OOC Thread #2

Jedi Skyler
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: OOC Thread #2

#61 Post by Jedi Skyler »

Worked well for me; this last week was Hell Week for me. I was in a play Friday and Saturday, so all week it's been: get up for work, go to work, go straight to the theater for rehearsal, go home to bed. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Finally relaxing today and tomorrow; went and saw Avengers 2 in IMAX 3D, then went for a motorcycle ride with some friends. GREAT day!
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#62 Post by max_vale »

Glad to hear it Jedi!

Next post coming later tonight/tomorrow....along with a cut-scene...stay tuned! :)
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#63 Post by max_vale »

Okay, next post is up and also check out the Cut Scene.
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#64 Post by max_vale »

DOH!

Sorry people, I meant to make my last post the FIRST post in Episode Two.....I have created a new thread called Episode Two and cut and pasted my first post and Jedi's reply into that thread....I will now go back and delete the posts from the old thread. Sorry about the confusion!

To clear that up: Please post in Episode Two now.....and check out the cut-scene. The GM apologizes for being an idiot!
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#65 Post by max_vale »

Okay; the next post is up and I just wanted to let everyone know something about the next few upcoming posts…..

METAGAME FOR A SECOND: Some things are likely to happen in the next few posts that may lead to players being angry and/or confused……PLEASE BEAR WITH ME and trust me when I say; DESPITE WHAT MAY HAPPEN; PLEASE DON'T QUIT THE GAME; ALL WILL BE REVEALED SOON!

I don't want to say much more than that as I don't want to give everything away…just please; don't leave the game after the next couple of posts….I PROMISE I'm not going to do stuff just to be a D-Bag! :)

I hope every has had/is having a wonderful Memorial Day holiday!
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#66 Post by max_vale »

Okay; I just divided the spoils per the early responders......Zinn has the Blaster Rifle (as his last post said he was picking it up and examining it); Corb has the grenade and Gavin has the Vibroblade......

Also; Greywolf.....are you playing Storm as mostly deaf or just the master of understatement? (Rancor appears and roars 10 meters away from the party and Gavin turns to La'Reth and says; "What has you on edge, my friend?".....NICE!) :)
Last edited by max_vale on Wed May 27, 2015 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#67 Post by GreyWolfVT »

yes he is deaf apparently :)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#68 Post by max_vale »

Next post is up; have at it!
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#69 Post by max_vale »

Okay the next post is up; META-GAME SPOILER: Gavin's not actually dead.....but he IS unconscious and out of sight of everyone at the moment.....apologies Greywolf, there won't be much for you to post about for a bit....but you're welcome to post any kind of crazy nightmares/memories/etc. if you like! :)

As for the rest of the party; Jane is wounded and is lying about 20 meters away from the Rancor and about 10 meters away from the rest of the party right now. Jane and La'Reth are wounded; Zinn and Clark (who I rolled SPECTACULARLY for on your Strength to resist the grenade damage......you sir are VERY lucky!) are okay. Zinn, you lost your action because you were Grazed by the grenade damage (thanks to your armor...otherwise you would have have been wounded as well)...and I have a rule that if you're Grazed (or worse) before your turn comes up you lose your action(s); unless you've spent a Force Point. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

All of you are realizing that something is REALLY WEIRD about this whole Rancor encounter.....you're just not sure what!

Post away and it looks like Crazy Ski is gone from these boards....so I'll leave to the group to vote....should I bump off the character or see if anyone else out there wants to run him?
GreyWolfVT

#70 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I vote to see if anyone wants to run his character.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
kipper
Ranger
Ranger

#71 Post by kipper »

If someone else wants to play that character, that would be great. I'd even be open to a new character "magically" taking the place of the old character if you can find a new player who would rather a new character.
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#72 Post by max_vale »

Okey-dokey; I'll put out a "Character Opening" post.....in the mean-time; I'll give Angelic and/or Jedi another day to put something up and then I'll update the game tomorrow.
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#73 Post by max_vale »

A bit of a longer wait than I anticipated, sorry! Next post is up!
GreyWolfVT

#74 Post by GreyWolfVT »

welcome to ybn for joining us. :)

Jedi Skyler
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#75 Post by Jedi Skyler »

Sorry for the lag, fellas. Been a long couple of weeks...
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#76 Post by max_vale »

Yeah, thanks Greywolf, I forgot to mention:

Welcome aboard to ybn who will be taking over the role of Jackson Crodowski!
ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#77 Post by ybn1197 »

Thanks everyone.
GreyWolfVT

#78 Post by GreyWolfVT »

welcome to the "belly of the beast" :lol:

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#79 Post by max_vale »

Groan....we've gone a pun-lover among us.... :)

Okay; next post is up....I think this Episode will be coming to an end quite soon and everyone will be back. Post away peoples!
GreyWolfVT

#80 Post by GreyWolfVT »

oh you mean we are no longer consumed and can act and talk again oh thank god being silent was getting to me ;)

Return to “Star Wars RPG: Star Fall”