(005) On to Elsburg

Eris
ateno
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: (005) On to Elsburg

#121 Post by ateno »

[quote=Eris post_id=608455 time=1651723563 user_id=2799
"Master Warhan, he's my teacher now. He has a job that might be right up your alley!" Tony continues, "Are you and your friends available for a job? Well, will you be available next week, as Master Warhan says the stars won't be right until then."
[/quote]

"Well I was on my way to talk to your master anyway

Raises bottle of wine.

"I was going to tell him of the friendly and smart apprentice he has. (laughs)

" I can't talk from my team, but I will talk to him and hear his offer. Shall we?

Darrian
Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#122 Post by Eris »

ateno wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 5:46 pm
Eris wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:06 am "Master Warhan, he's my teacher now. He has a job that might be right up your alley!" Tony continues, "Are you and your friends available for a job? Well, will you be available next week, as Master Warhan says the stars won't be right until then."
"Well I was on my way to talk to your master anyway

Raises bottle of wine.

"I was going to tell him of the friendly and smart apprentice he has. (laughs)

" I can't talk from my team, but I will talk to him and hear his offer. Shall we?

Darrian
"Certainly!" Tony leads the way back to the tower. The stout wooden door opens soundlessly to Tony's touch and lets you into a small foyer built of stone. Beyond the stone foyer is another wooden door that Tony also opens with a touch, "The doors are magical. Master Warhan attuned them to my touch just yesterday without the attunement neither will open at all."

Through the inner door leads to a room that seems to occupy the entire level of the tower, circular and about 40 feet across. There is a grouping of furniture off to one side surrounding a firepit with a smokeless flame playing across it. To the other side is a curtained area with who knows what behind it. At the back is a spiral staircase of stone that leads to upper levels.

"I left the Master in his study on the next level up." says Tony as he leads you across to the staircase and starts up.

"Mrs Longmire, the Master's housekeeper, is in the upper levels cleaning the living spaces and the Master's other two apprentices were on the third level working on the portal." Tony adds as the pair reach the landing for he second level, "There are actually 5 levels to the tower although you can't tell it from the outside where it looks like there are only 4. I don't yet know the magic by which the Master hides the 5th level."

Down a short corridor with dark wood siding over the stone walls and ceiling brings you to a door. Tony stops and knocks, "Master, I return with success."

The door swings open and you step into a room that is a combination library, study and workshop. A tall, thin, very old man is standing next to a large oak desk holding a book in his hands as you enter. He puts the book back onto the shelf next to him and turns to you.

"So, young Tony, this is the intrepid fighter you will bet your life on?" says the human man with a slight smile and a sarcastic tone, "Forgive me sir, but I thought my young apprentice was going to bring a band of mighty adventurers with him upon his return."

Nodding at the wine bottle you have in your hand he adds, "It looks more like a wine delivery."
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun
ateno
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#123 Post by ateno »

Eris wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 6:56 pm
Through the inner door leads to a room that seems to occupy the entire level of the tower, circular and about 40 feet across. There is a grouping of furniture off to one side surrounding a firepit with a smokeless flame playing across it. To the other side is a curtained area with who knows what behind it. At the back is a spiral staircase of stone that leads to upper levels.
"Portal?
"So, young Tony, this is the intrepid fighter you will bet your life on?" says the human man with a slight smile and a sarcastic tone, "Forgive me sir, but I thought my young apprentice was going to bring a band of mighty adventurers with him upon his return."

Nodding at the wine bottle you have in your hand he adds, "It looks more like a wine delivery."
Honestly, I did come to offer you this and tell you my account of how we met. Also the grit and determination I saw as we approached the battle. In my opinion, you have a good one here. My master knew it was easy to find fault but was encouraged by the Inoften good news. I would happily gather the crew for a job offer.

Hands him the wine and allows him to lead the conversation.
Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#124 Post by Eris »

ateno wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 7:07 pm
Eris wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 6:56 pm
"Portal?

Honestly, I did come to offer you this and tell you my account of how we met. Also the grit and determination I saw as we approached the battle. In my opinion, you have a good one here. My master knew it was easy to find fault but was encouraged by the Inoften good news. I would happily gather the crew for a job offer.

Hands him the wine and allows him to lead the conversation.
The Mage takes the bottle from you and looks at the label, "Not bad, not bad. Thank you for this, I'll have it with my dinner tonight."

"My name is Qrimsby Warhan. Perhaps you've heard of me?"
he says taking a seat behind his oaken desk and sweeping a pile of papers into a drawer, "Perhaps not, if you are new to this land, as your accent names you."

"Yes, young Tony here may make a fine mage...one day."
says Warhan, "One day in the far future if he works hard and lives that long, that is."

"Has he told you about the Portal?"
Warhan asks, "No? Then I shall!"

"In a distant age before the monsters swept down from the northern lands and swamped the old civilizations Mage Towers were connected with one another. One near here was connected the tower of the Great Owl Of The West. At least, that is what the tales in the books called him. When the monsters came they killed and destroyed everything they could get their hands on, only being stopped by the sea and the Escarpment along the ridge there."
he points over his shoulder with a boney finger. "Our ancestors here along the Elsmeer from Elsbury to Fallkirk held, though we too fell into a long, long, dark age afterwards. However, that is enough history for my story to make sense."

"As I said, some of the Great Towers were connected, one with another, by portals. These portals allowed instantaneous travel for small groups and the Masters of the Arts used them to come together for conclaves and for communication. This tower was not here then, but I found the remains of one such tower in the Darkwood, just to the east, and brought the remains of its portal here. It has been my life's work to repair and reactivate this portal and connect it to others."
he says with a fire in his eyes.

"I have succeeded! My Portal is complete." he smiles then frowns, "I used it last year! I traveled to the Tower of Oman, the Great Owl of the West. What I discovered there almost killed me and I had to retreat here and close my Portal...temporarily. Next week, on the full of the moon, I hope to open it again!"

"This time I will not be going through the portal, young Tony and a party of young, strong warriors will. If I can find them. You see, what I found on the other side was a city in flames with a multitude of monsters roaming the streets of the city and the corridors of the tower itself. I am not that sort of Mage, young man. My name may be Warhan, but my magic is not focused on war and fighting. I had to retreat almost immediately."
he says, "What I want from this expedition is the recovery of Oman's Spellbook. I know it is there, I saw it! I just couldn't get to it."

"I can pay you and your party well and I am a generous ally to have."
Warhan says to Darrian, "Undertake this mission, succeed, and you'll see! There could be more such missions when the stars align correctly to recover lost items and knowledges. At this time, I just don't know, but I do know the Spellbook of Oman is out there and there is a path to its recovery."

"Is this something that you might be interested in undertaking?"
he turns his head and asks you with a sly smile.
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun
joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#125 Post by joertexas »

Eris wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:57 am

1. Joshal Kremer needs someone to pick up a package at Maiden's Neck Village in Darkwood from someone named Salvassa and is offering 20 gold pieces when you return...with the package. Contact at Smoke and Mirrors Emporium off the Market Square.

2. Bishop Pasco Gilbrand is seeking a party to investigate rumors of restless dead in the cemetery northwest of Elsburg. Contact at Church of the Moon, Elsburg.

3. Somebody needed to take a cart to Dinsmoor and pick up some goods. Good pay. Talk to Mary at Potions & Lotions.
"We could check the local one first," Eodrien suggested.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97
Slug Rifle- 3, Medicine-2, Tactics-2, Zero-G-2, Streetwise- 2

In the Marches
Zaki Shursila, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.
terrymixon
Ranger
Ranger

#126 Post by terrymixon »

joertexas wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 1:24 am

1. Joshal Kremer needs someone to pick up a package at Maiden's Neck Village in Darkwood from someone named Salvassa and is offering 20 gold pieces when you return...with the package. Contact at Smoke and Mirrors Emporium off the Market Square.

2. Bishop Pasco Gilbrand is seeking a party to investigate rumors of restless dead in the cemetery northwest of Elsburg. Contact at Church of the Moon, Elsburg.

3. Somebody needed to take a cart to Dinsmoor and pick up some goods. Good pay. Talk to Mary at Potions & Lotions.
DES

"That sounds good. Let's go get the full story and then we can talk to the others."
The Spinward Main: Jack "Flighty" O'Brien, 989BB7, Merchant (3rd Officer), 4 terms, 34
Carousing-1, Computers-1, Engineering-1, Gunnery-0, Investigation-1, Jack of all Trades-3, Medicine-1, Melee Cbt-0, Navigation-1, Pilot-3, Pistol-1, Repair-1, Science-1, Steward-1, Streetwise-1, Cargo-0, Zero G-0
Benefit: 900 Cr, Auto Pistol, Explorer's Society (or TAS) membership.
joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#127 Post by joertexas »

terrymixon wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 6:06 pm

DES

"That sounds good. Let's go get the full story and then we can talk to the others."
Eodrien steps away from the board and makes her way toward the church, stopping to ask directions from the locals as needed to find it.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.
Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#128 Post by Eris »

joertexas wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 6:38 pm

DES

Eodrien steps away from the board and makes her way toward the church, stopping to ask directions from the locals as needed to find it.
OOC: You two are going by yourselves, yes? Aren't telling the others...who are (except Darrian) in the private room still eating breakfast AFAIK?

When Eodrien and Des step out of the Last Dish and Spoon they see two buildings directly to their left down near the eastern gate of Elsburg. Both of those buildings look like religious ones, Temples, Cathedrals, Churches, something like that. The one nearest to you (J) has a symbol of a rising sun carved above its impressive double doors...without asking you know this one has something to do with Sunna, god of the sun. The one beyond that (M) has a high silvery colored dome above it glinting in the morning sun, that is probably the one you're looking for and a question to a passing pedestrian confirms your suspicions.

The double doors to the Church of the Moon are open and at the top of 3 marble steps leading up to the entrance. You can hear chanting coming from inside the church as you approach the doors. Looking inside you see a short foyer, then a large nave where there are a couple of dozen people kneeling on their knees chanting. They are being led by a man dressed in ornate robes standing on a dais in the middle of the nave. Flanking him on either side are men holding bells and cymbals that they ring or beat in time to the chanting.

What do you do?
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
terrymixon
Ranger
Ranger

#129 Post by terrymixon »

Eris wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 6:57 pm

DES

OOC: You two are going by yourselves, yes? Aren't telling the others...who are (except Darrian) in the private room still eating breakfast AFAIK?

When Eodrien and Des step out of the Last Dish and Spoon they see two buildings directly to their left down near the eastern gate of Elsburg. Both of those buildings look like religious ones, Temples, Cathedrals, Churches, something like that. The one nearest to you (J) has a symbol of a rising sun carved above its impressive double doors...without asking you know this one has something to do with Sunna, god of the sun. The one beyond that (M) has a high silvery colored dome above it glinting in the morning sun, that is probably the one you're looking for and a question to a passing pedestrian confirms your suspicions.

The double doors to the Church of the Moon are open and at the top of 3 marble steps leading up to the entrance. You can hear chanting coming from inside the church as you approach the doors. Looking inside you see a short foyer, then a large nave where there are a couple of dozen people kneeling on their knees chanting. They are being led by a man dressed in ornate robes standing on a dais in the middle of the nave. Flanking him on either side are men holding bells and cymbals that they ring or beat in time to the chanting.

What do you do?
Des

Des is following her lead.
The Spinward Main: Jack "Flighty" O'Brien, 989BB7, Merchant (3rd Officer), 4 terms, 34
Carousing-1, Computers-1, Engineering-1, Gunnery-0, Investigation-1, Jack of all Trades-3, Medicine-1, Melee Cbt-0, Navigation-1, Pilot-3, Pistol-1, Repair-1, Science-1, Steward-1, Streetwise-1, Cargo-0, Zero G-0
joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#130 Post by joertexas »

terrymixon wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:12 pm

What do you do?
Des

Eodrien decides to investigate the lead on her own with Des before she tells the others about it. When she arrives at the door, she stops and waits to see if someone will approach her, since she has no wish to interrupt their ritual.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches
Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#131 Post by Eris »

joertexas wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:19 pm

What do you do?
Des

Eodrien decides to investigate the lead on her own with Des before she tells the others about it. When she arrives at the door, she stops and waits to see if someone will approach her, since she has no wish to interrupt their ritual.
The pair of you stand in the back for a minute, or two, as the chanting begins to get softer and softer until it ends in silence with the tinkling of bells and the sound of cymbols jangling fades away.

With sighs, the crowd rises from their knees and hugs each other before breaking into happy chatter and beginning to walk toward the exit where you stand. Up on the dais the man in the middle holds up his hands in blessings for a few who have come forward. After he makes his blessings he and his entourage begin walking away toward the back corridor you can see beyond the nave.

As the worshipers pass Des and Eodrien they smile and nod at them some saying "Blessings of the Moon", others "Blessed Luna", but one says, "No weapons in the Church, if you please. Rack them, please." This man, dressed in clerical robes, points to a rack to one side where some of the parishioners are picking up daggers and other weapons as they prepare to go back outside.
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
terrymixon
Ranger
Ranger

#132 Post by terrymixon »

Eris wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:42 pm

Des

The pair of you stand in the back for a minute, or two, as the chanting begins to get softer and softer until it ends in silence with the tinkling of bells and the sound of cymbols jangling fades away.

With sighs, the crowd rises from their knees and hugs each other before breaking into happy chatter and beginning to walk toward the exit where you stand. Up on the dais the man in the middle holds up his hands in blessings for a few who have come forward. After he makes his blessings he and his entourage begin walking away toward the back corridor you can see beyond the nave.

As the worshipers pass Des and Eodrien they smile and nod at them some saying "Blessings of the Moon", others "Blessed Luna", but one says, "No weapons in the Church, if you please. Rack them, please." This man, dressed in clerical robes, points to a rack to one side where some of the parishioners are picking up daggers and other weapons as they prepare to go back outside.
Des

Des racked his weapons and waited for his companion to take the lead.
joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#133 Post by joertexas »

terrymixon wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:50 pm

Des

Eodrien slips off her crossbow and her axe, setting them carefully on the rack. She turns back to the cleric. "We're here about the job you posted. Something about strange goings on."
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches
Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#134 Post by Eris »

joertexas wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:20 pm

Des

Eodrien slips off her crossbow and her axe, setting them carefully on the rack. She turns back to the cleric. "We're here about the job you posted. Something about strange goings on."
"Oh, the doings at the cemetery? Yes, the Bishop will want to discuss this with you." says the man nodding and ushering both of you around the room toward the short corridor behind the dais.

The man dressed in ornate robes is removing them when you enter the room down that corridor, "Your Eminence, these men have come about the unholy goings on at the cemetery?"

"Um, what?"
the Bishop struggles out of the robes and you see he is wearing trousers and a shirt under those robes, "Oh, yes! I advertised for someone to help with that at the inn up the street."

The older man squints his eyes and looks at you, "You've come to look into it for us have you?"
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
terrymixon
Ranger
Ranger

#135 Post by terrymixon »

Eris wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 3:04 am

Des

"Oh, the doings at the cemetery? Yes, the Bishop will want to discuss this with you." says the man nodding and ushering both of you around the room toward the short corridor behind the dais.

The man dressed in ornate robes is removing them when you enter the room down that corridor, "Your Eminence, these men have come about the unholy goings on at the cemetery?"

"Um, what?"
the Bishop struggles out of the robes and you see he is wearing trousers and a shirt under those robes, "Oh, yes! I advertised for someone to help with that at the inn up the street."

The older man squints his eyes and looks at you, "You've come to look into it for us have you?"
Des

“I’m sure he doesn’t really think you’re a man,” Des said softly out of the side of his mouth. “You’re just so strong.” ;)
joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#136 Post by joertexas »

terrymixon wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 3:18 am

"Um, what?"

Des

“I’m sure he doesn’t really think you’re a man,” Des said softly out of the side of his mouth. “You’re just so strong.” ;)
Eodrien shoots a quick look of consternation at Des, and then she turns to the cleric with a smile. "We came for information about it, so we can tell our companions. We make decisions as a group, but we do need the work."
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches
Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#137 Post by Eris »

joertexas wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 4:09 am
terrymixon wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 3:18 am

"Um, what?"

Des

Eodrien shoots a quick look of consternation at Des, and then she turns to the cleric with a smile. "We came for information about it, so we can tell our companions. We make decisions as a group, but we do need the work."
The Bishop feels around on a desk in the room for a pair of very thick glasses and puts them on his nose, "Oh! Hello! That's better I can see you now."

"Information? Yes, I can see that. Um, well..." Bishop Gilbrand pulls at his double chin with his fingertips, "What can I tell you? Humm... We've been getting reports from the watchman and gardener at the old cemetery up on Brackan hill for some days now. He claims there are moans and other unusual sounds inside the part of the cemetery that is walled off...Mausoleums and such...but only at nights. He says that when he investigates, during the day mind you, he finds nothing out of the ordinary. I told him to investigate when he hears the sounds and he told me he'd rather quit than venture in there in the middle of the night."

"If there's nothing out of the ordinary in there, I suppose we could just let it go, but Cramer...he's the watchman...says no, we'll have to do something about it or he'll quit, anyway. It's part of the Church's duty to maintain that old cemetery so we need Cramer to continue in his job, so someone is going to have to go up there and take a look around and spend the night in the Cemetery if for no other reason than to reassure Cramer that all is well." says the Bishop, "And before you ask, I'm not doing it and neither are the acolytes here."

"You know it's wild animals or something like that. Not really 'restless dead'. I put that in the broadsheet to attract attention." the Bishop says with a deadpan expression, "Probably, nothing all that dangerous, but we aren't fighters, no not at all! So, I advertised for some sort of adventurous types to check things out. Worth it for us to spend a few coin to have someone else do it...don't you know!"

"But that's the job. Go up to the Cemetery on Brackan Hill look around, spend the night, find out what's going on and fix it, then tell Cramer all is well and then come back and I'll pay you."

Gilbrand sits down behind the desk and rests his hands on his round belly and blinks up at you, "I'd like to see this handled before the end of the week when Cramer gets his pay. He says do something by then or he walks. So, time is somewhat of the essence, as that is only three days off."

"What else can I tell you?"
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
bruce.desertrat
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#138 Post by bruce.desertrat »

Eris wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:33 pm
bruce.desertrat wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:31 am Sorry for the long absence, but life has been crazy. The Dean seems to think he can just keep adding research groups without increasing support staff, and we got hacked for a few weeks without knowing it... fortunately it was just with some crypto-miners not ransomeware, but now campus ISO and the HIPAA Privacy office are breathing down our necks big time. Anyway I"m going to try to catch up without getting us too far into the weeds.

Before Valerin spends money on a horse he looks for a bowyers shop to upgrade his current short bow to something like a composite bow. He's and elf, so smaller and lighter, might even go the Sancho Panza route and get a donkey. A mule was plenty good for Sister Sara, and they're hardier.

Back many many years ago I decided to be realistic about supply and horses...the party was off into high mountains and when I looked up what it takes to keep a warhorse fed and healthy without grazing for ¾ths of the day, they ended up with an exponentially growing mule train the latter third were just carrying feed for the mules carrying the feed for the horses :D
OOC: Bruce, you can get a Composite Shortbow for 75 gp (- 25 for your current Shortbow) or a longbow. Check the Equipment list for prices on ranged weapons and other things over in the Game Notes thread.
Valerin can just swing the comp bow, trading his short bow, and a Donkey with bit, bridle and a saddle blanket, which Valerin will ride on, which will pretty much leave him flat broke , but at least able to keep up with the rest of the party.
Pedro "Wong Way" Wong, 98BA77,
Navy, Starman, 3 Terms, 31,
Electronics-1, Engineering-1, Gravitics-1, Grav
Vehicle-1, Pilot-2, Steward-1, Vacc-1, ZeroG-2. Benefit:
Blade.
Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#139 Post by Eris »

bruce.desertrat wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 6:40 pm
Eris wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:33 pm
bruce.desertrat wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:31 am Sorry for the long absence, but life has been crazy. The Dean seems to think he can just keep adding research groups without increasing support staff, and we got hacked for a few weeks without knowing it... fortunately it was just with some crypto-miners not ransomeware, but now campus ISO and the HIPAA Privacy office are breathing down our necks big time. Anyway I"m going to try to catch up without getting us too far into the weeds.

Before Valerin spends money on a horse he looks for a bowyers shop to upgrade his current short bow to something like a composite bow. He's and elf, so smaller and lighter, might even go the Sancho Panza route and get a donkey. A mule was plenty good for Sister Sara, and they're hardier.

Back many many years ago I decided to be realistic about supply and horses...the party was off into high mountains and when I looked up what it takes to keep a warhorse fed and healthy without grazing for ¾ths of the day, they ended up with an exponentially growing mule train the latter third were just carrying feed for the mules carrying the feed for the horses :D
OOC: Bruce, you can get a Composite Shortbow for 75 gp (- 25 for your current Shortbow) or a longbow. Check the Equipment list for prices on ranged weapons and other things over in the Game Notes thread.
Valerin can just swing the comp bow, trading his short bow, and a Donkey with bit, bridle and a saddle blanket, which Valerin will ride on, which will pretty much leave him flat broke , but at least able to keep up with the rest of the party.
OOC: Hey! Good to see you and okay, Composite Shortbow upgrade and a riding donkey it is.

Valerin is enjoying what might be his last good meal at the Last Dish and Spoon...if he doesn't earn some money. Des and Eodrien have gone over to look at the Jobs Board in the Public Room and Darrian has disappeared saying he's going to check the horses at the stable and visit with his halfling friend Tony at the Wizard's tower.

Frank, Callista and Magdal have joined Valerin at the table. As they finish their breakfast they note that the trio of Des, Eodrien and Darrian have been missing for a good while now.

Frank stretches and says, "That was a fine meal, but I'm pretty much skinn't now so the next order of business it to find a job."

"The serving girl Gillian said there's a job board over in the Public Room where jobs are posted." Frank adds as he pushes back his chair and stands, "Anybody want to walk over there with me and see what's on offer?"
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
ateno
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#140 Post by ateno »

Eris wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 9:25 pm "Is this something that you might be interested in undertaking?" he turns his head and asks you with a sly smile.
"I think this might be something my people might be ibterested in. I will warn you, they might ask for minir magix assistance or something. Speaking of which, would the Spellbook be something I could look at, or is it too advanced? Darian

sorry, im a little slow, recovering from covid

Return to “Silverband (C&C)”