Rules

tibbius
tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Rules

#1 Post by tibbius »

Please ask any rules questions in this thread. Last update: 16 Jan 21
Last edited by tibbius on Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude
BackworldTraveller
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Rules

#2 Post by BackworldTraveller »

Campaign Thread for dice roller is 893
tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#3 Post by tibbius »

Updated rules to clarify skills upgrades, Brawling and Shooting skills, neural interface question.
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude
Gremlin
Guide
Guide

#4 Post by Gremlin »

Long day, won't really get to look at this in detail until sometime this weekend. I did skim it and I have some questions though.

Characters that can use spells automatically get access to cast every spell on the spell list?
Spells can only get upgraded at random, you can't pick which spells you want to be better at casting?
Are spells eligible to be upgrades through advancement or is that only skills? If it's only skills, how does one upgrade a spell once character creation is finished?
tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#5 Post by tibbius »

More things to clarify in the rules ...

... playtest GOOD.

1. yes, if you can use spells you can use any at d6.
2. During character creation spells are upgraded at random, then you get to pick one specific skill or spell to upgrade.
2a. Buying a neural interface, talisman, or wand could also upgrade spell(s) of your choice.
3. Spells are skills that can be upgraded through advancement.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude
tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#6 Post by tibbius »

Crawlers_001.png
Crawlers_001.png (1.56 MiB) Viewed 685 times
Crawlers_002.png
Crawlers_002.png (261.87 KiB) Viewed 447 times
Crawlers_003.png
Crawlers_003.png (471.76 KiB) Viewed 685 times
Crawlers_004.png
Crawlers_004.png (498.96 KiB) Viewed 685 times
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Return to “Change Agents (CRAWLERS)”