Queen Regeina's Ethical Philosophers Depart.

Nordbo
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Queen Regeina's Ethical Philosophers Depart.

#561 Post by Nordbo »

Baruch gets ready to heal Titus also. When the opportunity rises, here's the roll (but his hands feel weak, so...).

Titus does not receive the blessing -- he throws a fit -- see below.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#562 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Svent "Do you suppose that is our gnome we seek to aid us for the princess?"

Garrett smiles at Millie but remains in the distance knowing full well the elf can see him he puts the bow back around his shoulder and eases out to what he hopes is the road and walks up hands out in a gesture of peace and non-violence.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#563 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Calen follows the fleeing man into the woods. He is responding to a call for help. The moonlight offers Calen a dim glimpse of what is happening. Agent Blab and another man in plain cloths are in a tree. Freki the Wolf, keeps them treed. But as the fleeing solider passes near, the wolf attacks the bloodied man. She nips at the soldier making a great "chomp" sound. But his panic is great and he evades death by dog - he runs deeper and deeper into the dark woods.

Freki sees Calen. She sits down and smiles a broad and bloody dog smile.

Agent Blab, says to Calen Thank the gods you came. That beast would have chewed down the tree to get at us.
Calen, bloody and wounded yet feeling more alive than he has in years, walks up to Freki and the tree, looking up at the two spies. He then gently pats Freki's head, scratching behind her ears while saying, "Good Girl, I will make sure you get well rewarded tonight." He looks back up to the two men, "The battle is over, we killed those that did not surrender. Meet the others back at the camp, I will hunt down that runner." He gives Freki the command to hunt down the man, right before he runs after her he calls to the two tree climbers, "If I don't see you two at the camp you will be the next ones I hunt down and kill." with that Calen runs after Freki in the direction of the man, intent on silencing everyone that could give them away.
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#564 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Montego

After cleaning his blade on one of the surrendered men's tunic, Mo begins to bind the prisoners hands.

What do we do with this lot of cowards? They are not orc children so I have no desire to slay them outright.......not yet anyway. He gives the men a maniacal look as he finishes his words.

Dizlexus
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#565 Post by Dizlexus »

I QUIT!

Garrett
greets the strangers on the road.

Freki and Calen have chased a man down hill.

Agent Blab and his colleague appear near the fire again, only to witness the following:

Montego opines "What do we do with this lot of cowards?"

When Titus erupts with emotion:
I care not what you do with or to these men! He yells.

Carelessness almost got me killed at the river crossing. Here! Here, we can barely pull off a simple ambush!

I'm leaving before you guys get me killed! I'm going back to join the rebel camp. You guys can go to the nine layers of hell.

Montego! You are the rational one. To you I leave the captured war horse. Enjoy it!

Good luck Baruch!
he shouts with a slight tone of sincerity.

And with this said Titus kicks over a prisoner, walks into the night, down the hill, where he will mount a draft horse and leave.

EVERYONE OVERHEARS THE TITUS RANT

ACTIONS!!!
All GMs are evil.
What foulness goads your laughter? (Pulpatoon, 03/26/14)

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#566 Post by shaidar »

The half-elf relaxes as he sees the man shoulder his bow and come towards them, only to be taken completely by surprise by when the unknown man erupts in fury and storms off.

He raises his eyebrows at the approaching man "What on earth is going on here?" he asks.

GreyWolfVT

#567 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Garrett "We were informed there is a gnome in these parts that might help is in aiding the princess or queen as I'd consider her. These men work for her brother and were going to kill you I'd imagine so we stopped them. As for that fellow of ours the just had an outburst and left I'd call him a traitor and normally shoot two arrows in his back. But today I am feeling forgiving. Might you be the one we seek? It is said you might have a flying creation that could improve our travel time."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#568 Post by shaidar »

Arkady
"Assassins? Perilous times indeed. A flying machine you say? Where would you need to be in such a hurry and what is the name of this gnome you seek?"

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#569 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Calen walks back up the hill with Freki beside him. He casually looks over the battlefield and then drops some blood covered armor and a weapon on the ground unceremoniously. He then scans those yet standing for the two spies he sent back, seeing if they actually came back.

Freki has blood covering her mouth and in spots on her body while Calen has wounds and blood coating his halberd and armor. Both of them look like they just slaughtered an army.
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

GreyWolfVT

#570 Post by GreyWolfVT »

shaidar wrote:Arkady
"Assassins? Perilous times indeed. A flying machine you say? Where would you need to be in such a hurry and what is the name of this gnome you seek?"
it's been so long i honestly have no idea.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#571 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Montego

Running up to the strangers and shaking his head, Montego realizes that he better step in.

Excuse our confused friend here he slaps Garret on the shoulder and gives him a not so friendly push aside.

First of all, I don't think Titus going back to the camp really makes him a traitor. And if you would shoot arrows in his back, what would you do to the rest of us? he gives Garret a inquisitive look.

He then turns back to the half-elf You know full well that his name is Dedalus as I'm guessing that's him sitting next to you. As far as our business, I'm afraid until we know more about you, we will keep the details to ourselves. Let's just say we could really use the flying craft to win the race against an evil group of Merrits men to find an artifact that will win the war for good. We seek the Fortress of Woo!

GreyWolfVT

#572 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Garrett "Dedalus well gee it's not like I've been busy you know. I'll share what I wish. I'm not so secretive as some of you."

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#573 Post by shaidar »

The half-elf holds his hands out in a conciliatory gesture.

"I apologise for my evasiveness, but I don't know you either and we came across this bloody scene not knowing what was happening. You cannot blame me for protecting my friend. I have no love for this war or Merrits' men, my entire home village was forced to flee from Merrits approaching forces. I am Arkady DeLuth, cleric of Oghma, and this is indeed Dedalus. Maybe there is somewhere more conducive we can go to discuss the machine and your quest to the Fortress of Woo"

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#574 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Montego

No apologies necessary Arkady, and well met to you both.....friends. We all understand that these are rough times and that things are not like they once were.

Please understand that this is unfortunate timing for our meeting and that we are not a band of mindless marauders. We were simply investigating this encampment of men on our way to find you. When we saw the large carts and deduced that these evil men were coming to find and take what is rightfully yours,
he looks directly at Dedalus we knew we had to step in. Unfortunately, our cover was blown and we were forced to incapacitate a few of these men.

We would like very much to find a place to rest and discuss with you the future of our great mission. Can you help us? Are you willing to aid in the fight against the evil Merrits forces?

GreyWolfVT

#575 Post by GreyWolfVT »

shaidar wrote:The half-elf holds his hands out in a conciliatory gesture.

"I apologise for my evasiveness, but I don't know you either and we came across this bloody scene not knowing what was happening. You cannot blame me for protecting my friend. I have no love for this war or Merrits' men, my entire home village was forced to flee from Merrits approaching forces. I am Arkady DeLuth, cleric of Oghma, and this is indeed Dedalus. Maybe there is somewhere more conducive we can go to discuss the machine and your quest to the Fortress of Woo"
Garrett "I understand I'm a bit on edge after the orc ambush and now finding Merit's men coming to harm Dedalus, I'm a little edgy usually i am the quiet one."

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#576 Post by shaidar »

Arkady

"I cannot speak for my friend, but I would help defeat Merit and return this country to peace, enlightenment and reason, if I can."

He looks towards Dedalus for his reaction.
Last edited by shaidar on Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GreyWolfVT

#577 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Svent comes up to the two newcomers. "Pardon my intrusion but yes forgive Garrett he has not been himself since our encounter with the orcs some time ago. We both gladly help fight against Merit and his armies."

Nordbo
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#578 Post by Nordbo »

Baruch: "Brother DeLuth, honoured to meet a fellow man of faith. By Guth, it is indeed a fortuitous omen when the accumulated belief of a travelling group increases like this, for the cause of good and the eradication of all %#€ish ≠¢¥@ers. Are you both followers of Oghma ? Let us pray together"

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#579 Post by shaidar »

Arkady

Arkady nods his head towards Baruch

"An honour to meet you too. Maybe a prayer over those who have fallen tonight. If anybody is in need of healing, I have but a single simple spell, but it is yours for the asking."

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#580 Post by shaidar »

Arkady

"We could return to Dedalus' home, but I guess that wouldn't be safe forever as the Kings' forces know of it's existence."

Return to “A People Divided (1e)”