[Waitlist] GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures (AD&D 2e)

I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

[Waitlist] GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures (AD&D 2e)

#1 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I couldn't locate my original post for this but we have finished the original two modules B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest. The player count is down and I need to try and get a couple more if anyone is interested there aren't many abandoned characters to try and pawn off at this point we are in a down period between modules. I'm most likely going to jump into I7 - Baltron's Beacon for levels 4-8 and/or Hrothgar's Resting Place (Dragon Magazine Issue #25) for level 4-7.

At this point here is what we already have still 100% active in the group already being played by a player:

Weston Turville Male Human Speciality Priest of Azuth Lvl: 3; AC 7; THAC0 19/18 Sling; HP 22/22
Egon Wayfinder Male Mountain Dwarf Fighter/Thief Lvl: 2/3; AC 4; THAC0 19; HP 23/23
Delsenora Hun'ana Female Drow Elf Specialty Priest of Eilistraee Lvl: 3; AC 6; THAC0 20/17; HP 18/18
Trist Flameheart Played Female Gray Elf Fighter/Mage Lvl: 2/2; AC 4/7; THAC0 19; HP 20/20
Grimnar Runesmith Male Dwarf Fighter/Cleric Lvl: 2/3; AC 2; THAC0 19; HP 24/24

Anyone wanting to join is more than welcome to make whatever they wish I just figured I could show you what we have if you are the type to just try making something to fill in the gaps. New characters would start at level 4 to be equal with the rest of the group. We can discuss the rest of spells, and gear/magic items for new comers entering the game.

If interested please post here or send me a direct message.

If you want to take a look the game forum is here: https://www.unseenservant.us/forum/viewforum.php?f=598

~DM Ed aka GreyWolfVT
Last edited by GreyWolfVT on Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e
GreyWolfVT

Re: [Recruiting LFP 1-2] GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures (AD&D 2e)

#2 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I have picked up one player so at this point I am just looking for possibly 1 more player if anyone is interested please let me know.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
GreyWolfVT

Re: [Recruiting LFP 1-2] GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures (AD&D 2e)

#3 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Still looking to rope in at least one more player if interested you would be starting at 4th level. Chances are we are delving into I7 - Baltron's Beacon or - X6 Quagmire!

I'm not entirely sure which of the two I will go with but I am reading up on them currently.

Please by all means let me know if interested via PM or post here.

GreyWolfVT

Re: [Waitlist] GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures (AD&D 2e)

#4 Post by GreyWolfVT »

FYI got the 2 players I was looking for at this time it is waitlist room only.

We are currently running I7 - Baltron's Beacon.

Return to “Looking for players or games”