It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:17 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 662 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:09 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 4:06 am
Posts: 2247
Location: Pennsylvania
Roseheart will quickly jab his blade into the clerks neck to finish the job and then rifle through the downed clerks robes and person for anything of magical value. He'll follows immediately into the gate to who-knows-where.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:28 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:05 pm
Posts: 8575
Location: 1977
Tantos Vek, failed paladin:

As Roseheart finishes the Clerk, Vek wheels around, crimson sword at the ready.

'Greedy to the end, the Fatman won't close the gate until his last treasure chest is carried through,' Vek thinks. He might need to delay the statue:

    If all his friends get through the portal then Vek bounds through with them and attacks Enoka's adversary!

    If everyone doesn't get through the portal then Vek will buy them time to escape by attacking the treasure bearing statue, striking it in the back, hoping it will drop the chest.

Either way, steel clashes with stone!


Initiative: [1d10] = 3
Vek: +3 Long Sword: To Hit: [1d20+8] = 10+8 = 18 . Damage: S/M: [1d8+9] = 3+9 = 12 , L: [1d12+9] = 3+9 = 12
Vek: +3 Long Sword: To Hit: [1d20+8] = 8+8 = 16 . Damage: S/M: [1d8+9] = 6+9 = 15 , L: [1d12+9] = 9+9 = 18
Bonus to hit from behind, if applicable, not included in this macro.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:27 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:35 pm
Posts: 1504
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Tella - Elf Mage

Tella makes for the portal with haste.

OCC: Sorry for the delay gents, moving into a new house all weekend and for the next couple of days. May have some delays.

_________________
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:50 am 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:42 pm
Posts: 1376
Spanning - no prob, I'll wait to get an update from Dads n Greywolf too.

Dads you got punch by a statue on the other side, see pm.

Grey- you can try to squeeze by Enoka and the statue, but roll a d12 to do so.

Vek and rose, I'm good with your actions, will resolve soon.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:42 am 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:42 pm
Posts: 1376
Folks I've been resolving Enoka and Garls actions. Enoka did something interesting spell wise that could affect many things.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:21 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 16933
Location: Vermont, USA
Glimble unsure of what to do to the large statue thing charging with a chest in hands takes his staff and swings that the thing using a charge of Striking Effect Magical Staff [1d20] = 18 to hit [1d6] = 3 dmg forgot this is a +2 weapon per the description i was given.

_________________
“Life has no meaning but what we give it. I wish a few more of ye would give it a little.”
― Ed Greenwood, Elminster: The Making of a Mage

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Hot Streak - Villian - Rebirth of Power
Ivan Volkov Human - Mechwarrior2 3028 campaign
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:05 am 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:42 pm
Posts: 1376
OK I resolved Enoka, should update this field later today or tomorrow.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:45 am 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:42 pm
Posts: 1376
Enoka is rocked back again staggering back through the portal by a punch from the stone statue which still guards the way. Glimble steps back not wanting to trip Enoka, and notes the other statue is read to push him out of the way with its free hand.

He smacks the stone statue with a suddenly glowing staff! A resounding crack fills the rooms and the statue is next to rock back dropping the chest!

Vek swoops in from behind and cleaves the statue twice with his blade, and it drops to the ground lifeless.

Meanwhile, tella and Roseheart spring toward the gate. Roseheart leads the way and leaps through, gliding around the blocking statue, with Tella following him. The statue moves in her way through and she gets bunched up in the doorway with enoka and the statue.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:54 am 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:42 pm
Posts: 1376
Since half the group is nearly through the gate, I'm going to open this up and take it out of PM mode.

Roseheart, you jumped through and where is a final stone statue waiting to attack you. You see a lone figure on a rocky cliff, it is bright and sunny, mid-day on the coast. Waves crash 50 or more feet below.

Enoka is still battling the statue at the edge of the gate.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:26 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 4:06 am
Posts: 2247
Location: Pennsylvania
Roseheart sees that he is alone to fight a much more powerful statue. Thinking quickly, he fires off a spell in defense.. "supernatet"

Cast levitate on Roseheart


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:02 am 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:39 pm
Posts: 1572
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Enoka:

Enoka draws her Scimitar and strikes at the statue.

Scimitar - THAC0 16 [1d20] = 16, Damage S/M/L [1d8] = 1

_________________
Enoka Farore in "under streets of splendor"
Lieutenant Dr. Ned "Needles" Ryerson, Star Trek Adventure Gaming in the Final Frontier
Hoom Feethos, The Horror at Briarsgate (1e)
Mako, The Lost City of the Pharaohs (1e)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:28 am 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:35 pm
Posts: 1504
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Tella - Mage

Tella casts magic missile on the statue.

OCC: Spell deducted.

Magic missile: [3d4] = 5 + 3

Total damage = 8hp

_________________
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:04 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 16933
Location: Vermont, USA
Glimble will attempt to strike the statue remaining with his staff. But instead trips and falls on his face. :shock:
Magical Staff +2 [1d20 +2] = 1+2 = 3 to hit [1d6] = 5 dmg

_________________
“Life has no meaning but what we give it. I wish a few more of ye would give it a little.”
― Ed Greenwood, Elminster: The Making of a Mage

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Hot Streak - Villian - Rebirth of Power
Ivan Volkov Human - Mechwarrior2 3028 campaign
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:05 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:05 pm
Posts: 8575
Location: 1977
Tantos Vek, failed paladin:

Vek leaps through the magical portal and savagely hacks at the nearest stone statue.

Initiative: [1d10] = 4
Vek: +3 Long Sword: To Hit: [1d20+8] = 6+8 = 14 . Damage: S/M: [1d8+9] = 7+9 = 16 , L: [1d12+9] = 2+9 = 11

The saintly sinner barks an unpleasant laugh, filled with reckless malice. "We're coming for you, Fatman! Our hands are almost around your throat!"

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:55 am 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:42 pm
Posts: 1376
Hey gang, i m back, I wasn't able to post during my trip. I'll pick things back up later today or tomorrow morning.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:29 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:05 pm
Posts: 8575
Location: 1977
Welcome back.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:12 am 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:42 pm
Posts: 1376
*thanks inferno!*

Roseheart give me an initiative roll d10 for your spell, you'll have to get it off before that statue gets you.

Meanwhile, the fight in the gateway:

Enoka slashes at the statue but her cut has almost no effect, and she sees a dark line of steel coming off onto the stone, as her blade dulls a bit.

Near her Glimble tumbles back into the room missing horribly with his staff and tripping on an imaginary turtle ;)

Then Vek leaps into the fray, slamming through the portal and nearly knocking Enoka over, and then hacks deeply into the atone statue with his magic sword.

This gives you the chance as the beast knocks back and you whole party is now on the other side as Glimble pushes through the gate with Grim determination and then tella walks through and calmly blasts the statue with a rain of magic missile which brings it down!

There is but one statue left charging Roseheart, and then you see the Fat Man on the beach, who then winks out of existence completwly .


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:23 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:05 pm
Posts: 8575
Location: 1977
Tantos Vek, failed paladin:

"He's invisible. If we've no magicks to reveal him, watch for his footprints in the sand," Vek rasps. Then, louder: "The noose is tightening, Fatman!"

It looks like the ruthless warrior will give chase but he suddenly pivots and his merciless sword savagely hacks at the last statue's back.

Initiative: [1d10] = 10
Vek: +3 Long Sword: To Hit: [1d20+8] = 3+8 = 11 . Damage: S/M: [1d8+9] = 1+9 = 10 , L: [1d12+9] = 8+9 = 17
Vek: +3 Long Sword: To Hit: [1d20+8] = 5+8 = 13 . Damage: S/M: [1d8+9] = 6+9 = 15 , L: [1d12+9] = 9+9 = 18
Macros don't include bonuses for striking at the rear, if any.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:28 am 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:39 pm
Posts: 1572
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Enoka:

Enoka bends down and grabs a handful of sand and throws it in the last known location of the fatman, in an attempt to reveal his hidden form.

_________________
Enoka Farore in "under streets of splendor"
Lieutenant Dr. Ned "Needles" Ryerson, Star Trek Adventure Gaming in the Final Frontier
Hoom Feethos, The Horror at Briarsgate (1e)
Mako, The Lost City of the Pharaohs (1e)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:09 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 4:06 am
Posts: 2247
Location: Pennsylvania
[1d10] = 5


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 662 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group