OOC - Episode 4

SilverBen
Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC - Episode 4

#21 Post by Urson »

Folks: My mother is in the hospital, dealing with what we think is congestive heart failure. If I take too long to respond, Please NPC my characters.
If you have any positive vibes to send her way, please do.
FA FO

SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

#22 Post by SilverBen »

Understood, keeping her in mind with many others for a complete recovery. Let us know when things are stable.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery: “If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people together to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.”

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#23 Post by Urson »

Thanks!
FA FO

SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

#24 Post by SilverBen »

My apologies for my own delays. I intended to post night but I will respond Sat, May 20
Antoine de Saint-Exupery: “If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people together to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.”

SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

#25 Post by SilverBen »

SilverBen wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 4:20 am Mundi: "Brother Vatn, what did you mention about a map .... " when vibrations of urgent footsteps approach the Library door. A perfunctory knock wraps against the door before it wildy swings open.
Sorry for the contrived interruption and sorry that we did not get a chance to bring the map into this episode as a plot driver. In full disclosure, the map's impact on the plot for those in the Civic Temple would have been minimal to show Mundi the map. Nevertheless, there are plenty of other factions who will be impacted by the map.

SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

#26 Post by SilverBen »

Announcements for players - need your feedback
I plan to close Episode 4 shortly and will give each player a chance to make one last post before awarding XP for Episode 4. Are all players agreeable to make that last post by Tuesday night 5/23/2023? We would then start a new thread with Episode 5, in Old Town. If you need more time, let me know and we can extend.

Meanwhile, I will also start an OOC chat to discuss Episode 5 with topics such as:
  • mission leader, I planned a dungeon crawl burglary with traps and obstacles to find some evidence against Hildgrid. However, with Bob temporarily inactive, I am asking if any other character would take the lead on a mission to find evidence in another approach - perhaps keeping that burglary approach with traps and obstacles? Maybe go without Mudlark, maybe she catches a bad case of stomach flu that keeps her at the Civic Temple??
  • mechanics, such as the party's plan, strategy, tactics stuff
  • character development, what would be interesting and exciting for your character, in an encounter similar to Nesta's flute playing

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#27 Post by Rex »

I posted already so the date is fine with me. I will think on the other questions some then post.

SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

#28 Post by SilverBen »

Thanks Rex!

redwarrior
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#29 Post by redwarrior »

I'm also good with the date.

sastaz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#30 Post by sastaz »

Yes, sure! :)

SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

#31 Post by SilverBen »

sastaz wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 9:49 pm
Okay, so meta wise there was a little giveaway by Ben here that Hildgrid is indeed a witch. Normally in these situations I would "roll with the punches" but I decided to roleplay Thorily true to her character on this matter. I mean, I think you can convince Thorily, so we can keep the party together :) After all, Hildgrid is a big player and Thorily's experiences with the churches haven't been the best ones.
:lol: Thanks, @Matttias I needed that laugh today - as a final post, that may take the winning prize in XP but we shall see what others post in comparison. We will make final judgements on Tuesday. :D

Return to “Light of Lost Souls (BX)”