Character sheets ...

tibbius
tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Character sheets ...

#1 Post by tibbius »

... they go here.
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Paladin
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Character sheets ...

#2 Post by Paladin »

Wraith Human Male

Description

Wraith is six feet tall, lean and muscular, with the sharp features of a hungry wolf. His hair is jet black and gathered into a short ponytail at the base of his neck. Fierce blue eyes stare out from a sun-browned face. A few days of black beard stubble roughen his neck and cheeks. His voice is deep and gravelly, and he rarely employs it unless he has something important to say.

Background

Wraith believes that no secret is too small to merit his curiosity. He will put the puzzle together and he will discover what you think is safely hidden.

His family trade is retrieval. His father retrieved people as a bounty hunter. Wraith retrieves objects.

Weapons

Light Melee - Rapier

Other equipment

Adventurer’s Kit (bedroll, flint & steel, a belt pouch, a rucksack, a lantern, an empty waterskin, oil, a rope (50 feet), rations, a torch, and a cloak.)

Traits

Perceptive - You gain Advantage when Testing to gain information about your surroundings or find things which may be hidden. You gain this even while asleep.

Sneaky - You gain Advantage when Testing to hide or sneak around without others noticing you.

Nimble Fingers - You gain Advantage when Testing to pick locks, steal, or do slight-of-hand.

Trapmaster - You gain Advantage when Testing to create, locate, and disarm traps. You also gain Advantage on Save Tests against traps.
Last edited by Paladin on Wed May 13, 2020 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#3 Post by tibbius »

Wraith's character sheet is not too difficult to read. You could do yours that way, or you could do it as a text block like this:

Code: Select all

[size=120]Name[/size] Heritage Gender
[b]Description[/b]
[b]Background[/b] (feel free to invent parts of the world)

[b]Weapons[/b]

[b]Other equipment[/b]

[b]Traits[/b]
Either way is fine.
Last edited by tibbius on Wed May 13, 2020 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#4 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Grax Greybeard Dwarf Male HP 5/10
Description

Background

Flaws
Talks loud, is very boisterous (gets worse with ale.)

Belief
That ale can solve the world's problems.

Weapons Axes: War Axe
War Axe & Hand Axe
Other equipment
7 Gold
Adventurer’s Kit (bedroll, flint & steel, a belt pouch, a rucksack, a lantern, an empty waterskin, oil, a rope (50 feet), rations, a torch, and a cloak.)

Traits
Dark Vision: You are able to see in total darkness. However, if you are exposed to sudden bursts of light (spells, alchemist’s flash bombs), you suffer Disadvantage on your next turn.
Diehard: I’m not going down that easy. When an attack would reduce you to 0 Hit Points, it instead reduces you to 2 Hit Point. You can do this once per day.
Tough: I have not journeyed all this way because I am made of sugar candy. You gain 2 additional Hit Points.
Vigilant: Better to stay ready than to get ready. You gain Advantage on Initiative Tests.
Last edited by GreyWolfVT on Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:55 pm, edited 8 times in total.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#5 Post by tibbius »

I just noticed that the rules use "Heritage" instead of "Race." The two terms have somewhat different connotations though they used to be near synonymous generations ago. I think Heritage is a bit better to express how the characters' backgrounds are affected. Let's go with that!
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#6 Post by Rex »

Sealgair Karhu Female HP 10/10

Background

Weapons
Unarmed, Powerful Claws

Flaws
Cannot use ranged weapons & near sighted

Belief
To aid those in need.

Equipment
10 Gold

Traits
Beastspeaker - Able to communicate with Animals
Brawler - When fighting unarmed Evade actions test with 2d6
Diehard - Once per day when reduced to 0 HP you are instead reduced to 2 HP
Healer - As an action can test 2d6 to heal 2 HP on others, can also heal/cure non-magical poison, ailments and disease
Attachments
Bear folk.jpg
Bear folk.jpg (130.85 KiB) Viewed 2454 times
Last edited by Rex on Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by ybn1197 »

Elzarune Human Male HP 6/4
Description
Background (feel free to invent parts of the world)

Weapons
Proficient: Light Melee
Mastered: Staff
Carries: Staff & Rapier

Scrolls
  1. Lightning Form
  2. Maddening Gaze
  3. Mobile Mapping Model
  4. Mesmerizing Word
  5. Concealing Ghost
  6. Deceiving Prison
Other equipment
10GP
bedroll
flint & steel
belt pouch
rucksack
lantern
empty waterskin
oil
rope (50 feet)
rations
torch
cloak
traveling clothes

Traits
Educated
Perceptive
Resolute
Spell Reader
Spell-Touched
Elzarune.jpg
Elzarune.jpg (65.09 KiB) Viewed 2416 times
Last edited by ybn1197 on Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Squid
Tracker
Tracker

#8 Post by Squid »

Wraith Human Male - HP 7/8

Description
Wraith is six feet tall, lean and muscular, with the sharp features of a hungry wolf. His hair is jet black and gathered into a short ponytail at the base of his neck. Fierce blue eyes stare out from a sun-browned face. A few days of black beard stubble roughen his neck and cheeks. His voice is deep and gravelly, and he rarely employs it unless he has something important to say.

Background
Wraith believes that no secret is too small to merit his curiosity. He will put the puzzle together and he will discover what you think is safely hidden.

His family trade is retrieval. His father retrieved people as a bounty hunter. Wraith retrieves objects.

Weapons
Light Melee - Rapier, Obsidian Blade

Other equipment

Traits
Perceptive - You gain Advantage when Testing to gain information about your surroundings or find things which may be hidden. You gain this even while asleep.
Sneaky - You gain Advantage when Testing to hide or sneak around without others noticing you.
Nimble Fingers - You gain Advantage when Testing to pick locks, steal, or do slight-of-hand.
Trapmaster - You gain Advantage when Testing to create, locate, and disarm traps. You also gain Advantage on Save Tests against traps.

Return to “Traversing Tiny Dungeons (Tiny Dungeon)”