OOC

thirdkingdom
shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC

#1621 Post by shaidar »

Sorry, I missed this, I don't usually look in the archived games section.

While I really enjoyed the game I just don't have the spare bandwidth at the moment.
thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#1622 Post by thirdkingdom »

VonAlric wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:55 pmI'm in
Well, how would you like to proceed? Should I go ahead and open up recruitment again? There's also the possibility of doing some solo play, but that would put more work on your end.
VonAlric
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#1623 Post by VonAlric »

Yeah, go ahead and open up recruitment again. I'll take a minute later tonight and try to contact each of the other players that we had to see if they are still interested in getting the band back together.

Solo play? Describe how that might go.
It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.
thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#1624 Post by thirdkingdom »

VonAlric wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:54 pm Yeah, go ahead and open up recruitment again. I'll take a minute later tonight and try to contact each of the other players that we had to see if they are still interested in getting the band back together.

It would be you and a bunch of retainers. It's a fair amount of lifting for the player, to be honest.
thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#1625 Post by thirdkingdom »

thirdkingdom wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:13 pm
VonAlric wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:54 pm Yeah, go ahead and open up recruitment again. I'll take a minute later tonight and try to contact each of the other players that we had to see if they are still interested in getting the band back together.

It would be you and a bunch of retainers. It's a fair amount of lifting for the player, to be honest.
I'll go ahead and look to get recruitment started next week, once Dave's game gets going. Given that it looks like we'll be adding a fair number of new players I'll likely advance the game ahead by a month or so and, likely start the new players off somewhere between the original XP amount and your current amount.
VonAlric
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#1626 Post by VonAlric »

I think I can handle that. Depends on how many moving parts are going on.
It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.
thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#1627 Post by thirdkingdom »

VonAlric wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:41 am I think I can handle that. Depends on how many moving parts are going on.
I'll put a recruitment thread up next week and see what the response is, then if needed we can try solo.
The_Wanderer
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#1628 Post by The_Wanderer »

I'd be in. Things will be busy for me over the next few months but I'd make time.
thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#1629 Post by thirdkingdom »

The_Wanderer wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:17 pm I'd be in. Things will be busy for me over the next few months but I'd make time.
Awesome!
shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#1630 Post by shaidar »

I know I said I didn't have the bandwidth. Well, the more I think about it and revisit the game threads, the more I think I can find some time, if I'm still welcome.
thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#1631 Post by thirdkingdom »

shaidar wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:17 pm I know I said I didn't have the bandwidth. Well, the more I think about it and revisit the game threads, the more I think I can find some time, if I'm still welcome.
Sure!
shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#1632 Post by shaidar »

8-)

I'll have to have a reread and get back up to speed, we had quite a number of things going on.
PresGas
Scout
Scout

#1633 Post by PresGas »

That's great that you have time to get this back to going again! I, unfortunately, cannot at this time. I am hoping in the next couple of months or autumn (Northern Hemisphere) I may reply to the thread.

Here's to more idle time in the future!
You've been chosen as an extra
in the movie adaptation
of the sequel to your life
- Pavement

Hosting the OSRIC and Dangerous Dungeons! Wiki:
https://osricwiki.presgas.name/doku.php?id=index
shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#1634 Post by shaidar »

Hey Pres. Sorry you won't be rejoining us at this time. Hope we see you back again at some point, though.
shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#1635 Post by shaidar »

I was wondering, the recruitment thread you pointed Rex at you In The Wilds document for classes.

Do you intend to align our current characters with the classes as described in that document, or will continue with our original versions.

For example, I think for the scout I noticed the difference for minimum damage and the cleave ability.
thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#1636 Post by thirdkingdom »

shaidar wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:57 pm I was wondering, the recruitment thread you pointed Rex at you In The Wilds document for classes.

Do you intend to align our current characters with the classes as described in that document, or will continue with our original versions.

For example, I think for the scout I noticed the difference for minimum damage and the cleave ability.
We'll use the updated versions (from ItW).
thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#1637 Post by thirdkingdom »

I've started a new OOC thread with some starter questions for the old PCs. Feel free to post other questions there, as well.

viewtopic.php?f=783&t=11205

Return to “A Brave New World (OSE)”