DM: Dave
dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

Re: Group 2: Discussions

#81 Post by dmw71 »

dmw71 wrote: Marching Orders
  • 5-feet
[b][url=http://www.unseenservant.us/forum/viewtopic.php?p=410913#p410913]Scott308[/url][/b] wrote:Let's go with:
Catarina
Targ

Kañ-Demir
Grimbul
Urth
Dureau
:?
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
(Status: Archived)

-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#82 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Technically Urth has the key if you recall it was suggested that Grimbul give the key to Urth but I can roll a dex roll if you would still like Dave. :)
Pulpatoon wrote:Kañ-Demir suggest that Urth Stormwind carry the key, since he is least likely to engage in melee, and therefore offers less opportunity for the key to be lost to the enemy.
GreyWolfVT wrote:Grimbul shrugs and hands the key to Urth "Don't go and lose that er it'll be my arse in a sling."
Computer +1 wrote:Urth Stormwind

Urth takes the key and puts it in a pocket. Ok, I will probabally not lose the key with a small smile.

Dureau, you are the only one who cant see as well in the dark, I will lead you if you could keep the light covered as we move, it may help us remain unnoticed. Catarina could you scout ahead of the group?
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e
dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#83 Post by dmw71 »

GreyWolfVT wrote:Technically Urth has the key if you recall it was suggested that Grimbul give the key to Urth but I can roll a dex roll if you would still like Dave. :)
Ahh, right. I forgot about that, and was just going off my original plan to give it to you.

Since Urth has been MIA for almost a week (his last post in this game was last Friday), why don't you go ahead -- oh, I see you already did... and didn't meet the 10 DC.

I'll roll for Urth tonight/tomorrow if Computer +1 doesn't check back in before then.
:?
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)

-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#84 Post by GreyWolfVT »

yeah I asked then posted a roll but i figured if anything maybe combined we can pass the 10 DC requirement.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e
Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#85 Post by Computer +1 »

Sorry for the unexpected disappearance. Work and family needs took me offline.

Return to “Tyranny of Dragons - Group 2 (5e)”