It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:51 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 482 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 25  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: OOC I
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:57 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11307
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Yesterday was a particularly brutal day at work which is why there wasn't an update. Working on it now.

You guys can obviously respond over the weekend, but we'll resume in earnest on Monday.

_________________
.
DM


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC I
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:32 pm 
Offline
Tracker
Tracker
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:15 pm
Posts: 122
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Whoops, sorry for that. I noticed that Rainey Daze has Arcane Lock and so I kept Knock, replacing Arcane Lock with Read Languages.

Can magic users and elves share their first level spells freely assuming they agree to it in game? If so, are there any requirements?

_________________
I run a blog. I also run a site for campaign wikis. I wrote a face generator, a character generator, a dungeon mapper, a Traveller subsector generator, and a hex map generator (editable as text).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC I
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:51 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11307
Location: Chicago, Illinois
kensanata wrote:
Whoops, sorry for that. I noticed that Rainey Daze has Arcane Lock and so I kept Knock, replacing Arcane Lock with Read Languages.
No worries. Rainey does have it, but it is his 2nd level spell.

_________________
.
DM


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC I
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:51 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11307
Location: Chicago, Illinois
kensanata wrote:
Can magic users and elves share their first level spells freely assuming they agree to it in game? If so, are there any requirements?
I don't have any problems with spell sharing. If you want to do it in the middle of an adventure, it is time the entire group will need to spend waiting, and risking wandering encounters. It will require 'Read Magic' in order to be able to translate the arcane words and symbols of the other magic user, and we'll say it will take 1d3 hours per spell level to actually copy the spell. In town, between adventures, it can be done freely.

Updated 'Spells' section in the House Rules.

_________________
.
DM


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC I
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:04 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 15174
dmw71 wrote:
In town, between adventures, it can be done freely.

Of course, this group just got kicked out of town. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC I
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:05 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11307
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Zhym wrote:
Of course, this group just got kicked out of town.
A minor detail. ;)

_________________
.
DM


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC I
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:06 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11307
Location: Chicago, Illinois
dmw71 wrote:
Working on it now.
And will need to finish it later tonight.

_________________
.
DM


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC I
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:09 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 15174
dmw71 wrote:
Zhym wrote:
Of course, this group just got kicked out of town.
A minor detail. ;)

Good point. What are the odds we'll survive to return to town anyway? :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC I
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:27 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11307
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Zhym wrote:
What are the odds we'll survive to return to town anyway? :P
That's the attitude. :lol:

_________________
.
DM


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC I
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:14 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:50 pm
Posts: 13186
Location: Midwest
dmw71 wrote:
Zhym wrote:
What are the odds we'll survive to return to town anyway? :P
That's the attitude reflection of past experience. :lol:


Fixed that for you.

_________________
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC I
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:58 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11307
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Zhym wrote:
"Maybe they're our friends now!" says Tippin hopefully. "See if we can approach without getting attacked!"
Is Tippin volunteering to enter the ferret area, or just suggesting someone else go first?

_________________
.
DM


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC I
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:01 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 15174
He's a bit far back to approach. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC I
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:14 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11307
Location: Chicago, Illinois
If Watts had room to pass everyone on the way to the middle, Tippin, a tiny halfling, could certainly make his way up front. ;)

_________________
.
DM


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC I
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:15 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Posts: 15174
No, no, it's much too crowded. Tippin wouldn't want to be pushy. ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC I
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:48 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Posts: 11307
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Alethan wrote:
"Are there any other caves besides the three?"
There are just the three exits from the main cave you're in: The two smaller exits (e.g. ferrets and rats) and the one larger exit (e.g. water).

The ferret cave did not produce an additional route to explore, but it's possible the other two will. In fact, you know that larger exit with the water does.

_________________
.
DM


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC I
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:14 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm
Posts: 8184
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
Sorry all. I've been traveling and basically every waking moment has been occupied. I'll be back at it by evening Friday. Please NPC Canun as necessary.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OOC I
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:17 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am
Posts: 2180
Location: Fort Smith, AR
AleBelly wrote:
Sorry all. I've been traveling and basically every waking moment has been occupied. I'll be back at it by evening Friday. Please NPC Canun as necessary.


Safe travels my friend! May the wind be ever at your back and the ground always rise to meet you.

_________________
Brett
~A.K.A. Bluehorse




Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:14 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:50 pm
Posts: 13186
Location: Midwest
onlyme wrote:
While waiting for the others to scout the stairs in more detail, Junius will backtrack toward the eastern tunnel, and investigate going straight, instead of the right tunnel they originally came through.


OOC: You mean investigate going right at the T intersection instead of left?

_________________
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:32 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 am
Posts: 6107
Location: Middle of Carolinas
Alethan wrote:
onlyme wrote:
While waiting for the others to scout the stairs in more detail, Junius will backtrack toward the eastern tunnel, and investigate going straight, instead of the right tunnel they originally came through.


OOC: You mean investigate going right at the T intersection instead of left?

Correct, I was using directions relative to the goblin camp fire where we are standing...

_________________
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Geoffrey Blood - male pirate from Briton (Pirates:Cannon and Dragons) 1e homebrew
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Junius - male dwarf pincushion (Dave's Mega-dungeon) LL
Manoah Lasley - male ranger of royal blood (A New Hope in the West) OSRIC
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I. Tree Cave
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:49 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:50 pm
Posts: 13186
Location: Midwest
onlyme wrote:
Alethan wrote:
onlyme wrote:
While waiting for the others to scout the stairs in more detail, Junius will backtrack toward the eastern tunnel, and investigate going straight, instead of the right tunnel they originally came through.


OOC: You mean investigate going right at the T intersection instead of left?

Correct, I was using directions relative to the goblin camp fire where we are standing...


OOC: Ahhhhh. I see what you did there. Sorry.

_________________
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 482 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 25  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group