OOC Thread

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC Thread

#41 Post by max_vale »

Okay.....I'll give Corsair a bit more time to make a post....hoping the storm didn't hurt you too badly amigo!

Also....we MAY be getting a 6th character....though the poster hasn't followed up on the initial PM yet.

Anyway, later today; I'll be making the next post!
Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#42 Post by Vargr1105 »

If I may be so bold, I could suggest adopting my own PbP GMing protocol on these matters. Outside of combat I rule that when the party majority (e.g. 3 players out of 5, for instance) votes for a certain path of action (turn left instead of right) that is what will happen, even if not all of the players voice their character's action/contribution/opinion.
angelicdoctor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#43 Post by angelicdoctor »

Vargr1105 wrote:If I may be so bold, I could suggest adopting my own PbP GMing protocol on these matters. Outside of combat I rule that when the party majority (e.g. 3 players out of 5, for instance) votes for a certain path of action (turn left instead of right) that is what will happen, even if not all of the players voice their character's action/contribution/opinion.
Seconded.
NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#44 Post by NJWilliam »

In agreement here.
Sebastian, A Candle in the Darkness
Ulrich, Tales of The Troll Company
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers
Hakon Geirmundarson, Pawns of the North Wind
Jameson Rowan, Silverband
Disston Symonds, Sigma Chronos
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#45 Post by max_vale »

Okay; I had been PMing with a possible 6th PC; but that person has decided NOT to join the game. I was also hoping to give Corsair a little bit of time to post since he said Sandy might be affecting him....however, the game will be delayed no longer and I certainly hope Corsair is doing well and wil rejoin us soon.

Please note the new post and the Combat Declarations post and let me know what you're planning on doing (Not "in character"; just a quick: "Joe will throw two punches at the Guard!"). Thanks!
Corsair
Scout
Scout

#46 Post by Corsair »

I'm back! Thanks to everyone for their patience. I'm going to read up on what I've missed and finish up Terra's character sheet.

EDIT: And wait to recover conciousness. :D
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#47 Post by max_vale »

Corsair; glad to have you back amigo! :)

Okay; I'll give Angelic one more day to post what he wants Borsk to do; and then I'll update tomorrow.
angelicdoctor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#48 Post by angelicdoctor »

You were waiting on me? My apologies. I will type something up in a few.
angelicdoctor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#49 Post by angelicdoctor »

Ok. Just posted! Gee, I hope a score of 14 is at least good enough to lift an Imperial pen from a pocket or something...
Corsair
Scout
Scout

#50 Post by Corsair »

That'd be cool. Those are going to be collectable some day! :D
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#51 Post by max_vale »

The pens are all the rage among Alliance Special Forces types....like Lugars or Katanas to US GIs and Marines in WW2 :)

Okay; my 2 year old pretty much ensured that I had no real time/energy to post on these boards yesterday; sorry about that! I will now update the game post.....

Quick question: I am used to doing all the rolling in PBPs where I am the GM; I find it speeds up the action after all of the player's have decided what they want to do....however; I don't want to upset anyone if they really prefer to make thier own rolls. I will make the rolls for this first round of action and post the results in just a little bit; but I wanted to see what you all want to do in the future....have me make the rolls or make the rolls yourselves......thoughts?
Corsair
Scout
Scout

#52 Post by Corsair »

I generally default to the GM on things like this, so if you normally do the rolling for the games you run, I trust your random number generation.
NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#53 Post by NJWilliam »

Corsair wrote:I generally default to the GM on things like this, so if you normally do the rolling for the games you run, I trust your random number generation.
Likewise.
Sebastian, A Candle in the Darkness
Ulrich, Tales of The Troll Company
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers
Hakon Geirmundarson, Pawns of the North Wind
Jameson Rowan, Silverband
Disston Symonds, Sigma Chronos
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#54 Post by max_vale »

Okey-dokey; all actions rolled and resolved; next post is up.

If anyone is confused; at the moment you've got 2 Imperials too dazed to take any actions this next round; 2 Imperials still on thier feet; one next to Caius who is attempting to shoot him; and one next to Borsk; attempting to wrestle his TK affected Blaster into firing position.

Terra can sit up and "take stock" this round; but not take any immediate actions as the stun wears off; the following round; she can act as normal.

Everybody doing okay? Questions/comments?
angelicdoctor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#55 Post by angelicdoctor »

max_vale wrote:Quick question: I am used to doing all the rolling in PBPs where I am the GM; I find it speeds up the action after all of the player's have decided what they want to do....however; I don't want to upset anyone if they really prefer to make thier own rolls. I will make the rolls for this first round of action and post the results in just a little bit; but I wanted to see what you all want to do in the future....have me make the rolls or make the rolls yourselves......thoughts?
I prefer to make my own rolls and always have whether it has been on Dragonsfoot, OSRGaming, D20Radio or here. Thanks.
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#56 Post by max_vale »

Allright fellas; Next Post is up and also one on the Combat Declarations thread.

Sorry for the delay; the Flu has been kicking my ass for the past couple of days....been Fighting back today; enough to get these couple of posts off anyway....but again; sorry about that!
angelicdoctor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#57 Post by angelicdoctor »

The flu is definitely a harsh thing to have. Glad you are coming around.
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#58 Post by max_vale »

Thanks amigo....now I'm mostly okay; just blowing the nose and/or hacking up my lungs every few minutes....good times! :)

Okay; next post is up....only 1 guard still standing (kind of)....and he's running away. Zeke has a Blaster in hand and there's three more on the ground. Let me know any combat actions in the Declaration thread (note: picking up the weapon is 1 action; so if you pick up and shoot at the guard running away; the Blaster skill will be down by one dice); if you're just rifling through the fallen guard's stuff; just go ahead and make a post.

-Max
angelicdoctor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#59 Post by angelicdoctor »

The Bothan will shun the use of any blaster at the present so that his companions might arm themselves. La'Reth shall search the stunned Imperials for anything which might prove useful such as datapads, access cards and/or code cylinders.
WarGrunte
Runner
Runner

#60 Post by WarGrunte »

Hey Max, I have to ask: What happened to my Light Freighter? Did I just not get it, did it get locked up on the ship, or is it back at some rebel base? Mainly asking cause I would like to know if I will be chased by any bounty hunters any time soon.

Return to “Star Wars RPG: Star Fall”