Still Looking For Players

I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Tamerlaine
Ranger
Ranger

Still Looking For Players

#1 Post by Tamerlaine »

Title says it all. Still looking for a couple of players for a S&W White Box game I've got running on another forum. Starting 1st level game with a multi-level dungeon. We're still in the start of the game. Nothing against US at all, it's just where the game started.

Here's the link if anyone is interested http://snw.smolderingwizard.com/viewforum.php?f=17
Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Still Looking For Players

#2 Post by Eris »

It has been a good game so far.

I'm playing a Cleric, Brother Loren Acolyte of Sol, and our little party has just arrived in a small town where the local church has been razed and the Brother killed. We could use some help "getting even...er, I mean getting justice." :)

Oh, and there's some sort of buried treasure around here somewhere. Brother Loren wasn't paying much attention to that, but the Wizard and Barbarian sure seemed interested. The only reason Brother Loren paid any attention at all was that the bad guy, Big Bowb was said to be looking for it, too.

Come join us while we go looking for Big Bowb and treasure, too!
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun
EtarrTheGood
Squire
Squire

Re: Still Looking For Players

#3 Post by EtarrTheGood »

Is this game still going? I'd love to play WB, please let me know!

Return to “Looking for players or games”