INTERLUDE ONE

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

INTERLUDE ONE

#1 Post by max_vale »

Approximately two weeks after the craziness at the Shantipole base; Agent Borsk La'Reth found himself on the Alliance safe-world of Green Harbour where most of the Verpine of the Slayn and Korpil Hives had been settled.

Visiting with his friend Suskafoo; Borsk was happy to learn that in addition to the Verpine; many humans and aliens from all over the Galaxy were living in peace and relative prosperity on the world of deep, blue oceans and temperate, green forested islands. It was while exploring the marketplace at one such colony town on the world that he was approached by an elderly female Vanurli; a humanoid alien of the same race as his adoptive father. Delighted to find one of the rare survivors he learned that Aylaan had been off-world at the time of the Empire's genocidal assault and he had a long, sad but nice conversation with her.

At the end of their talks; Aylaan paused and La'Reth could tell that she was wrestling with something. Coming to a decision; she reached into a thick satchel that she carried and dug deep to the bottom of the case. Removing a cylindrical object; she studied it with sad eyes for a moment and then passed it over to the Bothan. "This was my late son's....he had had a vision of what fate was to befall most of our people and he passed it to me right before I left off-world and telling me that I would one day find someone worthy to pass it on too. At the time, I thought he was being melodramatic; but now I know he really had received a powerful vision of the future from the Force. I don't know how I know....but YOU are the one I was meant to pass it on too. I hope it serves you well and that you do not come to an such an end as my son and most of my people."

After a bittersweet good bye and a promise that he would indeed cherish the object and that he would do his best to honor her son's vision; La'Reth waited until she had left to throw the switch found on the handle of the object. With a distinctive hum; a meter long beam of radiant blue energy emerged from one end of the lightsaber and Borsk knew that he would quickly need to learn how to utilize it properly in the struggle to re-balance the light and the darkness in the galaxy....
angelicdoctor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: INTERLUDE ONE

#2 Post by angelicdoctor »

Very cool! Thanks for taking the time and effort to write this up.
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: INTERLUDE ONE

#3 Post by max_vale »

No problemo, you are most welcome!

Return to “Star Wars RPG: Star Fall”