Off Duty #4 (OOC)

Bluehorse
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Off Duty #4 (OOC)

#361 Post by Rex »

Yeah my dog isn't young (he is almost 8) or small (he is 110 lbs), but everyone tells me he is cute. I too have always been a dog person. My previous dog was a St. Bernard that was 36" at the withers and 185 lbs so I am used to big dogs.
Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#362 Post by Urson »

Always a good time for a picture of a dog.

I like most pets more than most people, myself. I want to get a dog, but I live alone, so housetraining would be an issue.
FA FO
Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#363 Post by Scott308 »

Ed, if you want Roy to go with Lionel to the witches' house, feel free. I don't want you to feel he has to do something you don't want to do.

Lionel typically drives the Ecto, and Roy dropped off the loaner and Lionel picked him up, so he'd have the keys.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson
GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#365 Post by GreyWolfVT »

No worries Scott Roy rather enjoyed driving the rental so he just hasn't lost that love for driving. If nobody stays behind we won't know what is going on with Mac so it made sense for Roy to stay back.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e
Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#366 Post by Bluehorse »

Not the best update, but enough to move us forward. I am mostly waiting to see what Roy and Lionel do as well as Jokers reaction to this and what happens next. So the party is more or less together again depending on what yall three do. Mac, you're on your own buddy! No worries though, things are resolving more than what I can really show just yet.
Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#367 Post by Urson »

Here's hoping Joker (and I) have connected the dots correctly!!
FA FO
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#368 Post by Rex »

I am traveling to visit family today through Friday late. I am not sure if I will be able to post while I am there so feel free to NPC my character. I will be back Saturday.
Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#369 Post by Bluehorse »

Rex wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:21 pm I am traveling to visit family today through Friday late. I am not sure if I will be able to post while I am there so feel free to NPC my character. I will be back Saturday.
Will do. If by chance you see this at a good point, I just need to know what Mac does when offered the Chaser by Joker.
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#370 Post by Rex »

He will drink it.
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#372 Post by Rex »

Thanks!
Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#373 Post by Urson »

8-) (insert huge sigh of relief) I guess I connected the right dots...
FA FO
Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#375 Post by Bluehorse »

Since we are coming up on the end of this little arch, here is the inspiration. I heard this I think 4 years ago and this scene came to mind right away and over the course of the weekend of camping worked out the framework for how it would work into the story. Hope you've enjoyed this!

https://youtu.be/yywGI1H_oyM
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#376 Post by Rex »

Very cool!
Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#377 Post by Urson »

:o
FA FO
GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#378 Post by GreyWolfVT »

wow it's been 4 years doesn't feel like it. :)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e
Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#379 Post by Scott308 »

Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson
Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#380 Post by Urson »

Joker: Worked out the puzzle about the chaser: +3 Can't believe you drank the first one
That was Player Brain Cramp- but it fit with Joker attempting to be sociable and friendly with the ghost. For that matter, Joker's being forced into a major adjustment of his worldview. He started off thinking of the 'entities' as just self-sustaining energy fields, but he's been forced to admit that they must be 'beings' of some kind, having personalities and agendas of thier own.
FA FO

Return to “Ghostbusters RPG”