Re: Burdock's Valley

#141 Post by gurusql »

No longer needed for Oswell as well
OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#142 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Neddard picks up a few more travel supplies in town before morning, but is otherwise ready to go.

I will add a few mundane items to my sheet and subtract the gold spent.
ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#143 Post by ravenn4544 »

Gorug was going to go to get food. Looks like that's covered now. I'm good to go then.
scottjen
Ranger
Ranger

#145 Post by scottjen »

Lets go
Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#146 Post by Spearmint »

Felix
"I'll take a gold piece in advance if you don't mind, these boots ain't made for walking so I'm going to need a fancy cobblers to prime me for the trek.
The warrior is not wealthy, so takes his day's pay in advance to buy boots to replace his sandals. Other than that he has all he needs.
Who is Green Lady?
is there any answer in this?
A wagon pulled by two horses will take 4+tons of weight. What about his competitors? Can we organise a freight train of multiple wagons? Six wagons, six NPC drivers, we are what six guards? Neddard can be the teamster and we have a skilled ranger among us to plot alternative courses. Need a mule drawn chuck wagon for supplies and campfire cooking. Also layer out spare freight with local made rugs, pelts, crafts for export.

You have goblins on the way? How about we smuggle illicit arms to them and get some 'frontier trade' going. Bows, spears, axes.

Who is Green Lady? Can you unionize the mines and up the co-operative supply costs. Tell her we have a werewolf problem so silver is needed for enhanced soft blades, daggers and arrowheads. So the price is going up to 100gp a ton.

Felix offers a few suggestions.
I feel like I made some suggestions worthy of discussion at least, to improve the profitability of the wagon trip and guarding duties. Are there no others interested in exporting a shipment? Can we fill the wagon with extra stuff? Pelts?

Return to “The Halls of Arden Vul (1e)”