Party To Do List Greenhaven (and after Greenhaven)

Agnati
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Party To Do List Greenhaven (and after Greenhaven)

#21 Post by Agnati »

Tungsten wrote:I just have one question: Do we know its +1 Studded Leather, yet?
And yes, DM stated that the armor was +1 when we found it. He also said that the dagger was (obviously) poisonous.
This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.
Johnny Champion
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#22 Post by Johnny Champion »

Agnati wrote:
Tungsten wrote:I just have one question: Do we know its +1 Studded Leather, yet?
And yes, DM stated that the armor was +1 when we found it. He also said that the dagger was (obviously) poisonous.

DM: To All: The armor from Fingon was +1 Studded Leather. The Dagger was determined to be +1, with a poison charges. It can be refilled, though none of you know what type of poison it currently uses or how to charge it or even how many charges are left. You may have to seek guidance if you want to use it.
Johnny Champion
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#23 Post by Johnny Champion »

Agnati wrote:
Johnny Champion wrote:
Agnati wrote:In D&D: Next, are there any enhancements possible to a shield like spikes, etc? I didn't spot any in the documentation, but wanted to ask to make sure.
you can design and describe what you want. I will tell you feasibility and where it could be done. All in character. Those purple worm teeth may be imposing on a shield
"I seek a skilled blacksmith who can fashion a spiked metal plate, securely, on my shield. Is there any in Greenhaven who can do such a thing?
With a dexterity of only 15, I sketch the following to the best of my ability, and hand it to the blacksmith specifying that the protrusions should be facing OUTward.
My intention is that, should worse come to worse and I lose/break weapons, I can do something like a 1d4+StrMod+Proficiency(if proficient with shields) piercing or blunting with a melee shield attack, since there's no such action stated in the 5e documentation and I can't think of any non-magical enhancements to bump AC on a shield.
With party consent, I can use four teeth for this project, but if metal spikes can be found/made/used, I'd prefer to save the teeth for any possible alchemical uses since the teeth aren't venemous at all (unless DM states the teeth would do more damage than metal spikes).
Completely up to DM discretion, of course.
DM: I will provide a list of establishments at Greenhaven, but suffice to say that you have contracted this work. 400gp. It will provide you a +1 on grapple checks and looks cool as well. The teeth are as strong and effective as metal but look cooler.
Mooki
Squire
Squire

#24 Post by Mooki »

Please make sure to get two spiked shields made with the black dragon skin or black rakshasha's hide and claws perhaps?
oh and buy some silver traps to set at night.
I like the idea of going off road and a visit to elf's would be nice.
With money to spend and a "good Rep" of our deed's to date and a Bard to tell the tell.
we should tell the elf's of the eye straight out for we will be followed do not fear.

While out in the woods in prayer can Mooki learn and carry in place of a 4th level two 3rd level conjure Barrage?
it is a 60' cone attack doing 3d8 to everyone in the cone. a shotgun if you will.

Return to “Black Obsidian: D&D Next”