WW2 Supers d6: OOC

max_vale
Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: WW2 Supers d6: OOC

#541 Post by Zhym »

And who jumps into a foxhole with a rampaging wolfman and expects to live? I mean, really? ;)

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#542 Post by max_vale »

An NPC whose lost all his buddies and is Super Strong and doesn't much care anymore......:)

As for Acme...well, Rose is just plain crazy

:)

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#543 Post by Zhym »

I'm going to be traveling for the rest of the week and may not get a chance to post. Please feel free to NPC Roker and Nado. Roker's impulse is to try to go mano a mano (lobo a lobo?) with the other wolfman, assuming he's in range to do it, etc. But that would require re-activating his power, so maybe he should just shoot him instead. :)

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#544 Post by max_vale »

I'll hold off for SST 4 until the weekend (probably SST 11 as well).....but I think Roker may have to get in line to go toe-to-toe with Nazi Werewolf as I think Gurung is about to get 'up close and personal' with him.....

Have a good trip amigo!

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#545 Post by Rex »

That is his intent anyways.

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#546 Post by Zhym »

A wolfman never gets in line!

He's on all the VIP lists, you see...

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#547 Post by max_vale »

LOL.....that 'perfect hair' and IMPECCABLE Tailor strikes again!

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#548 Post by max_vale »

I know Zhym is on a trip; but Rose, Urson you guys good to post or did you have some concerns/questions? I hope all is well with everyone!

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#549 Post by Urson »

No concerns here- just (shockingly, I know :lol: ) decided to put games on the back burner while my girlfriend is visiting for the weekend.
FA FO

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#550 Post by Zhym »

In all that's going on, what's Roker aware of? My first inclination is to have him fire at Shield Guy, not in any hopes of hitting him but to draw his attention from Tucker. Or is that too much knowledge of what's going on with Tucker?

If so, could Roker get into melee range to help Gurung with the werewolf?

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#551 Post by max_vale »

I'd say that Roker could've seen Tucker go invisible.....and while Talents know when a Talent Power is being used near them....they do NOT know exactly where it is.......so Tucker doesn't have to worry about Shield guy being able to know he's sneaking up behind him for example....

As for Roker getting into the fight.....in Wolf-man mode, it'd take a round or so to get over there....but if changed and hauled a$$ he could probably get there.....assuming Nazi Werewolf is still up on his feet.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#552 Post by max_vale »

Apologies that there won't be an update today (when I usually do them for my games)....but I will be out with my parents today, so I'll get a post up tomorrow......to any other Dad's out there (I know Rose is one), Happy Father's Day!

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#553 Post by Rex »

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads!

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#554 Post by Rex »

I am traveling to visit family today through Friday late. I am not sure if I will be able to post while I am there so feel free to NPC my character. I will be back Saturday.

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#555 Post by Zhym »

Doesn't Roker have another round as a wolfman? Or is he basically out of action as far as being able to do anything this round anyway?

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#556 Post by max_vale »

Yeah, basically...I mean, I suppose I could do a slight retcon if you want to stay in Wolfman form.....but you're nowhere near anything......it'd take at least 2 rounds to get to either the Shrike out on the runway (if it's still there) or the Hangar on the opposite side....but if you want to fire a gun while a Wolfman or something, I guess that's fine.....let me know.

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#557 Post by Zhym »

There’s basically no downside to remaining in wolfman form, and a benefit in that his increased strength and heightened smell and hearing are only active when he’s in wolfman form. Not that any of those are useful at the moment, but why give that up when he doesn’t have to?

Besides, doing stuff while in wolfman form is fun. :)

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#558 Post by Zhym »

Reality check: would there be any point at all to firing at the Shrike with a Garand? Or are they too well armored for that to make a difference?

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#559 Post by max_vale »

You can certainly try to hit something vital......the engine, fuel in the wing....the pilot....but I'd DEFINITELY recommend using a Luck Point.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#560 Post by max_vale »

So.....nobody wants to put an 'after mission' post up...or are people still thinking about it? Just curious.....I want to make sure I leave some time for people to put some posts about their character when they're NOT in combat....:)

Return to “WW2 Supers d6”