Part 1: Welcome to Thyatis

PyroArrow
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Part 1: Welcome to Thyatis

#61 Post by PyroArrow »

Rician Lockwindberg - Paladin - Banded Mail AC 4 + Stone Warden Shield (+2): AC 2 - HP: 27 /27:

Rician says, "Dear Merchant, what would you recommend a knightly fellow like myself to wear?", "What do your best soldiers favorite?"
Dungeon Master : Guido's Keep on the Borderlands & the Hills of Horror & Chaos (1st Ed D&D) :
1A: The Inheritance (1st Ed D&D)

Player:
Erico Caravellino - Thief : Elphand Adventures (ACKS Wilderlands - On Hold)
Stanilus Peri -Fighter (Bard) : Wardens in the North (D&D 1st Ed - On Hold)

Maximillian Arikas [Aether] & Steve Sanderson [Flicker] : Rebirth of Power: 4C System
Rician Lockwindberg - Paladin Knight : A Village With No Name (1st Ed D&D)
Theodore Mumfordian - Half-Elf Ranger : Terrible Trouble at Tragidore (1st Ed AD&D) [Completed]
Vicentio Senereno : Human Wizard : Veranar (5th Ed. D&D)
Tonkioso 'Gizzy' Gizmoebius : Clockwork Child : At the Forest Edge (Beyond the Wall & Other Adv)
Rician Lockwindberg : Human Paladin : A Village With No Name (2nd Edition AD&D)
Norbold Ernessaeia : Sylvian Elf Cleric : Minn's Mound (1st Edition AD&D)

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#62 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Merchant in reply to Rician "Soldiers well that varies depends on their rank and armor as well as what division of the militia they are in. Very few soldiers come to my shop they tend to get their clothing from the military's stocks."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

PyroArrow
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#63 Post by PyroArrow »

Rician Lockwindberg - Paladin - Banded Mail AC 4 + Stone Warden Shield (+2): AC 2 - HP: 27 /27:

Rician says, "Hmmm, Show be your best stuff."
Dungeon Master : Guido's Keep on the Borderlands & the Hills of Horror & Chaos (1st Ed D&D) :

Player:

Maximillian Arikas [Aether] & Steve Sanderson [Flicker] : Rebirth of Power: 4C System
Theodore Mumfordian - Half-Elf Ranger : Terrible Trouble at Tragidore (1st Ed AD&D) [Completed]
Tonkioso 'Gizzy' Gizmoebius : Clockwork Child : At the Forest Edge (Beyond the Wall & Other Adv)

GreyWolfVT

#64 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Merchant waving his hand with a flourish "They are before you on the tables and the posters around my shop. The silk tunic your friend bought is very nice, do you like smooth soft clothing if so silk is the way to go."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

PyroArrow
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#65 Post by PyroArrow »

Rician browses through the clothing not sure if he will get something that looks noble or something more casual.

Player:

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#66 Post by Cwreando »

Gildor

Gildor ask, "I think I'd like a medium to long red cap with 4 or 6 pockets inside it. Dark blue tunic and breeches please. A pair of black soft boots should do nicely I think. Do you have that available in my size perhaps?"
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active
Durgo Brigthboon Fighter Human Level 3 - Spearment's Barromaze

GreyWolfVT

#67 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Cwreando wrote:Gildor

Gildor ask, "I think I'd like a medium to long red cap with 4 or 6 pockets inside it. Dark blue tunic and breeches please. A pair of black soft boots should do nicely I think. Do you have that available in my size perhaps?"
Merchant smiles at Gildor "Ah a custom order the cap will tale me a little time to sow in the pockets but the rest I have here and certainly we should have a size fitting for you come try the boots on." the man leads Gildor over to the soft boots lined up along the floor of a side wall arranged in sizes. In a short matter of time he picks out a couple pair that he gauges to be about his size and has him try them on sure enough the first pair fits like a charm. "Ah yes there you my good fellow the perfect fitting boots and they are lined with a soft felt around the ankle." he then shows you the tunic and breeches "Now do you want those is silk or not?"

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#68 Post by ravenn4544 »

Brother Canis pats his round belly and considers his armor and cloak as suitable - no need for any fancy silks here. "Now, a fine meal, my good man, would be something i think we may also be interested in. It is hungry work travelling to new worlds!"

GreyWolfVT

#69 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Madrien smiles at Brother Canis "I know just the place, once the others are finished up with clothing purchases. They serve great Lucanian Sausages, Roasted Tuna and Roast Wild Boar. They do also make Lentils with Coriander and Columella Salad if you aren't the meat eating type. Or if your in the mood for something lighter they do have a boiled egg in pine-nut sauce or nut tarts."

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#70 Post by Cwreando »

Gildor

Gildor states, “Forgive me. I meant cape/cloak sir.”
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active

GreyWolfVT

#71 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Gildor states, “Forgive me. I meant cape/cloak sir.”
Merchant "Ah yes that makes more sense I suppose. I do have cloaks most just have two to four pockets is that alright?"

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#72 Post by Cwreando »

Gildor

Gildor smiles, “Why yes. 4 should be fine.”

GreyWolfVT

#73 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Merchant points out the cloaks to Gildor and allows him to select the one that he takes a liking to the most. "Once you've decided if you're going with silk or not I can total up you're purchases."

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#74 Post by Cwreando »

Gildor

Gildor replies,”I think this nice dark red silk medium length cloak should do nicely.”

GreyWolfVT

#75 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Merchant "Excellent choices sir. The boots are 1 gold lucin, the breeches 2 gold lucin, the tunic 8 silver asterius unless you wanted the silk one, and lastly the cloak 8 silver asterius unless you want the silk one."

PyroArrow
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#76 Post by PyroArrow »

Rician decides on this white and gold outfit with a hat and boots that he sees.

The one on the far right bottom picture, second from the right side.

Player:

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#77 Post by Dram »

Krakus- Goes over to the Armorer shop pointed out to him. Good day sir, Leathers and hide cleaned. Is there a private place where I may shed my garments?

OCC- I do not see any picture
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#78 Post by Cwreando »

Gildor

Gildor comments, “Make the cloak dark red silk and add it to the other items please.”

GreyWolfVT

#79 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Gildor comments, “Make the cloak dark red silk and add it to the other items please.”
Merchant "Very good sir, that only adds 2 silver asterius to your total order." he swaps out the good cloth cloak for the nice dark red silk one for Gildor.
PyroArrow wrote:Rician Lockwindberg - Paladin - Banded Mail AC 4 + Stone Warden Shield (+2): AC 2 - HP: 27 /27:

Rician decides on this white and gold outfit with a hat and boots that he sees.

The one on the far right bottom picture, second from the right side.
Merchant "You have very good taste my friend. That entire outfit will cost you 4 gold lucin."
Dram wrote:Krakus- Goes over to the Armorer shop pointed out to him. Good day sir, Leathers and hide cleaned. Is there a private place where I may shed my garments?
OCC- I do not see any picture
Across the street at the Tanner greets Krakus the fellow is a stout dwarf with red hair and beard smoking a pipe "Eh? oh yes yes there is a curtained off room you can go in. Leave what yah need me to clean hanging on the pegs I'll have my apprentice fetch em when yer done."

The Tanner

Nuke66
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#80 Post by Nuke66 »

Keathan looks at the ware arrayed before him, amazed at what others will spend wealth on. He decides to pass, happy with the minimal gear and dress he owns. "Thanks, but no, I'm not interested."

Return to “Archive”