OOC 1

OGRE MAGE
subaltari
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: OOC 1

#121 Post by subaltari »

OGRE MAGE wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:29 pmDid you want to try to heal the unconscious pair so their players can rejoin the action? (I don't remember if they drank the Runegravers healing ale yet today or not but I will allow them another slam this one time so nobody loses interest) You also have one more application of healing salve with the bandages.
I've been reading the Ale Horn (p.75) as giving 2 hp (times my CA of 1) per day total, similar to Paladin healing – not to every character that drinks it! I notice that's how you used it previously in the thread, and in any case that's a welcome improvement. :D

On the current day, Hakon gave the ale only to Xenos. If you rule that others can get 2 hp each then he'd already have given some to Drest (bringing him to 0), and then to Apollonius and Hakon himself, as well.

With the wounded men being at zero they might revive to consciousness after a few hours – or we can split the last of the unguent between them.
Hvalreki's Repo Men (CT): Gabe Garcia, 7A8772 age 22 (1 term Marines); Autorifle-1, Cutlass-2, Tactics-1, Vacc-1.
OM's Wandering Windswept Wastelands (Hyperborea 3e): Magda thugatêr Erebos, 2nd level Ixian Witch
Spearmint's Barrowmaze (1e): Elbart, 1st level human 'riverman'
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#122 Post by OGRE MAGE »

I tend to agree with your thoughts that it only works for 2 points of healing per day, like a paladin.

I think I must have subconsciously decided that with little other healing in the group, the ale horn would work once a day for each party member.

But now that everyone is at least conscious, that wont happen again. :twisted: (sorry)
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#123 Post by Rex »

Works for me. Sometimes things go in your favor and sometimes they don't.
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#124 Post by Rex »

Heading into the woods for the weekend. I will be back Sunday night sometime. Feel free to NPC my character.
Have a great weekend,
Rex
Karaunios
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#125 Post by Karaunios »

Enjoy!
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#126 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Be safe!
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#127 Post by Rex »

Thanks. It was a great time.
Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#128 Post by Scott308 »

So, Gamehole Con is coming up, and I'll be super busy. I'll be unlikely to post Wednesday- Sunday evening. Granted, the GM will also be there, so I may not miss much in this game. :D
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#129 Post by OGRE MAGE »

As Scott has already mentioned.......

I will be heading down to Gamehole Con this afternoon, so my posting rate will drop considerably or maybe completely till Monday.
shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#130 Post by shaidar »

ooh, you both have fun!
Last edited by shaidar on Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#131 Post by Rex »

Heading into the woods until the end of the month. I may be back for a day in the middle depending on how things go but don't count on it.. Feel free to NPC my character.
Have a great rest of the month everyone,
Rex

PS. sorry to everyone who has to read this many times, LOL.
subaltari
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#132 Post by subaltari »

Rex wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:44 pm Heading into the woods until the end of the month. I may be back for a day in the middle depending on how things go but don't count on it.. Feel free to NPC my character.
Have a great rest of the month everyone,
Rex
I'm going to the Shenandoah Valley this weekend to check out the foliage.
Have a great time, gents!
Hvalreki's Repo Men (CT): Gabe Garcia, 7A8772 age 22 (1 term Marines); Autorifle-1, Cutlass-2, Tactics-1, Vacc-1.
OM's Wandering Windswept Wastelands (Hyperborea 3e): Magda thugatêr Erebos, 2nd level Ixian Witch
Scott308

#133 Post by Scott308 »

I guess this was a pretty good time to have a break, as several of us were all gone at the same time!
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

Scott308

#134 Post by Scott308 »

shaidar wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:18 pm ooh, you both have fun!
I sure did! I'm pretty sure OM did as well. It's always nice when you are friends with the con organizer, and he walks in to the convention hall with a six-pack of beer- which he then proceeds to divvy up, giving us each one as we were standing just inside the doors. I was completely ignoring my volunteer duties at the moment and got rewarded with a beer for my lack of effort! :lol:

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#135 Post by OGRE MAGE »

:lol:

Ya, I thought that was pretty cool of Alex too.

I had been in the building for a total of about 3 minutes before the convention director walks in and hands us both a beer. :mrgreen:

My games went well and everything we got in was good too. We had great fun considering the weirdness of it all.

Despite the masks, lower attendance, etc., we probably met more new people than we have any other year.
Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#136 Post by Bluetongue »

Watch list is fine with me.
Karaunios
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#137 Post by Karaunios »

Same.
subaltari
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#138 Post by subaltari »

I'm really hoping this means some of the monster's body might be outlined, not just the tentacles. :SAN:
p173 Faerie Fire.JPG
p173 Faerie Fire.JPG (44.56 KiB) Viewed 315 times
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#139 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Are you sure? :lol:

The tendrils appear to be quite long, so they all glow, but unfortunately that glow disappears into the blackness of the sea without revealing their source……yet. :evil:
subaltari
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#140 Post by subaltari »

OGRE MAGE wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:38 am Are you sure? :lol:
It was worth asking 8-)

Return to “Pawns of the North Wind (AS&SH 2e)”