LFP - Basic Fantasy adventure

I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
BaltoBruiser
Ranger
Ranger

Re: LFP - Basic Fantasy adventure

#21 Post by BaltoBruiser »

Do you all still need another player? I have no experience with Basic Fantasy but would be interested in learning more.
Nemesis
Guide
Guide

#22 Post by Nemesis »

BaltoBruiser wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:53 pm Do you all still need another player? I have no experience with Basic Fantasy but would be interested in learning more.
We'd gladly welcome another player. You can use the Basic Essentials to roll a new character. Right now, we have three fighters (one an NPC) and a magic user. Let me know when you're done, and I can invite you to the campaign forum.
BaltoBruiser
Ranger
Ranger

#23 Post by BaltoBruiser »

I introduce Gurkidd Wyvernbane a 1st Level Human Cleric

Please let me know if you see anything I need to update and I think the campaign number is 1038, I will add that.
Nemesis
Guide
Guide

#24 Post by Nemesis »

BaltoBruiser wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:10 pm Please let me know if you see anything I need to update and I think the campaign number is 1038, I will add that.
The sheet looks good on first glance. 1038 is the correct campaign ID. I added you to the usergroup. Welcome aboard!
Nemesis
Guide
Guide

#25 Post by Nemesis »

A player has dropped out, and we're seeking a replacement.
Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#26 Post by Eris »

Nemesis wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:59 pm A player has dropped out, and we're seeking a replacement.
Sorry for butting in, but...

Player here and we could really use another Fighter or a Thief character. As of right now, we have fighter, cleric, mu, and npc fighter.

We are just about to enter the first dungeon, too! You know you want to join us in that dungeon! ;)
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

Return to “Looking for players or games”