Introductions - A Night in the Tea Kettle

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Introductions - A Night in the Tea Kettle

#1 Post by ybn1197 »

Use this thread to introduce yourselves the first night at Madame Freona's Tea Kettle.

Eulalios

Re: Introductions - A Night in the Tea Kettle

#2 Post by Eulalios »

Hello" says the young man wearing a faded monk's robe over scuffed leather armor. He grins at you and offers his right hand to shake. His left hand cuddles an unstrung bow, nearly as tall as himself. "My name is Abkhari." If you're human, dwarf, or elf, he speaks your language easily.

tumblingdice
Ranger
Ranger

#3 Post by tumblingdice »

"Hrrmm, yes," Erevan says, hesitating before shaking Abkhari's hand, keeping his other hand on the book resting on the table. "Delighted to meet your acquaintance. What happenstance has brought you to this place of purveyance," he asks, turning his attention back to his reading material.
These are ghouls. They hang out in graveyards, they have long tongues, and they eat people.
"Oh, well, that could be helpful!"
--my five-year old daughter

MrHemlocks
Ranger
Ranger

#4 Post by MrHemlocks »

Along side the fireplace sits a lone dwarf apparently lost in his own thoughts. Hearing two men exchange salutations and not wanting to feel like a loner he speaks up. "Greetings fine sirs and Marthammor Duin be praised! Is truly a beautiful day. I am Adrik and judging by your appearance, I'm also here seeking work."

Finishing up the last of the morning meal and downing it with mead, Adrik kicks his feet up onto a stole and warms them next to the fire.

Eulalios

#5 Post by Eulalios »

"Ah," says Abhkari, absent-mindedly running his thumb across the faded stitching of a blank scroll on the front of his robe, "just a bard school drop-out, tryin a make my way. Heard the northwest was a place for third chances. Truth in it?" He speaks clearly, for a southerner.

PyroArrow
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#6 Post by PyroArrow »

Vicentio Senereno [Wizard - AC 10 - HP 5]:

Vicentio is seen looking over a spellbook while drinking some Root Beer Mead.

"I am Vicentio, I am also in town looking for work while plying my trade."
Dungeon Master : Guido's Keep on the Borderlands & the Hills of Horror & Chaos (1st Ed D&D) :
1A: The Inheritance (1st Ed D&D)

Player:
Erico Caravellino - Thief : Elphand Adventures (ACKS Wilderlands - On Hold)
Stanilus Peri -Fighter (Bard) : Wardens in the North (D&D 1st Ed - On Hold)

Maximillian Arikas [Aether] & Steve Sanderson [Flicker] : Rebirth of Power: 4C System
Rician Lockwindberg - Paladin Knight : A Village With No Name (1st Ed D&D)
Theodore Mumfordian - Half-Elf Ranger : Terrible Trouble at Tragidore (1st Ed AD&D) [Completed]
Vicentio Senereno : Human Wizard : Veranar (5th Ed. D&D)
Tonkioso 'Gizzy' Gizmoebius : Clockwork Child : At the Forest Edge (Beyond the Wall & Other Adv)
Rician Lockwindberg : Human Paladin : A Village With No Name (2nd Edition AD&D)
Norbold Ernessaeia : Sylvian Elf Cleric : Minn's Mound (1st Edition AD&D)

Return to “Veranar (DnD 5e)”