It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:39 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:17 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:07 pm
Posts: 3915
Location: Ithaca, NY
AdaRue sighs sadly as the door is closed and barred shut. She couldn't even manage to send her friends off with a proper funeral. She sets her backpack down and goes about the task of searching the room for anything like a key or secret hiding place. She starts by searching the desk, first prodding it with her broom.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:07 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 8:40 pm
Posts: 2916
Rainey

Rainey wonders aloud "I wonder how long they'll take out there... ummm, eating..." His voice trails off, and he goes over to the bed, and searches it for a key.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:42 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11122
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Upon hearing the approaching beetles, Keebler hurries and bars the door to the room shut. The party is safe locked inside the bosses room, but their fallen companions are left to suffer a miserable fate on the other side of the door. Not wanting to dwell on the obvious, gruesome facts, Tippin tasks: "Hey, did anyone find a key on the dead boss hobgoblin? If not, let's search the room. There must be a key somewhere!"

AdaRue sighs sadly as the door is closed and barred shut, knowing she wasn't able to manage to send her friends off with a proper funeral. Tippin's statement snaps her out of her brief funk; she sets her backpack down and moves to search the rickety wooden table. Prodding it first with her broom, the table wobbles slightly, but remains standing and comes to a rest. Upon closer visual inspection, AdaRue discovers that the table consists of eight, 5-foot long wooden planks that do not have obvious binds, so she suspects they're held together or nailed together from below. From up top, the planks rest pretty close together, but there are slight gaps between them.

Rainey wonders aloud: "I wonder how long they'll take out there... ummm, eating..." His voice trails off at the chilling thought as he moves over to the bed to distract himself by searching it. The bed consists of simple wooden frame, which is little more than four small stumps of wood, serving as legs, connected to a 2-inch thick, solid wooden board that is roughly 3-feet wide and 5-feet long. Lying atop this frame is a makeshift mattress, which is essentially two bedrolls unwound and laid one on top of the other, possibly stuffed with a padding of some kind. The condition of this mattress is pretty revolting, as it is heavily stained with both sweat and blood, and even a cursory visual inspection of it reveals it to be infested with mites or other bed bugs.

So far, the at-a-distance inspections fail to reveal a key, or anything else of use.
Attachment:
Search-1.jpg
Search-1.jpg [ 250.28 KiB | Viewed 132 times ]



Actions?

---
Possessions to Divide
---
Date: 20 Februarius, Year 7102
Time: 16:45 (Sunrise: 06:45, Sunset: 17:43)
Temp: 44F (53F topside)
Conditions:
    Cool
    Damp
Light Sources: Known Conditions/Spells in Effect:
    None

Character Status
    Mila | MU: 1 | Mv: 120/40 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 5 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1
    Keebler| : Elf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 7/6 | HP: 6-3 = 3-2 = 1 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Shortbow (14) | Spells: 1st: 1, 0
    Tippin | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 7/6/5 | HP: 4-3 = 1 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Short sword, Shortbow (13)
    Junius | Dwarf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/7/6 | HP: 10-8 = 2+4 = 6-4 = 2 | Armor: Leather, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Scimitar, Sling (10), Shortbow (11)
    AdaRue | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 7/6 | HP: 5 | Armor: Std Leather, Goblin Shield | Weapons: Staff | Spells: 1st: 1, 0
    Canun | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace, Sling | Spells: 1st: 1, 0
    Rainey | MU: 1 | Mv: 90" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 10 | HP: 3 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st 1
The Lost or Fallen
    Tom | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/4/3 | HP: 5-4 = 1+3 = 4-5 = -1 | Armor: Chain, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Handaxe, Shortbow (16), Dagger
    Omdog | MU: 1 | Mv: 120" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 3-4 = -1 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Quarterstaff, Dagger | Spells: 1st 1, 0
    Watts | Thief: 1 | Mv: 90" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/6 | HP: 5-1 = 4-3 = 1-5 = -4 | Armor: Leather, Dex -2 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (11)


Marching Orders
    Scout:
      Keebler

    5-foot:
      Junius
      Tippin
      Keebler
      AdaRue
      Mila
      Rainey
      Canun

    10-foot:
      Junius
      Tippin & Keebler
      AdaRue & Mila
      Rainey & Canun

Rolls
    None.

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (5e)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:37 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5987
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Junius suggests they make sure the doorway is secure and rest long enough to allow some healing.

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:59 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 14695
"A wise suggestion," agrees Keebler. "The chest is not going anywhere. Let us rest and recover before poking at items that may be trapped."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, fine," sighs Tippin. "No fun until tomorrow."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:27 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 2006
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Mila

She found a place to her liking to sit and sulk under the desk. She held Omdog's staff in her hands. She didn't really get to know him at all, but he seemed so nice once he fell in with the group. Now he was gone, so was Tom and Watts. She sat there contemplating her mortality and looking around the room and then up at the table's underside. Idly she speaks to no one in particular. "Maybe we should conserve the lantern oil for now and use some of these candles or those fire beetle glands?"

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:53 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:07 pm
Posts: 3915
Location: Ithaca, NY
In preparation for a night's rest, AdaRue sweeps an area of the chamber for folks to bed down. The work frees her mind from the haunting images of her friends being devoured by giant insects. She nods at Mila and sets up the glowing glands around the room. I can keep watch and tend the fire while you all rest. Especially Tippin, Keebler and Junius. AdaRue takes a seat in the chair, expecting to need to burn it before morning. She faces the door, worried it might be breached at any moment.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:24 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 2006
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Mila

Sits up and copies the spells from Omdogs spellbook into her own and then after a moment of thought does the same the other way, copying her own spells to his, assuming it will be worth more if they ever make it to town again and in the meantime, It will be good to have an extra copy. That done she will dowse her lantern.

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:12 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm
Posts: 8047
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
drpete wrote:
Rainey

Rainey wonders aloud "I wonder how long they'll take out there... ummm, eating..." His voice trails off, and he goes over to the bed, and searches it for a key.


"Well, the more they eat the less we have to burn or bury" shrugs Canun. "Do not worry. It is their souls that matter. And I will see to it that our friends make it to their resting place."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:34 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5987
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Junius suggests he takes the first watch, hoping the pain subsides by the time he is ready for sleep.

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:56 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:07 pm
Posts: 3915
Location: Ithaca, NY
If it proves to be a safe place, we should probably stay here a day or so, so Canun and I can heal everyone and have our miracles prepared for traveling as well.

If Mila isn't using the desk for bunk space, AdaRue would dismantle the desk to look for the key and to prepare some firewood.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:23 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 2006
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Mila

Blinks looking up at AdaRue from her spot under the table as she finishes up her work. "Wha--- oh, sorry..."
She briefly inspects the underside of the table before gathering her things and moving out from under it. "Are you sure we should make a fire in here with no chimney?" She looks up thinking it would be odd for even a goblin to never make a fire and wonders if there is an air hole in the ceiling and suddenly has visions of the fire beetles coming out of a hole in the ceiling and shivers.

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:59 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm
Posts: 8047
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
"I will take last watch. You all are so terrible at fighting you'll be sure to need my healing."

With that, Canun coughs and worms his corpulent frame into his bedroll.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:30 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11122
Location: Chicago, Illinois
A handful of minutes pass, and the various group members begin to select tasks to keep themselves busy.
    Junius moves to the door and inspects it with a critical eye, and is relieved when he finds it to be quite secure.
    AdaRue begins to sweep an area of the chamber for folks to bed down.
    Mila slowly makes her way over to the collection of their fallen companions belongings and begins to rifle through Omdog's possessions. The mage grabs hold of his spellbook first, aware that Rainey will likely want his turn with it as well.
    Canun actually offers some consoling words as the chittering and crunching sounds persist beyond the lock door: "Do not worry. It is their souls that matter. And I will see to it that our friends make it to their resting place."

"We should probably stay here a day or so, so Canun and I can heal everyone," AdaRue says while continuing her sweeping. "A wise suggestion," agrees Keebler. "The chest is not going anywhere. Let us rest and recover before poking at items that may be trapped." Tippin, who had been eyeing the chest, reluctantly agrees. "Oh, fine," he sighs. "No fun until tomorrow."

After securing Omdog's spellbook, Mila suggests that the group conserve their lantern oil and utilize the free light given off by the fire beetle glands. The group agrees, and the three are strategically placed such that they illuminate almost the entire chamber. After placing her beetle gland, Mila dejectedly finds a place to sit and sulk under the table -- then, to her surprise, after looking up at the underside of the table, she spies a key nailed to it!
Attachment:
Key.jpg
Key.jpg [ 327.75 KiB | Viewed 79 times ]



Actions?

---
Possessions to Divide
---
Date: 20 Februarius, Year 7102
Time: 16:51 (Sunrise: 06:45, Sunset: 17:43)
Temp: 44F (53F topside)
Conditions:
    Cool
    Damp
Light Sources: Known Conditions/Spells in Effect:
    None

Character Status
    Mila | MU: 1 | Mv: 120/40 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 5 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1
    Keebler| : Elf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 7/6 | HP: 6-3 = 3-2 = 1 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Shortbow (14) | Spells: 1st: 1, 0
    Tippin | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 7/6/5 | HP: 4-3 = 1 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Short sword, Shortbow (13)
    Junius | Dwarf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/7/6 | HP: 10-8 = 2+4 = 6-4 = 2 | Armor: Leather, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Scimitar, Sling (10), Shortbow (11)
    AdaRue | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 7/6 | HP: 5 | Armor: Std Leather, Goblin Shield | Weapons: Staff | Spells: 1st: 1, 0
    Canun | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace, Sling | Spells: 1st: 1, 0
    Rainey | MU: 1 | Mv: 90" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 10 | HP: 3 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st 1
The Lost or Fallen
    Tom | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/4/3 | HP: 5-4 = 1+3 = 4-5 = -1 | Armor: Chain, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Handaxe, Shortbow (16), Dagger
    Omdog | MU: 1 | Mv: 120" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 3-4 = -1 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Quarterstaff, Dagger | Spells: 1st 1, 0
    Watts | Thief: 1 | Mv: 90" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/6 | HP: 5-1 = 4-3 = 1-5 = -4 | Armor: Leather, Dex -2 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (11)


Marching Orders
    Scout:
      Keebler

    5-foot:
      Junius
      Tippin
      Keebler
      AdaRue
      Mila
      Rainey
      Canun

    10-foot:
      Junius
      Tippin & Keebler
      AdaRue & Mila
      Rainey & Canun

Rolls
    None.

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (5e)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:50 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 5987
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Junius agrees.
The more healing we can do, the better. We are already locked in. Not sure waiting one day or two will help our escape if the remaining goblins set up an ambush.

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:40 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:07 pm
Posts: 3915
Location: Ithaca, NY
I'll assume AdaRue doesn't know about the key, since Mila is under the table.

It seems odd that the boss would allow himself to get cornered. Send like there should be a way out. Maybe it's hidden? If so, we should find it before we rest so we can protect ourselves. AdaRue takes one of the glowing organs and starts searching the walls, happy to accept any help she receives.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:33 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 2006
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Mila

Looks up, noticing the key and tries to pry it loose. "I found something."

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:38 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 14695
"See? I told you there'd be a key!" says Tippin triumphantly when he learns of AdaRue's discovery. "Want me to see if it works?"

~~~~~~~~~

Keebler finds a corner in which to sit and meditate while the party regains its footing. "Those fire beetle glands are quite useful," he observes. "They last much longer than a torch or even lamp oil. A shame we are in no condition to harvest more of them."

"By the way, Mila, I would appreciate a turn with that spell book when you and Rainey are done with it."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:39 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11122
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Junius expresses concern about a potential goblin ambush when they finally do exit the room. "It seems odd that the boss would allow himself to get cornered," AdaRue starts. "Seems like there should be another way out. Maybe it's hidden?" she adds, before grabbing one of the glowing orbs and beginning to search the cavern walls for a possible secret exit. After scanning the first 10-foot section, the cleric's efforts come up empty.
Attachment:
Search-1.jpg
Search-1.jpg [ 244.49 KiB | Viewed 58 times ]


Under the table, Mila is able to easily pry loose the key she discovered. "I found something." she says, holding it up. "See? I told you there'd be a key!" says Tippin triumphantly, eyeing the key in Mila's hand, while Keebler makes a point of requesting an opportunity to copy from Omdog's spellbook after Mila and Rainey have finished with it.

"Want me to see if it works?" Tippin adds, keeping his focus on the largely ignored, still locked chest in the room.


Actions?

---
Possessions to Divide
---
Date: 20 Februarius, Year 7102
Time: 16:56 (Sunrise: 06:45, Sunset: 17:43)
Temp: 44F (53F topside)
Conditions:
    Cool
    Damp
Light Sources: Known Conditions/Spells in Effect:
    None

Character Status
    Mila | MU: 1 | Mv: 120/40 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 5 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st: 1
    Keebler| : Elf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 7/6 | HP: 6-3 = 3-2 = 1 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield | Weapons: Longsword, Shortbow (14) | Spells: 1st: 1, 0
    Tippin | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 7/6/5 | HP: 4-3 = 1 | Armor: Std Leather, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Short sword, Shortbow (13)
    Junius | Dwarf: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/7/6 | HP: 10-8 = 2+4 = 6-4 = 2 | Armor: Leather, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Scimitar, Sling (10), Shortbow (11)
    AdaRue | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 90/30 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 7/6 | HP: 5 | Armor: Std Leather, Goblin Shield | Weapons: Staff | Spells: 1st: 1, 0
    Canun | Cleric: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 4/3 | HP: 4 | Armor: Banded, Shield | Weapons: Mace, Sling | Spells: 1st: 1, 0
    Rainey | MU: 1 | Mv: 90" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 10 | HP: 3 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Dagger | Spells: 1st 1
The Lost or Fallen
    Tom | Halfling: 1 | Mv: 60/20 | THAC0: 19 | AC: 5/4/3 | HP: 5-4 = 1+3 = 4-5 = -1 | Armor: Chain, Shield, Dex -1 | Weapons: Handaxe, Shortbow (16), Dagger
    Omdog | MU: 1 | Mv: 120" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 9 | HP: 3-4 = -1 | Armor: Unarmored | Weapons: Quarterstaff, Dagger | Spells: 1st 1, 0
    Watts | Thief: 1 | Mv: 90" | THAC0: 19 | AC: 8/6 | HP: 5-1 = 4-3 = 1-5 = -4 | Armor: Leather, Dex -2 | Weapons: Longsword, Longbow (11)


Marching Orders
    Scout:
      Keebler

    5-foot:
      Junius
      Tippin
      Keebler
      AdaRue
      Mila
      Rainey
      Canun

    10-foot:
      Junius
      Tippin & Keebler
      AdaRue & Mila
      Rainey & Canun

Rolls
    None.

_________________
.
DM
Dave's Mega-Dungeon (LL)
---
Dave's Skype Game (5e)
Dave's Skype Game (Moderators)
---
Player
None


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:50 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 2006
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Did we ever decide how the rest of the loot from the last battle was to be divided? Who will carry what for food and money?

She offers the key to the hobbit freely the goes to Keebler offering her own book. "I copied his into mine. My letters are not as nice... but I took my time.

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group