Meeting With Goric

Johnny Champion
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Meeting With Goric

#1 Post by Johnny Champion »

Goric requests to meet you near the main West Road that enters the town. The hill overlooks the town and the beautiful Yellow River.

Goric: My fellow knights of Wesphalia, tell me news of Troglodytes and of your plans
Tungsten
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Meeting With Goric

#2 Post by Tungsten »

Tungsten is super-vigilant. He suspects a trap or some other treachery.
Faelwen will stay behind the group just shy of 100ft and invisible. Shadow will hide in the tall grass just within earshot so that Faelwen can listen in.

Tungsten replies to Goric: "The Troglodytes are but henchmen and they have been hired by far more powerful and menacing enemies of the realm. We defeated Basilisks, Ogres, an Ogre Magi, Giants, Bog Trolls, a mighty Beholder and a powerful Rakshasa!!! The Troglodyte Cave is but the small toe of a larger force looking to conquer the region.

As for our plans, we must make haste. We will return North to Blackburn to seek council and muster troops in order to rescue Lord Augustin.

What are your plans brave Goric? What news have you heard from your brother and family? "
Johnny Champion
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#3 Post by Johnny Champion »

Goric: Tungsten, I am troubled by happenings in Wyndam. I am not sure of the movements of new adventurers in town, not you my friend, but others. Percy Black, of the strong Thieves Guild, has become too close to the Cartwrights. He is no longer just interested in the lively hood and safety of his estates, he seems drawn to something bigger. I stay out of allegiance to the Lord of Tradonne himself. I hope to stay longer to give a better report to him.
Johnny Champion
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#4 Post by Johnny Champion »

Goric: I have heard little from my family. Please provide them this note when you travel West to Tradonne.

He provides you a scroll with a wax seal.
Johnny Champion
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#5 Post by Johnny Champion »

Goric: Sir Cartwright has schemes upon schemes though he insists otherwise. Grairn seems to be unaware of this shift in attitude. Though I don't suspect him or the mayor of anything more than honest work for the town of Wyndam.
Tungsten
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#6 Post by Tungsten »

Obviously, Faelwen heard Goric's warning about Percy Black and the Thieves Guild herself so she re-thinks asking him or any other member of the Thieves Guild to the Mage Guild to view Tungsten's new Plate Armor for poison. She asks Tungsten to carry it with Leather Gloves to the Mage Guild so that she and Mixtar can inspect it.
Tungsten
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#7 Post by Tungsten »

Tungsten to Goric: I know not the path we will follow, but I will deliver this scroll to your family as soon as I can. I am truly sorry about the breaking of your family's magic Shield. Hopefully, you will find a way to restore it to its former glory. Be cautious brave Goric there are many powerful foes in Nepekan.
Johnny Champion
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#8 Post by Johnny Champion »

Tungsten wrote:Tungsten to Goric: I know not the path we will follow, but I will deliver this scroll to your family as soon as I can. I am truly sorry about the breaking of your family's magic Shield. Hopefully, you will find a way to restore it to its former glory. Be cautious brave Goric there are many powerful foes in Nepekan.
Goric: Be safe my friends. See Lord Drake and inform him that his servant Cartwright should be questioned. Tell my Lord that the East grows troubled. Give word to my Father and brother. Farewell

Return to “Black Obsidian: D&D Next”