The Free People's Champions (Character sheets)

Old Duergar
Old Duergar
Tracker
Tracker

The Free People's Champions (Character sheets)

#1 Post by Old Duergar »

Once your character is finalised, I will ask that you post them together in this thread. You should use the Unseen servant's character sheets (available here: http://www.unseenservant.com/) and put everything down in the "Notes" tab, since There And Back Again is much simpler and not based on D&D at all.

Campaign ID # 870
Last edited by Old Duergar on Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: The Free People's Champions (Character sheets)

#2 Post by tibbius »

+1 xp
Last edited by tibbius on Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude
Rhukath
Strider
Strider

#3 Post by Rhukath »

cybersavant
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#4 Post by cybersavant »

Grimvarg (Dwarf wanderer)

gaming since 1980
cybersavant.proboards.com
- = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = -
Andreas Larson; Law of the Gun <Boot Hill 3e>
Nah Olos; Earthquakes in the Jotens <AD&D 1e>
Rorexsth; Wayfarers <Doctor Who>

DM - Wrath of the Righteous (PF1)
Rusty
Squire
Squire

#5 Post by Rusty »

Brugha, hillman scout

Brugha is a native of Rhudaur. He has on occasion worked as a scout for Angbor's forces and local traders.

Toughness: 6/6
Fate: 4/4

Rhyming: poetry
Foraging: scouting, tracking

Samwell Turleton
Ranger
Ranger

#6 Post by Samwell Turleton »

Madoc Underburrow
Hobbit Roustabout

Toughness: 4
Fate: 6

Traits: Rhyming & Carousing
Skills: Reciting Poetry, Playing an Instrument, & Cooking & Eating

XP: 2

Background: Madoc Underburrow has worked many jobs and been unsuccessful at most. After a rousing telling off - following careening a wagon into a fresh stacked haypile, no less - Madoc felt a call to find work outside of the Shire. This would also provide the fortunate benefit of allowing tempers to ease with the time of his absence. That brought him to Bree and to a raft building workshop supplying the river trade.

Did you know that Bree has the most delectable foods?

Madoc discovered this and quickly owed a hefty debt. To pay this off he was *encouraged to join a caravan headed to Rhudaur where he would work off his debt.

*His debt was claimed by agents of Angbor traveling in Bree.

Last edited by Samwell Turleton on Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#7 Post by Demilich »

Krilnar Eiloleh

Elven Ranger

Toughness
Starting 5/5

Fate
Starting 5/5

Fighting Hand/ Hand Martial Combat, Brawling

Foraging Surviving in the Wild

Krilnar likes to explore new areas thats how he ended up where he is now
Darithe
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#8 Post by Darithe »

Iscind of the Snowbourn

Toughness: 6
Fate: 4

Foraging: Surviving in the wilds, Scouting
Crafting: Forging
Iscind.jpg
Iscind.jpg (162.34 KiB) Viewed 1303 times
Background:
"You wish to know who I am?," she looks you over with suspicion in her pale blue eyes as if apprising your intent. "Some would call me a shield maiden, but that is merely a term for what outsider fools cannot fully comprehend. I can ride and wield a blade but then so can every daughter of Rohan. And I am Rohirric just as I am of the Snowbourn, and like that river I go where I wish freely and none hold my direction lest it pleases me. Also like the Snowbourn, I can be a cleansing balm to the ills of these lands when that is what is needed, as well as a soothing relief to those who need wash away their troubles. And true I can be as cold and heartless as those waters when the storms push me thus, but I prefer the calm within me. As a woman more is expected of me than any man and more is what I give. Do not eye me so," her hand falls to the horse hilt that tops her sword, "I am not some pretty picture to please your eye and do not pretend so lest I take one to remind you of your ignorance."

You ask of her past and for once her face softens, "I do not know why you wish to know but I will tell you this much. I was born the daughter of a dirt poor blacksmith in a village so small it was never named. It sat beside the Snowbourn and as I watched the river flow by, so too did my heart wish to do so. I was not content to forge weapons for others as was my father. And he encouraged me to learn weapon skills, wield axe and blade and yes shield too. I was also taught the ways of horses for when I would ride my own, though I am too poor to own one yet, I would know how to shod it if I did. My father taught me that the best steel does not always shine the brightest. It must be tested and honed by the forge of life and the weaknesses burned away so that it becomes strong and unyielding. So too have I. I forged this blade myself," she says proudly, "And like a sword every woman must have two sides..." she smiles and looks down as she thinks of him, "but I do not know you well enough to tell you yet that tale."

She watches you and stops, "My throat is dry, if you wish to know more you must buy me some honeyed mead. But do not think that entitles you to more than my words."

Return to “Forgotten Tales of Arda: the Treachery of Rhudaur (TABA)”