OOC - Episode 5

SilverBen
SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

Re: OOC - Episode 5

#41 Post by SilverBen »

My apologies for slowing down the game,, June is crazy and I am intending to post Saturday night. Thanks for your patience
Antoine de Saint-Exupery: “If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people together to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.”
redwarrior
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#42 Post by redwarrior »

I will be camping and otherwise spending time with my wife from Saturday through next Wednesday night. NPC me as necessary to keep the hobos murdering!
SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

#43 Post by SilverBen »

I was planning to get Thrainel, Tove, and Nesta directly involved this episode with Hildgrid.

I also owe Bob a response on Episode 6, ugh, sorry guys but stick with me please
Antoine de Saint-Exupery: “If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people together to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.”
redwarrior
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#44 Post by redwarrior »

I'll be in and out, but probably even terser than normal once we roll out on Saturday! :D
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#45 Post by Rex »

No worries Ben, in no rush.
Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#46 Post by Urson »

Folks: my personal life is changing, and I'm finding that RPG's don't hold the appeal they always have. I'm taking a hiatus for a while. I don't know when or if I'll be back. The game has been a lot of fun, and I've enjoyed the friendship.
If anyone is wondering; Mom is improving slowly, and will be heading home soon.
Good luck to you all!
FA FO
SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

#47 Post by SilverBen »

Urson wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:40 pm Folks: my personal life is changing, and I'm finding that RPG's don't hold the appeal they always have. I'm taking a hiatus for a while. I don't know when or if I'll be back. The game has been a lot of fun, and I've enjoyed the friendship.
Good luck to you all!
Understood, sad to see you go and I'm sorry if my delays were a factor. I will remember many good memories of adventures with you!
redwarrior
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#48 Post by redwarrior »

Urson wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:40 pm Folks: my personal life is changing, and I'm finding that RPG's don't hold the appeal they always have. I'm taking a hiatus for a while. I don't know when or if I'll be back. The game has been a lot of fun, and I've enjoyed the friendship.
Good luck to you all!
Wishing you all the best and good health to your mom!
SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

#49 Post by SilverBen »

Rex wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:09 am Vatn

"Hello, none of the above sadly. I am carrying word from the temple that a young boy we suspect may be an orphan was in an accident today and is being treated at the temple. He has not awakened and will require a long recovery if he does but someone mentioned they thought he was an orphan. We thought it best to let you know in case one of your wards was missing."
Great response, Rex, and I'm having trouble with the best response! Definitely great role playing!
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#50 Post by Rex »

Thanks! Trying to play him as a wise individual, if a little rough around the edges.
SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

#51 Post by SilverBen »

Rex wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:57 am Thanks! Trying to play him as a wise individual, if a little rough around the edges.
I am definitely reading a calm demeanor into your characterizations! +XP for role playing
SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

#52 Post by SilverBen »

All players, apologies as I am just getting back from an unexpectedly more hectic 4th of July vacation with poor or no internet connectivity. Several attempts to reply were distracted but making a concentrated effort now.
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#53 Post by Rex »

Thanks and no worries.
SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

#54 Post by SilverBen »

Gentlemen, I must regrettably end the game. I am unable to keep pace of posting but it requires too much time as I am drawn in too many directions to maintain it.
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#55 Post by Rex »

Sorry to hear that Ben, I was enjoying it. Good luck with everything.
redwarrior
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#56 Post by redwarrior »

Sorry to hear it, but I feel ya!
sastaz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#57 Post by sastaz »

I feel the same way, sorry to hear that, I was enjoying the campaign. Hope to see you around in other forums!
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#58 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Thanks for the game!

And the positive thoughts!
SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

#59 Post by SilverBen »

sastaz wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:51 pm I feel the same way, sorry to hear that, I was enjoying the campaign. Hope to see you around in other forums!
Thank you all for the support - I did not intend to make anyone feel as though their time was wasted. I thought I had a game well planned out but ran out of time to post and reply. Again, it is for the right reasons: my family purchased a vacation house in the Adirondack mountains but learned it has several logistical problems: primarily that it takes an average of 6 hours to drive (check out this route ... https://goo.gl/maps/s7D7aruWzcGGtAWw6) and secondarily that once arrived, the internet service is poor/non existent.

I didn't want to garner a negative reputation and thank you all for your patience. Enjoy and wishing you many more memorable adventures!
redwarrior
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#60 Post by redwarrior »

That's a good reason! :)

Return to “Light of Lost Souls (BX)”