Q Branch

Demilich
Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

Re: Q Branch

#41 Post by Scott308 »

Spider

The German raises his hand, then reaches for the keys. I will drive. That is my cover, might as well get used to the vehicle right away, ja?
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson
Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#42 Post by Demilich »

Q is waiting for the team "Siberia is cold and snowy here is what I have for you." taps a button on his remote.

" Heated gloves, put your hand inside, completing the circuit and the heat comes on, take your hand out, the heat stops." taps another button on his remote.

" insulated ski masks, wired to connect with your headsets, so you can talk to each other. I also have insulated boots and insulated coveralls, but. my latest toy..." taps another button.

"Smaller, lighter night vision goggles, just flip them up for daytime vision, down for nighttime. You also have two snowmobiles, they are loaded on the plane already, let them go first. taps another button.

" HK MP5 Submachine guns with suppressors, reliable in adverse conditions along with two extra clips of ammunition, sorry, Natalia, Mr. Bonnery said that you should not need more than three twenty round clips, if all else fails, take another person's weapon from them. You each get a Scarab tracer so that the minisub can find you, it has a range of about nineteen miles. Last but not least, ceramic combat knives, they wont freeze to you as a metal knife would. Anything else you would like to request?"
PyroArrow
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#43 Post by PyroArrow »

Leon Culpepper (a.k.a Petre Clouseau) - ICON Agent

Leon says, "Q, you wouldn't happen to have a gizmo that heats up some hot chocolate would you?"
Dungeon Master : Guido's Keep on the Borderlands & the Hills of Horror & Chaos (1st Ed D&D) :
1A: The Inheritance (1st Ed D&D)

Player:
Erico Caravellino - Thief : Elphand Adventures (ACKS Wilderlands - On Hold)
Stanilus Peri -Fighter (Bard) : Wardens in the North (D&D 1st Ed - On Hold)

Maximillian Arikas [Aether] & Steve Sanderson [Flicker] : Rebirth of Power: 4C System
Rician Lockwindberg - Paladin Knight : A Village With No Name (1st Ed D&D)
Theodore Mumfordian - Half-Elf Ranger : Terrible Trouble at Tragidore (1st Ed AD&D) [Completed]
Vicentio Senereno : Human Wizard : Veranar (5th Ed. D&D)
Tonkioso 'Gizzy' Gizmoebius : Clockwork Child : At the Forest Edge (Beyond the Wall & Other Adv)
Rician Lockwindberg : Human Paladin : A Village With No Name (2nd Edition AD&D)
Norbold Ernessaeia : Sylvian Elf Cleric : Minn's Mound (1st Edition AD&D)
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#44 Post by Rex »

Doc

"What about a medical kit of some sort? Can I bring my own knife? I have spent most my life in Alaska, I can handle one so it doesn't freeze to me and ceramic knives don't hold up well to lateral forces."
Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#45 Post by Demilich »

Q gives Doc a slight smile, "You may, of course, bring your own knife, as for a medical kit, I have a modified one for you so that what is supposed to be cool won't freeze and most of the other stuff is, initially, warm, its about two cubic inches bigger and two pounds heavier. taps another button on his remote, grabs a medical kit from the shelf offers it to Doc.

Q raises an eyebrow at Leon, shrugs, "I can modify my coffee maker so that it makes hot chocolate. give me a moment." pulls out a tablet from his jacket, types something into it.

A short time later a Q Branch technician comes walking over with a lunchbox sized box.

Q "Give it to Agent Culpepper, please. it makes eight cups, takes about two to three minutes for each cup. Ah yes, your parachutes, the big one goes on your back, the small one on your abdomen, simply put your arms through the loops and fasten the buckles, I would suggest you wear the goggles before you jump, anything else?"
cybersavant
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#46 Post by cybersavant »

Andreas Richter, agent of ICON

"Personal, concealable firearms and body armor?"
gaming since 1980
cybersavant.proboards.com
- = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = -
Andreas Larson; Law of the Gun <Boot Hill 3e>
Nah Olos; Earthquakes in the Jotens <AD&D 1e>
Rorexsth; Wayfarers <Doctor Who>

DM - Wrath of the Righteous (PF1)
PyroArrow
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#47 Post by PyroArrow »

Leon chuckles when he is given the modified coffee maker and says, "You never know, it may come in handy."
Dungeon Master : Guido's Keep on the Borderlands & the Hills of Horror & Chaos (1st Ed D&D) :

Player:

Maximillian Arikas [Aether] & Steve Sanderson [Flicker] : Rebirth of Power: 4C System
Theodore Mumfordian - Half-Elf Ranger : Terrible Trouble at Tragidore (1st Ed AD&D) [Completed]
Tonkioso 'Gizzy' Gizmoebius : Clockwork Child : At the Forest Edge (Beyond the Wall & Other Adv)
Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#48 Post by Demilich »

Q "Body armor is built into the coveralls, as to the personal concealable firearms, we dont see a need for them on this mission. You should not have a reason to go into any place where its necessary to conceal your weapons."

Q chuckles at Leon's comment "I do hope everyone finds a use formy equipment, even if its not designed for the purpose they use it for."
cybersavant
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#49 Post by cybersavant »

"Great. Doesn't mean that won't happen. Better safe than ... what is the English expression?"
gaming since 1980

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#50 Post by Demilich »

Q "I believe you mean, better safe than sorry. We, meaning the people that decide on the missions, see only one possible place that you would have to go inside, that is the test factory where they are making copies of the chip. It is very unlikely that you will be able to finish the mission without a gunfight, therefore, you don't need to conceal your weapons."
cybersavant
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#51 Post by cybersavant »

Andreas RIchter, agent of ICON

"So you expect a firefight, but only alot us 3 clips. Not very sporting of you. I suppose that's all i have, then."
gaming since 1980

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#52 Post by Demilich »

Q sighs "Allow me to clarify my statement, if you have to go back to the factory to get the chip, you will have a firefight, it is possible, however, that you will not have a firefight outside and still complete the mission successfully."
cybersavant
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#53 Post by cybersavant »

"Thank you for the equipment, Q." Andreas takes his gear and heads out to the car.
gaming since 1980

PyroArrow
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#54 Post by PyroArrow »

Leon thanks Q and heads out to the car with his gear and Andreas.
Says, "Who's driving to the airport?"

Player:

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#55 Post by Demilich »

Natalia comes up behind Andreas and Leon "I do believe they will drive us to the plane this time, since we are not taking vehicles this time, be right back, need to change clothes." she ducks into a bathroom for a few minutes come out wearing sweatpants a sweatshirt and sneakers.

"Ready to go now, so much better."
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#56 Post by Rex »

Doc

"Ready to go then."

Return to “Top Secret New World Order (Top Secret)”