Medical Lab

Demilich
Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

Medical Lab

#1 Post by Demilich »

As Agent Leon Culpepper walks into the Medical Lab, He is met by an attractive Blonde haired Blue eyed Nurse Practioner with a laptop

NP "Hello, Agent, How can I help you?" as she stands up from her desk

PyroArrow
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Medical Lab

#2 Post by PyroArrow »

Leon Culpepper (a.k.a Petre Clouseau) - ICON Agent

When Leon walks in and sees the attractive blonde nurse, he is momentarily at a loss for words,

"Uhmm, ahh, ahhh, Hello Mame, I wanted stop in and get a look over at sore ribs left arm and shoulder, from jumping off a moving vehicle.

But now I think I'm not feeling so bad, meeting such a lovely lady as yourself. Oh, a, my name is Leon Culpepper."
Dungeon Master : Guido's Keep on the Borderlands & the Hills of Horror & Chaos (1st Ed D&D) :
1A: The Inheritance (1st Ed D&D)

Player:
Erico Caravellino - Thief : Elphand Adventures (ACKS Wilderlands - On Hold)
Stanilus Peri -Fighter (Bard) : Wardens in the North (D&D 1st Ed - On Hold)

Maximillian Arikas [Aether] & Steve Sanderson [Flicker] : Rebirth of Power: 4C System
Rician Lockwindberg - Paladin Knight : A Village With No Name (1st Ed D&D)
Theodore Mumfordian - Half-Elf Ranger : Terrible Trouble at Tragidore (1st Ed AD&D) [Completed]
Vicentio Senereno : Human Wizard : Veranar (5th Ed. D&D)
Tonkioso 'Gizzy' Gizmoebius : Clockwork Child : At the Forest Edge (Beyond the Wall & Other Adv)
Rician Lockwindberg : Human Paladin : A Village With No Name (2nd Edition AD&D)
Norbold Ernessaeia : Sylvian Elf Cleric : Minn's Mound (1st Edition AD&D)

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#3 Post by Demilich »

NP smiles "Glad I could help, come along and let me see about your injuries." leads you to a room with what looks to be a smaller version of a CT Scanner. "Please lay down on the table, I'll put a strap on your left arm and have a closer look at it." after you lay down she puts a strap on your left arm, picks up her laptop and you realize the scanner is moving a lot faster and quieter over your entire body.

(Go ahead and post in your next mission A View to a Kill it takes place sometime later so you have time to recover )

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#4 Post by Demilich »

After a few minutes, the NP looks up from her laptop "Good news Agent Culpepper, nothing broken, just some bad bruises and scrapes. If you would take off your shirt and follow me to the next room, I'll take care of those scrapes for you, would you like something for the soreness? it would be over the counter but no charge."

PyroArrow
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by PyroArrow »

Leon says, "Oh uh, yea, sure, just lead the way and yes, certainly something for the soreness would help, yes indeed."
Dungeon Master : Guido's Keep on the Borderlands & the Hills of Horror & Chaos (1st Ed D&D) :

Player:

Maximillian Arikas [Aether] & Steve Sanderson [Flicker] : Rebirth of Power: 4C System
Theodore Mumfordian - Half-Elf Ranger : Terrible Trouble at Tragidore (1st Ed AD&D) [Completed]
Tonkioso 'Gizzy' Gizmoebius : Clockwork Child : At the Forest Edge (Beyond the Wall & Other Adv)

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#6 Post by Demilich »

After Leon takes off his shirt

NP "Lay down on the table please and I'll take care of those scrapes." as she puts on a pair of gloves grabs some bandages and gauze pads and a bottle of something.

NP "This may sting a bit, but, I'm sure it wont hurt you too much." as she starts to work on the various scrapes and cuts.

PyroArrow
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by PyroArrow »

Leon says, "Yaa-Ouch! Stings alright."

Player:

Return to “Top Secret New World Order (Top Secret)”