The Garage

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: The Garage

#301 Post by Dram »

Whitey- Lester I will give you hand putting that plow on the truck, but first I need a cup of joe . What is that noise? Whitey moves to the window to look for the source of the noise.
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e
badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#302 Post by badams30 »

Uncle Lester

Lester rushes to the door with Whitey and says "What the hell is going on out there? Jeez, this whole place is going to hell in a hand basket."

Lester will check to see if any biters are close by, and if not, he'll open the door (shotgun in hand) and walk outside a few steps to trace the path of the missile.
Bloodaxe
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#303 Post by Bloodaxe »

badams30 wrote:Uncle Lester

Lester rushes to the door with Whitey and says "What the hell is going on out there? Jeez, this whole place is going to hell in a hand basket."

Lester will check to see if any biters are close by, and if not, he'll open the door (shotgun in hand) and walk outside a few steps to trace the path of the missile.

You see that the missile disappears from view in a trail of smoke. It looks like it came about 10 miles from here- deep in farm country. As far as Lester knew, that was just empty land.
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#304 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Chingy

Looks like we got another place to investigate now eh?

He walks past Chance on his way to the crapper.....again. You ain't gonna start bawling about a missile are you punto? He gives him a friendly wink and a slap on the shoulder.
Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#305 Post by Scott308 »

Derek- Journalist

Holy shit! Where is that missile going? Is the government launching a missile strike on Pittsburgh? This would make a helluva story!

If there is room after putting essential supplies into the vehicles, Derek would like to put the camera in as well. He's used to being in front of the camera, but he can shoot footage if needed. He'll load a blank tape into the camera so if something happens to it, he will still have the original footage that John shot.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson
badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#306 Post by badams30 »

Uncle Lester

Lester pauses to glance about outside, looking for clues to the whereabouts of John. If he sees any walkers getting close or milling about, he'll quickly go back inside.
Attachments
themissile.jpg
themissile.jpg (4.98 KiB) Viewed 612 times
Bloodaxe
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#307 Post by Bloodaxe »

badams30 wrote:Uncle Lester

Lester pauses to glance about outside, looking for clues to the whereabouts of John. If he sees any walkers getting close or milling about, he'll quickly go back inside.
You don't see any sign of John. There are a few Biters roaming around, but you don't think you have been spotted. (yet)
Most are looking around or up at the sky, at the noise from the missile.

Then you hear it......a helicopter!!!! It flies off in the distance towards the center of town a few miles away.
Its gone...out of sight......
Attachments
thYI4FV67E.jpg
thYI4FV67E.jpg (4.84 KiB) Viewed 611 times
Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#308 Post by Dram »

Whitey- Ya think we should go see where that Heli was going? It is probably crawling with dead walkers.
Current Characters/Games
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Scott308

#309 Post by Scott308 »

Derek- Journalist

If the walkers have the ability to operate machinery and vehicles, we are going to be in a lot of trouble. That is the one thing that currently gives us a level of protection.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#310 Post by badams30 »

Uncle Lester

Lester says "That chopper had at least a couple people in it, maybe more. One man, and a woman, from the look of it."
Bloodaxe
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#311 Post by Bloodaxe »

You must have been making too much noise, a zombie about 20 yards away has heard you and is shuffling over to investigate.
Attachments
thTG2F619B.jpg
thTG2F619B.jpg (7.63 KiB) Viewed 601 times
badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#312 Post by badams30 »

Uncle Lester

Lester makes his way back to the door "Guys, we got one coming this way. Lets get a few of us out here and bash his head in, eh?"

OOC: Lets try to bash him without using firearms. If we get a few of us, somebody has to hit him, eh?
ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#313 Post by ybn1197 »

Tucker

Tucker wakes and stretches following the commotion of the passing missile. The events of the past few days were working on him and taking a slight toll. Not being able to do anything about a passing missile he simply makes his way over to the coffee machine and pours himself a cup. When Lester comes back in talking about biters, Tucker downs the java, grabs a long handled wrench and rushes outside.
Scott308

#314 Post by Scott308 »

Derek- Journalist

Derek will grab a tire iron and head outside to help dispatch the walker.

Bloodaxe
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#315 Post by Bloodaxe »

The Zombie is heading straight at the back door. Lester, Tucker & Derek are there to meet it. The three of them easily distract & confuse the biter until one of them bashes him from behind. No one is hurt. But there are still a few creatures wandering around.
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#316 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Chingy retrieves his Louisville Slugger.

I could use a little aggression relief after that shit yesterday. If any of you want to go on a head bashing spree and eliminate the rest of these stragglers.....follow me!

Chingy will rid the immediate area of any walkers with his bat, alone if necessary. If they start to bunch up or if he sees a lot more of them than he can handle, he will head back to the garage.

*Chingys "Rick Grimes loosing it" moment*
badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#317 Post by badams30 »

Uncle Lester

Lester chuckles at Chingy and says "Be careful, son." And he shrugs and turns toward the others. "I could use some head bashing practice, might need to get good at this sort of thing." And he'll sling his shotgun and head out with his tire iron, looking for a slow walker to bash in the skull. He's an old guy, not an ass-kicker, so he needs practice....
ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#318 Post by ybn1197 »

Tucker

A grin spreads across Tucker's face. "I'm game," he says hefting the wrench.
Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#319 Post by Dram »

Whitey states I'm in Practice makes perfect my grand pappy Lugnuts always said. He grabs his golf club and puts his pistol in waist. If anyone cracks a cop. I would like to have his gun belt.
Current Characters/Games
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
AleBelly
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#320 Post by AleBelly »

Chance runs to the garage to look for something sturdy to scramble zombie brains. He's best with long and thin weapons, so he'll look for those. Then he'll run to join the others outside.

Return to “Rot World RPG”