Re: The Raven's and Permafrost's start

#201 Post by tooleychris »

elsa spits up some chunky snow sludge :shock:

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#202 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Raven looks at Elsa with some concern, "after looking at these images I'm not sure if this is good news or not but... It seems I remember this area, I went through when I crawled out of here, I can probably find the room I woke up in." Raven will then look through the files of prisoners, looking at each face of the prisoner to make find out if he was a prisoner here.
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#203 Post by tooleychris »

Elsa notices Ravens interest in the pictures and watches the corridor he thought he saw something in as he scans names.

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#204 Post by MonkeyWrench »

no idea if this is necessary but computers takes smarts right?!?? :D

Intellect Check: [1d100+10] = 8+10 = 18
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#205 Post by Rukellian »

MonkeyWrench wrote:no idea if this is necessary but computers takes smarts right?!?? :D

You look through the list of names and just when you were about to open the folder containing the successful experiements, you manage to push the wrong button on the keyboard and the screen starts to get all blurry, flashes for a moment, then goes blank. You cannot bring up the password screen, also, there is some steam rising from the terminal connected to the monitor (thought you should know ;) )
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#206 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Rukellian wrote:
MonkeyWrench wrote:no idea if this is necessary but computers takes smarts right?!?? :D

You manage to push the wrong button the keyboard and the screen starts to get all blurry, flashes for a moment, then goes blank. You cannot bring up the password screen, also, there is some steam rising from the terminal connected to the monitor (thought you should know ;) )
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#207 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Raven looks at the monitor blankly before looking at Elsa, "Well then... I got rid of those images for you..." He then ignores the computers existence, it never existed...yep, he heads to the corridor and looks both ways, looking for the familiar path that he traveled as well as anymore creatures.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#208 Post by Rukellian »

The path to the right seems familiar, the same path that the big green thing was caught going towards.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#209 Post by tooleychris »

There's an important lesson to be learned here. Never...NEVER make a roll unless a DM tells you to. :lol:

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#210 Post by MonkeyWrench »

lol but rolls are fun!
The left path looks familiar but I think the big thing I saw was also headed in this direction. Want to head that way or go right?

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#211 Post by tooleychris »

Elsa looks both ways doubtfully "I'd rather not leave something alive at our backs..."

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#212 Post by MonkeyWrench »

"Then lets go... and... I don't know what we'll find but if it's anything like what I remember... Just... Be ready." Raven then carefully heads down the hallway, watching out for any kind of movement.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#213 Post by Rukellian »

so.... which way are you guys going? :)

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#214 Post by MonkeyWrench »

left yo

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#215 Post by Rukellian »

Raven and Elsa, after regaining their compsure once again, heads down the corridor to the left of the wrecked labratory. The tell tale signs of weathering is shown on the walls and cieling, flickering lights guiding you down the metal path. There are a few open doors in front of you, all of which are just like the mechanized doors from earlier.

The layout of the doors, they definitely looked familiar, though Raven never went into the rooms, he thinks... it is still path he took out of the place. Before they even have time to decide what to do next, a distinct hissing sound can be heard from all of the rooms ahead, like some pressurized gas being released. Green clouds of smoke slowly creep out of the rooms and then you start to hear the familiar sounds of those creatures again, this time more than just 2 or 3!

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#216 Post by tooleychris »

Elsa generates a sheet of ice along the walls but around the doors.
Permafrost Generate Ice [1d100+60] = 36+60 = 96

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#217 Post by Rukellian »

Hey MonkeyWrench, did you want to do something for this turn, or just have your character stand there gawking at the green clouds? ;)

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#218 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Rukellian wrote:Hey MonkeyWrench, did you want to do something for this turn, or just have your character stand there gawking at the green clouds? ;)
it looks like my post was never posted?

Raven stands beside Elsa but a little in front of her, if any of them make it to them he will strike.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#219 Post by Rukellian »

Before I begin this combat round, both of you go ahead and roll intitiative (percentil roll again), and I will do the same for the creatures. Highest roll goes first, then second highest and so forth. Depending on how things turn out, I will probably need a to hit check on Raven's Melee. Go ahead and roll for that as well (also a percentile, isn't the 4c system fun? :D ).

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#220 Post by tooleychris »

Permafrost readies herself for the inevitable

initiative [1d100] = 76

Return to “Rebirth of Power: a 4c system game”