting all the wounded, AdaRue decides Keebler and Tippin are most in need. She prays over Keebler, a carved, pregnant woman in her hands. She smiles as the wounds knit closed, but her work is undone because she has lost her focus. I'm sorry! I'll try again tomorrow if we get the chance.


Cure Light Wounds [1d6+1] = 1+1 = 2 Ugh!

I am guessing a full 24 hour rest might get Tippin pretty close to full HP anyhow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:05 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:07 pm
Posts: 3294
Location: Ithaca, NY
AdaRue sits down next to Mila for a time, but then grows restless because her new friend is so busy. She rises and starts cleaning the room, sweepimg dirt to the northwest corner. Then she heads to the chest and insoects the coins and cloth, looking for any recognizable markings on anything. She also inspects the chest, trying to determine if its origin is anyplace she might know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:44 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm
Posts: 7924
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
The prospect of more rest appeals to Canun. Plus, he will have more time to count money.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:20 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 10884
Location: Chicago, Illinois
The group agrees that, since their current location is well secured, they will continue to take advantage of it and rest at least one more day.

Knowning they will be bunkered in, the arcane casters prepare their 'Read Magic' spells and spend hours upon hours working in the glow of the fire beetle gland transcribing the mysterious, magical writings from Omdog's spellbook into their own. They also have time to share spells amongst themselves, if they desire.

Canun and AdaRue cast their daily cure spells on Keebler and Junius respectively, and while their divine requests are answered, the responses are equally weak. Disappointed at the outcome of her healing attempt, AdaRue looks to join Mila, only to find her deeply focused on the contents of Omdog's spellbook, planning on recreating the unknown spells into her own book of magic. Not wanting to distract her friend, she rises and starts cleaning the room, sweepimg dirt to the northwest corner.

Tippin gives the chest of gold a look that's a mix between curiosity and skepticism. "Anyone else want to poke around in there? You can use the crowbar if you want." AdaRue accepts the halfling's request as an invitation to interrupt her cleaning. She heads over to the chest and begins to visually inspect the coins on the surface -- confirming the contents to be almost exclusively silver -- several thousands of the coins to be sure -- with a few gold and copper coins mixed in as well. Canun seems eager to count, so she will allow her fellow person of faith to confirm the actual totals.

The cloth resting at the surface catches also her attention next. Visually examining it as well, it appears to be a cut off section of a brown cloak. There appears to be a splotch of blood on the underside of it. Using the previously offered crowbar, she flips the cloth over. Beneath it rests a small quill; its point a dark reddish brown color. On the underside of the cloak swatch, written in now-dried blood, is the following message:"Sent by Sir Rufus to destroy Nulwid. Made it five or six levels deep and never found him. Beware of the false king." The writing begins to become increasingly illegible, and the last words AdaRue is able to make out are: "If I don't make it, plea...."


None of you have heard of Sir Rufus, or Nulwid.



Actions?

---
Possessions to Divide
---
Date: 21 Februarius, Year 7102
Time: 09:17 (Sunrise: 06:23, Sunset: 18:01)
Temp: 53F (62F topside)
Conditions:
    Cool
    Damp
Light Sources: Known Conditions/Spells in Effect:
    None

Character Status
    Mila | MU: 1 | Mv: 120/40 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 5 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1 (TBD; else: Light)
    Keebler| : Elf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 7/6 | HP: 6-3 = 3-2 = 1+1 = 2+2 =
    4 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (20) | Spells: 1st: 1 (TBD; else: Sleep)
    Tippin | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/4/3 | HP: 4-3 = 1+1 = 2 | Armor: Hobgoblin Chain, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Short sword, Shortbow (20)
    Junius | Dwarf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/7/6 | HP: 10-8 = 2+4 = 6-4 = 2+3 = 5+2 = 7 | Armor: Leather, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Scimitar, Sling (10), Shortbow (20)
    AdaRue | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 7/6 | HP: 5 | Armor: Std Leather, Goblin Shield | Weapons: Staff | Spells: 1st: 1 (TBD; else: CLW)
    Canun | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace, Sling | Spells: 1st: 1 (TBD; else: CLW)
    Rainey | MU: 1 | Mv: 90" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 10 | HP: 3 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st 1 (TBD; else: Read Magic)
The Lost or Fallen
    Tom | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/4/3 | HP: 5-4 = 1+3 = 4-5 = -1 | Armor: Chain, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Handaxe, Shortbow (16), Dagger
    Omdog | MU: 1 | Mv: 120" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 3-4 = -1 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Quarterstaff, Dagger | Spells: 1st 1, 0
    Watts | Thief: 1 | Mv: 90" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/6 | HP: 5-1 = 4-3 = 1-5 = -4 | Armor: Leather, Dex -2 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (11)


Marching Orders
    Scout:
      Keebler

    5-foot:
      Junius
      Tippin
      Keebler
      AdaRue
      Mila
      Rainey
      Canun

    10-foot:
      Junius
      Tippin & Keebler
      AdaRue & Mila
      Rainey & Canun

Rolls

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:51 pm 
Online
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5655
Location: Middle of Carolinas
During the 2nd day, Junius will slowly recheck the walls and flooring for secret entrances, not quite aware (since he was snoozing) that most have already been checked.
He will volunteer for first or 2nd shift of night guard, whatever is required.

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:53 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 13685
Keebler settles in to the spell-swapping circle, sharing his spells and receiving other spells in return.

I'll add everyone's spells to his book unless told otherwise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So...the chest is safe?" asks Tippin tentatively. "Neat! Who wants to help me count the money? We have all day!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:52 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm
Posts: 7924
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
On the first day, seeing Junius most injured, Canun walks towards the dwarf, chest thrust out. "I shall heal you - or, rather, Hubbard shall heal you - I shall be his conduit."

Cure light wounds [1d6+1] = 1+1 = 2

The pudgy cleric grows angry. "See? I TOLD you all to shut up! It's a wonder I was able to perform this magic at all with all the noise you were making. Make sure I get proper sleep tonight..."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:24 am 
Online
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5655
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Junius grins and thanks his old friend.
I see you still aint learned how to treat wounds. But, I've a feeling you'll have enough practice to get it right.

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:40 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 13685
Tippin finds counting money to be theraputic. At the end of the day, he feels as good as new.

Keebler, oddly enough, seems to find spell copying just as restful.

Keebler: [1d3] = 3
Tippin: [1d3] = 2


Both should be at full HP now, I think.

Keebler will go with Sleep for his spell the next day.


Last edited by Zhym on Mon May 22, 2017 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:44 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm
Posts: 7924
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
It's too dark down here for Canun's tastes. He'll memorize Light.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:48 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 1664
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Mila

If there is time after scribing and studies, Mila will finish the dirty work of cleaning the wolf hide which should be slightly easier now that is seasoned for a day. She will also switch out he old dagger with the Silver one she got from Omdog's body to carry on her belt, putting the other in her pack.

Before watch or even while cleaning the hide, she will visit with AdsRue and anyone else feeling social, trying to learn about them since her time in the old house of their dead lord was limited and she doesn't want to feel so out of place. Time and limited space drawing her out of her shell if only a little.

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:58 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:07 pm
Posts: 3294
Location: Ithaca, NY
Sitting with Mila and anyone else around, AdaRue ponders the message in the chest. I don't get it. So we know these caves are really deep. And there is a "False King" and someone named "Nulwid." But that message could have been written decades ago, so it isn't much help. Have any of you heard of Sir Rufus or Nulwid?

As Tippin counts he coins, she looks at the stamping on them to see if she recognizes where/when they are from. And she inspects the chest to see if there are any markings on it or hidden compartments or false panels, inside or out.

In case they are needed:
Int 8 - Sir Rufus - [1d20] = 19
Int 8 - Nulwid - [1d20] = 8
Int 8 - coins- [1d20] = 4 Hmm... She must have been a coin enthusiast as a child... :P


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:01 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 8:40 pm
Posts: 2555
Rainey will spend the day copying spells with the others.

As the time ticks by, he'll try to tidy up the cave a bit. He'll move the verminous bedroll with someone's quarterstaff, drape the dead party member's bedrolls over the entrance to the tunnel to prevent light from escaping, establish a spot for people to use to go to the bathroom as far as possible from where we're sleeping, eating and working, etc.

As he ponders the names, he'll note "Rufus sounds human. Is Nulwid an Elven name? Goblin? Sounds foreign, at least... Maybe, if Nulwid's still around, Sir Rufus, or his ... well, his progeny, might appreciate someone finding him."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:55 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 10884
Location: Chicago, Illinois
The group, electing to voluntarily spend another full day holed up in the secured boss room, manages to get plenty of rest between performing their routine, downtime tasks.

Mila carves out some time to finish the dirty work of cleaning the wolf hide she skinned previously. The chamber is large, and she performs her task a far corner, but the smell in the confined area is still pretty revolting.

Junius, asleep while AdaRue performed her earlier inspection, slowly walks the perimeter of the chamber the group is in. Searching the walls and flooring for secret entrances, the dwarf also comes up empty.


"I don't get it, AdaRue states after hearing the message written upon the cloak. "So we know these caves are really deep, and there's a "false king," and someone named 'Nulwid,' but that message could have been written decades ago, so it really isn't much help," she sighes. "Have any of you heard of Sir Rufus or Nulwid?" she asks, drawing blank looks from everyone. A dead end? Rainey ponders the names. "Rufus sounds human. Is Nulwid an Elven name? Goblin? Sounds foreign, at least..." he pontificates. "Maybe, if Nulwid's still around, Sir Rufus, or his ... well, his progeny, might appreciate someone finding him."


Later, while Tippin gleefully counts the coins, AdaRue grabs a sample of one and inspects the stamping on them. The coin -- a silver penny -- bears the mark of having been minted in Tashal.
Attachment:
Tashal.jpg
Tashal.jpg [ 34.97 KiB | Viewed 98 times ]

Keebler, the most familiar with local geography, perks up. While everyone knows that you've all grown up in the Kingdom of Kaldor, the elf explains that Tashal, which is in the kingdom of Kaldor, is the second largest city in the region. "It's southeast," he shares, before taking four coins -- three silver and one gold -- and begins placing them on the ground in a diagonal line.

Drawing from his memory of having seen a map at some point during his schooling. "Tashal --" he starts, laying down the gold coin, "-- is here. Next is Querina," he continues, laying the first silver penny down just above and to the right of the gold coin marking Tashal. Then two more silver pennies, continuing the diagonal line, indicating that they represent Roganter, where they were heading, and finally Avocar. "Where we can never return," he adds with a hint of frustration, recalling their surprise exile a couple days prior, which seems so much longer ago with all that has happened of late.

Code:
                                              Avocar
                                      Roganter
                                 Querina
                             Tashal


Tippin finishes his counting and cheerfully announces that the chest contains 6,538 silver coins; 291 gold; and 64 copper. "Plus those four," the halfling adds, pointing to Keebler's map.


---

I'll leave this thread unlocked for a bit longer, in case there is any reaction or follow-up necessary to the above. Otherwise, my next update should be in a new thread for day three.

Speaking of day three, I have already updated the "signature" in this update, which shows how everyone will be fully healed except for Junius, who will still have a single hit point of damage, but those will not be official until we officially turn the page on day two.

Also, I will still need the memorized spell for AdaRue.


Actions?


---
Possessions to Divide
---
Date: 22 Februarius, Year 7102
Time: 09:09 (Sunrise: 06:23, Sunset: 18:01)
Temp: 53F (62F topside)
Conditions:
    Cool
    Damp
Light Sources: Known Conditions/Spells in Effect:
    None

Character Status
    Mila | MU: 1 | Mv: 120/40 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 5 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1 (Shield)
    Keebler| : Elf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 7/6 | HP: 6 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (20) | Spells: 1st: 1 (Sleep)
    Tippin | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/4/3 | HP: 4 | Armor: Hobgoblin Chain, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Short sword, Shortbow (20)
    Junius | Dwarf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/7/6 | HP: 10-8 = 2+4 = 6-4 = 2+3 = 5+2 = 7+2 = 9 | Armor: Leather, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Scimitar, Sling (10), Shortbow (20)
    AdaRue | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 7/6 | HP: 5 | Armor: Std Leather, Goblin Shield | Weapons: Staff | Spells: 1st: 1 (TBD; else: CLW)
    Canun | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace, Sling | Spells: 1st: 1 (Light)
    Rainey | MU: 1 | Mv: 90" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 10 | HP: 3 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st 1 (Sleep)
The Lost or Fallen
    Tom | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/4/3 | HP: 5-4 = 1+3 = 4-5 = -1 | Armor: Chain, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Handaxe, Shortbow (16), Dagger
    Omdog | MU: 1 | Mv: 120" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 3-4 = -1 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Quarterstaff, Dagger | Spells: 1st 1, 0
    Watts | Thief: 1 | Mv: 90" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/6 | HP: 5-1 = 4-3 = 1-5 = -4 | Armor: Leather, Dex -2 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (11)


Marching Orders
    Scout:
      Keebler

    5-foot:
      Junius
      Tippin
      Keebler
      AdaRue
      Mila
      Rainey
      Canun

    10-foot:
      Junius
      Tippin & Keebler
      AdaRue & Mila
      Rainey & Canun

Rolls
    None.

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (Forum)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:19 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm
Posts: 7924
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
"Well friends" starts Canun, cheered by the sight of the copious silver, "shall we take our well-earned coin to Roganter? Perhaps they will know of this Nulwid and Rufus."

He continues to look longingly at the coin. "Thank you, Hubbard, for this bounty."

He strokes his second chin. "That should be 934 silver coins for each, 41 gold and 9 copper. Leaving 4 gold and a copper, of course..."

If there are no objections, the cleric will help himself to the coin as described above.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:30 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 1664
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Mila

Seems happy about the coins but there is a note of concern in her voice as she speaks up. "The coin is nice, but can we carry it all? Won't it be heavy even if we split it? Also, I noticed the Fire Beetle Glands are starting to get dim, we will have to use lanterns or candles soon, maybe by morning. We probably need to leave soon, we can't stay here forever. I... I miss being outside...
but how do we know if the beetles outside are... gone....?"
she can't quite bring herself to say, "Done". "There is also the risk of the goblins, is there are more left outside somewhere. Can we make a peephole in the door or something?"

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group