Out of character

tibbius
GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: Out of character

#201 Post by GreyWolfVT »

tibbius wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:31 pm Hi guys,

Due to some unexpected time commitments I need to take a pause on play by post. I may be back to the board in mid-January. Until then - it's been fun playing with you, and sorry to leave you hanging.
Do what you gotta do Tibs. :)

“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#202 Post by ybn1197 »

No problems with me. I just came here to say I wouldn't be able to post often myself. I was diagnosed with Covid Tuesday afternoon. Right now, I'm having a good evening but that can change in a heartbeat. Looking forward to picking up in January.

Squid
Tracker
Tracker

#203 Post by Squid »

Woah! Hopefully you're able to recover from Covid quickly.

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#204 Post by dmw71 »

tibbius wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:31 pm Due to some unexpected time commitments I need to take a pause on play by post.
Admin Note: I've gone ahead and archived this game. tibbius, definitely let me know if/when you want this game restored.
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#205 Post by Rex »

We're back!

Squid
Tracker
Tracker

#206 Post by Squid »

Woo hoo!

GreyWolfVT

#207 Post by GreyWolfVT »

“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#208 Post by tibbius »

I can completely understand if recent events have made the aftermath of a riot a bit uncomfortable for us to roleplay. Not sure what to do with the story right now.
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#209 Post by Rex »

More of a "not sure what to do next" thing for me. But agree with you and understand if others are uncomfortable with it.

Squid
Tracker
Tracker

#210 Post by Squid »

I'm in the same place as Rex. Not really sure where to go from here. I hadn't drawn a connection between the events on Wednesday and the game, honestly, but I can see where it may make some uncomfortable.

GreyWolfVT

#211 Post by GreyWolfVT »

no discomfort here just same as the other two not sure what to do now scenario. Other than character wants to wash up.

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#212 Post by tibbius »

Well, if you want to get presentable, it might help to calm down the proprietor.
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#213 Post by tibbius »

It seems like I may have taken the party into a narrative situation that no-one's interested in resolving. Shall we say that you stay the night in town, gather rumors, and move on?
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#214 Post by Rex »

Sounds good to me.

GreyWolfVT

#215 Post by GreyWolfVT »

tibbius wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:42 pm It seems like I may have taken the party into a narrative situation that no-one's interested in resolving. Shall we say that you stay the night in town, gather rumors, and move on?
That works for me as well.

Squid
Tracker
Tracker

#216 Post by Squid »

Sorry I was offline for a while gents.

Any of those rumors sound like a fun adventure. I think we were originally heading south. If we keep heading that direction, the trolls may be on our way. Taking out an undead army could be fun too.

GreyWolfVT

#217 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Trolls sound like fun. :)

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#218 Post by Rex »

Trolls vs Talking Bear, all in on that.

Squid
Tracker
Tracker

#219 Post by Squid »

Shoot... Wraith needs a proper scabbard for his new sword. Should have looked in Bittercreek. Also, we still have those spider eyes that may be worth something. Maybe there'll be something on the way?

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#220 Post by tibbius »

Squid wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:50 am Shoot... Wraith needs a proper scabbard for his new sword. Should have looked in Bittercreek. Also, we still have those spider eyes that may be worth something. Maybe there'll be something on the way?
He does have a scabbard. It's decently made, reasonably sturdy, not pretty but reliable.

Bittercreek was not a place for selling opal spider eyes. That's more of a southlands city item, where there's alchemic researchers and such. Probably that necromancer in the marshlands would be interested as well.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Return to “Traversing Tiny Dungeons (Tiny Dungeon)”