Rewards

sirravd
sirravd

Rewards

#1 Post by sirravd »

First delve
Rewards: 30 pp, 108 gp; equipment of Endor and Blaive
Kills: 4 ravenous zombies (150 xp apiece); 3 coffer corpses (144 xp apiece)

XP: 4704
Last edited by sirravd on Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Rewards

#2 Post by Stirling »

+20gp from the corked jar (30gp repaid party supply fund)

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#3 Post by Bluetongue »

Treasure trove from first expedition.

30pp (equivalent to 300gp)
128gp (from alcove room and excess of money in jars)
Two small corked earthen ware jars.
Two large amphora.
Shortsword (from skeleton with yellow tunic in secret room).
Heavy crossbow (from alcove room)
Three shiny skulls.

To be divided equally between surviving group and half share to Quall.

edited post. We promised a 1/20th (5%) as a 'tithe tax' to the coffers of the Lord here. In simple gp terms that is 16gp and 4sp. The remaining money split with Quall claiming a half share. I make it 56gp and 65sp going to each surviving player (Mal and Filbert included ), and 28gp & 33sp to the mercenary.

I was also going to suggest we give the heavy crossbow to the mercenary or his guild leader Osen. On face value they are worth 20gp new but it saves us later dishing out a portion of any value in the jars. I am also thinking that such weapons are slow and unwieldy in battle so that might be a fair exchange as we keep any value from the jars.

Hector you take the shortsword. We bought the broadsword for Jacor previously. Each of you also take one flask of holy water (from the supplies of Blaive).

Perhaps each of the dead trio also get a shiny skull to be buried with them as a token.

Does that sound a fair and straight forward division of stuff. It just leaves us roleplaying to sell the jars and amphora.

sirravd

#4 Post by sirravd »

When I suggested my XP total, I neglected the tithe, and assumed 1/2 shares for Mal & Filbert. Sorry about that! Deleted accordingly. (You can give 1/2 shares to Mal and Filbert, or full, as you wish; a matter of RP.)

Return to “Barrowmaze [LL AEC]”