Chapter 3: The truth lies in the mountain...

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Chapter 3: The truth lies in the mountain...

#341 Post by onlyme »

Whitsell will separate for the time being. His intention is to quickly go back to town, repair the armor, heal a bit, and then try to rejoin the party.
Plus, he wants to catch the guards/prisoner to help find the kid.
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Chapter 3: The truth lies in the mountain...

#342 Post by Rukellian »

The Captain has a strange look on this face after having heard the contents of the journal read aloud. "I think I will head back to the settlement, help sort things out on my end. This artifact, it poses a threat to our community and I will need to speak with Wessiwiser on this, tend to my men and all that. You all go out and take care of this in my place." He then cringes as his wounds shoot pain through his body. "I suppose I should take care of myself as well. Good luck to you all, I think you will need it..." With that said, Captain Hal follows Whitsell into the tunnel to rendezvous with the rest heading back to town.

Gustov shows the same interest as Flynn and Deceidon, not wanting to waste any time. After he pockets a few of the valuables found in the footlocker he joins the group and nods, showing he is ready to go. And with that, the four head into the mountain....

All new posts will be in Chapter 4. Whitsell will now post in the Side Event thread for now.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Return to “Fabricator of Planes: a Rukellian Module”