Read Me First!

Keehnelf
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Read Me First!

#1 Post by Keehnelf »

Hi Everyone:

Quick guide to what's here.

1. Action threads will be up once we get everyone settled with characters.

2. The Setting thread will give the general background as well as the introduction of the metafiction before the start of the adventure proper.

3. Please PM me once you have stats for your character set, and I will make a post in the character sheets thread.

4. Please go to the Campaign Setup thread and look over the Hooks available--once you have your character's stats, please chime in and select one or more Hooks based on the guidelines there.

5. The Campaign Setup thread will also include my quick primer to How To Play CT for folks with no experience. It will only lay out the barest basics to help get you oriented.

6. Feel free to coordinate character backgrounds, Hook selection, or any other character details (or just goof off) in the OOC chat thread. OOC chat will be ok in the action threads but I will expect it to be enclosed in spoiler tags.

7. There is a wiki with information about this campaign. PM me with your wikidot username if you want to be able to contribute.

8. Thanks to everyone for your participation! I look forward to playing with you all.

Return to “On the Knife's Edge (Classic Traveller)”