Pre-game 2: classroom seating chart

Q.Q Elf
Ranger
Ranger

Re: Pre-game 2: classroom seating chart

#61 Post by Q.Q Elf »

Okay... I populated a seat to keep it going. Whoever wants to fill the last seat in the back, go ahead! Whoever gets it first, gets to name it and ask the question!

Cassidy Van Sarloos is a pretty girl with light brown skin and very curly reddish brown hair. Her backpack has a Dutch flag sewn on it, and her flaming orange BMW M3 Coupe has a European Union bumper sticker with the letters NL (for the Netherlands) on the back.

Metal Fatigue, why did she pick that seat between the Duke & Lucinda? Which one one of them (Duke or Lucinda) has been making a lot of eye contact with Cassidy (and why)? What does the other one think about that?

Keehnelf, what was on the note that Cassidy passed to James just now? What did it say?
MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#62 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Q.Q Elf wrote:MonkeyWrench, since that secret weekend at the lakehouse with Victoria seems to have gone awry, who has Julie Chen been hanging with?
Oddly enough Julie has been seen hanging out with Summer.
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.
Keehnelf
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#63 Post by Keehnelf »

Cassidy's note wanted to know if what she's heard about James being the person to talk to about a good time is true. It's not entirely clear from how it's worded whether she means drugs or not.
Q.Q Elf
Ranger
Ranger

#64 Post by Q.Q Elf »

Rukellian, man, you walled yourself off with your own NPCs! I'm going to flip Pavo's seat with Marcus' seat.

Question: So why did Marcus (a known trouble-maker) get assigned that seat up front next to Clarence? Is it for the obvious thing (so that Mrs. Meecher can keep an eye on him) or is it something else? And why does he have the Greek letters Alpha & Omega on his backpack?

MonkeyWrench, Frederick whispered to Seth that one of their classmates has a secret Grindr profile. Who is it? What's his username?
Keehnelf
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#65 Post by Keehnelf »

Is that Marcus question for rukellian specifically?
Q.Q Elf
Ranger
Ranger

#66 Post by Q.Q Elf »

Keehnelf wrote:Is that Marcus question for rukellian specifically?
Yes. I'll give you another question since you asked.

Where does Lucinda deal her drugs? (Does she have a place, or does she do it out of her house?) Who is there to give her back-up in case a deal goes bad?
Which other classmate has James seen buying from Lucinda? Is he or she just buying weed, or is it something else?
Keehnelf
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#67 Post by Keehnelf »

Lucinda saw a movie where a kid peddled drugs out of a graveyard and she though it was so cool, so she deals out of the old pioneer graveyard that's been closed to new burials for almost a century.

With MF's assent, I'd like to have him spot her dealing to Summer who, modeling on James, has made the odd assumption that his drug use was part of his social profile.

I'll also make the leap that, given what she is, drugs don't do a thing to her and she's been buying harder and harder stuff in the faulty assumption that eventually something intense enough will give her the experience she desires.
Q.Q Elf
Ranger
Ranger

#68 Post by Q.Q Elf »

One last seat!

Anyone can put a name in it!

Then ask a question of someone (even myself, if you feel like it)!
Q.Q Elf
Ranger
Ranger

#69 Post by Q.Q Elf »

Assigning to Keehnelf because he's here. ;)
Also, everyone else has questions out to them, I think.
Rukellian wrote:Pavo Flenchez is an exchange student from Columbia that has just arrived after a few weeks of school have gone by. He's been found talking to James outside of school a lot, why is that? He has also been spotted near the local cemetary, bringing a shovel along each of his trips and a burlap bag. Someone knows about this, who and why?
Last edited by Q.Q Elf on Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Q.Q Elf
Ranger
Ranger

#70 Post by Q.Q Elf »

MonkeyWrench wrote:
Q.Q Elf wrote:MonkeyWrench, since that secret weekend at the lakehouse with Victoria seems to have gone awry, who has Julie Chen been hanging with?
Oddly enough Julie has been seen hanging out with Summer.
Metal Fatigue, is this going to work? I don't know... just asking.
Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#71 Post by Rukellian »

Q.Q Elf wrote:Rukellian, man, you walled yourself off with your own NPCs! I'm going to flip Pavo's seat with Marcus' seat.
Was not intentional, sorry bout that :P I just kinda placed them at random. For a moment, I forgot Clarence was my pc.
Rukellian, since that secret weekend at the lakehouse with Julie seems to have gone awry, who has Victoria been hanging with?
Victoria has been trying to get closer to Vanessa as a friend, keeping tabs on her for some reason. It's only been creating more awkwardness though between the two, Vanessa not being all that sociable or accepting of it.
Rukellian, since you're here... before Mr. Finney was attacked by Frederick Adams, who was Mr. Finney keeping after class all the time? What are the kids saying about that?

Which student has been the biggest brat during Mrs. Meecher's class & what is he or she doing?
Okay, I probably shouldn't take this route, considering how messy this could make things, but.... ah screw it. That's what this is all about right? A lot of kids have been saying that Mr. Finney was finding many unusual ways to punish Vanessa for something and have her stay after class, ridiculous things really. Did he hate her for some reason, or is it something much more personal?

Marcus has been causing a lot of trouble for Mrs. Meecher, openly disrupting her lessons when he finds something boring, playing pranks and such. The pranks have become more dangerous though, disturbing as well. What started off as nails on a chair, became rats jumping out of desk drawers and the occassional floating eyeball in a cup, real eyeballs at that. Marcus would always laugh these things off but... well, that doesn't stop people from jumping to their own conclusions about the guy.
Question: So why did Marcus (a known trouble-maker) get assigned that seat up front next to Clarence? Is it for the obvious thing (so that Mrs. Meecher can keep an eye on him) or is it something else? And why does he have the Greek letters Alpha & Omega on his backpack?
Hmmm, not sure how to go about this one. Well, my gut reactionary thought would be that it is for the teacher to keep a closer eye on him, but that would be too cliche, wouldn't it? Perhaps she is wanting to provoke the boy even further, trying to bait him into doing something? Clarence would definitely be wary of Marcus as well, but not for the same reasons I'm sure. Those symbols mean something, they have a religious significance. Marcus is not a holy man by any means, so Clarence might assume he is part of some cult. Not an uncommon practice in the darker areas of Acrewood.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge
MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#72 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Q.Q Elf wrote:MonkeyWrench, Frederick whispered to Seth that one of their classmates has a secret Grindr profile. Who is it? What's his username?
Frederick told Seth that the classmate was in fact... James! And his username is supposedly H0t4UFae
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.
Keehnelf
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#73 Post by Keehnelf »

Haha, only squares think that profile's supposed to be secret.
MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#74 Post by MonkeyWrench »

lol, I hope you liked the username. I thought it was funny.
Keehnelf
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#75 Post by Keehnelf »

It's appropriately in-your-face :)
Q.Q Elf
Ranger
Ranger

#76 Post by Q.Q Elf »

Nobody wants responsibility over the last name in the seating chart?

Whoever gets to it first can throw in the last name!
There is only one real path: the river of fire. Everything else is an illusion. Trevor Faith, in Christopher Moeller's Faith Conquers
Keehnelf
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#77 Post by Keehnelf »

Haro Mrkic is a tomboy whose family emigrated from the Czech Republic twelve years ago. She's got intensely dark freckles and brown eyes under a heavy brow, and always seems to be frowning.

Question to anyone who wants it: ever since his younger sister got the Leukemia, Duke has gone to church like clockwork every Sunday and every Thursday. Back in May, however, he abruptly stopped going, and even dropped out of the church youth group he had joined. Why?
Q.Q Elf
Ranger
Ranger

#78 Post by Q.Q Elf »

MonkeyWrench, amongst the 4 seated up front (Pavo Flenchez, Marcus Owen, Clarence Dufonte, Vanessa Lokhart), who is always the one to pass out the handouts for Mrs. Meecher, and why?

Keehnelf wrote:Haro Mrkic is a tomboy whose family emigrated from the Czech Republic twelve years ago. She's got intensely dark freckles and brown eyes under a heavy brow, and always seems to be frowning.
Metal Fatigue, why is Haro always glaring at Summer during class?

Got more questions, and then I'll set up the initial scene, I think...
Q.Q Elf
Ranger
Ranger

#79 Post by Q.Q Elf »

Rukellian wrote:Duke Corrohn is the star-athlete of the Acrewood College Prepatory school. He has a surprisingly good vocabulary and is trying to recruit Seth Varron onto the football team. He's on good terms with Angie and respects her as a fellow athlete. It has been said though that he has strange eating tendencies... always talking to the local butcher in town about his 'special' stock.
Football? Such a plebe sport! Are you from Texas or something?! Only steers and... nevermind. :lol:

I'd prefer soccer, lacrosse, l'escrime, or some other sport for the elite, but if you are better at faking football, then that's okay.

Fencing or the 10-meter air rifle team would also be cool stuff because those are dangerous!

God, I forgot about crushes & shit. We need more broken hearts.

Rukellian, Who does Duke really have a crush on? Who does that person have a crush on?

Keehnelf, which 3 students (NPCs) are Seniors in Mrs. Meecher's class? (The rest are Juniors, including the PCs.) Which one of the Seniors wants to go to University out-of-state, and why?

At this point, I have enough, I think. If you want other shit in the mix, please let me know, or ask some leading questions of your own before I say, "SSSTOP IT!!!!!! YOU'RE KILLING ME WITH THIS!!!!" :lol:
Metal Fatigue
Guide
Guide

#80 Post by Metal Fatigue »

Q.Q Elf wrote:Football? Such a plebe sport!
It's trendy at this school to call soccer "football" or "footers," and football "American football." :D

Soccer shorts are "footer bags," btw.
Q.Q Elf wrote:Which one of the Seniors wants to go to University out-of-state, and why?
Expensive private school, remember. Everyone wants to go to University out-of-state, unless this is Massachusetts, in which case everyone is probably applying to an in-state school, namely Harvard :)
Last edited by Metal Fatigue on Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Monsterhearts: Against my better judgment”