House Rules

Odin One Eye
Odin One Eye
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

House Rules

#1 Post by Odin One Eye »

Starting Level: Every character starts out at level 1.

Starting Hit Points: Every character start out with max hit points at 1st level depending on their class. Please note that CON bonuses apply as well.

Starting Money: You start out with max money for your class.

Alignments: You are allowed to roll up a Good or Neutral character. I do not allow Evil alignments in my campaign.

Death: At 0 hit points your character is unconscious, if you advance to -10 hit points you are dead. If you die I will give you what is called a "Death Scream". This is where your spirit calls out to your deity, I will then roll a dice and depending on the roll, your diety (if I roll high enough) might revive you.

Level Advancement: To advance a level, you must be trained by an NPC who is at least 1 level higher than you. I also allow your characters to offer up treasure to their deity. Depending on how much treasure you offer up and the mood of your deity, you will advance a level without training. Remember to be in good standing with your deity at all times for good results.

Posting: I request that you post at least once a day on weekdays (weekends off).

Return to “1E World of Greyhawk Campaign (1e)”