[012] Bug out and return to the Kiara Surabi

ffilz
Ramona
Ranger
Ranger

Re: [012] Bug out and return to the Kiara Surabi

#121 Post by Ramona »

Ana frowns, this is undoubtedly another excuse to squeeze her into a dress and heels.

The Vargr here are ground dwellers, low tech, unconventional warefare, we have a lot in common. Why do you not leave their training to me.

Also, I shall need to do some shopping if we are to have two lords and a lady aboard.

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#122 Post by Tiglath »

Foix smiles warmly at Ana “Ma vieille, I am pleased to see you are recovered enough to take this on". Then, with an air of mischief about him, declares "Perhaps it is appropriate that such magnificently fierce and resilient fighters should be trained by a Général who shares not only these same qualities but also the same level of irradiation?”

He then produces one of the House’s credit wands and activates it with his signet ring before handing it to Ana. He adds “There will indeed be an impressive number of nobles present but do not forget, my Warlord, that House Foix will also be presenting a Baroness elect of its own”.
Player: Jonathan/Tiglath
Sigrun Volsung, 9B7886, Lt Commander, 3 terms, age 31
Gun Cbt 3 (Rifle 2, Pistol 1), Melee Cbt 1 (Axe), Pilot 1,
Gunnery 1, Vacc Suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Recon 1,
Electronics 0, Grav Vehicle 0
Enemy: Imperial Navy (Lunion) Ine Givar(?)

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#123 Post by ffilz »

Ok, the dinner is held, and the Vargr situation is handed off to House Salazar. They are excited to take it on.

Feel free to role play any last bits and I'll try and post an update soon for the trip to Damkina.

Tiglath, any feel free to PM me any thoughts you have about Damkina and I'll try and let my own brain cook things over the weekend until the next time I have a chance to make a bigger post.
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

RotFuchs
Scout
Scout

#124 Post by RotFuchs »

Petrov wakes up from the corner that he had curled, he feels fine in confined spaces, something he got used to from his job as a miner. He goes to the galley and eats something from the last remaining dishes. He hears Ana and says "I need to get my stuff too..."

(OOC sorry guys and gals, life stuff happened. I hope that all you are safe with the virus crazy happenings)

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#125 Post by ffilz »

Oh, another tidbit, are you taking both the lasers captured from the spiders, or do you want to leave one with House Salazar?
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

Ramona
Ranger
Ranger

#126 Post by Ramona »

Ana looks at Petrov, “It would not happen to be in a locker at the down port would if?”

“We should look into recovering the scout while we are at it. Throwing starships away is wasteful.”

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#127 Post by Tiglath »

ffilz wrote:Oh, another tidbit, are you taking both the lasers captured from the spiders, or do you want to leave one with House Salazar?
As far as Foix is concerned these are Sara's(?) "trophies/booty" and therefore now her private property.

(OOC: I believe Sara scooped them up? A pair of alien lasers would be kinda cool "wallhangers").

RotFuchs
Scout
Scout

#128 Post by RotFuchs »

"Why, yes. I have stashed them in a locker, didn't expected that I would need a weapon for a scientific expedition..."

SpinwardMarch
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#129 Post by SpinwardMarch »

Cmdr. Taheri

Comte, I would be pleased to wear the livery. My vacc suit is going to need some work. As for advising you on matters, I will gladly do so. She gives him a smart salute.
SpinwardMarch

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#130 Post by Tiglath »

Foix instinctively returns Taheri's salute. "I look forward to your insight on Naval matters, Commander. My man Grimaud will assist you with personalising the settings on your House vacc suit if you have the need".

(OOC: And also note the new thread now started "On to Damkina" ;) ).

Return to “Wine Dark Rift (Classic Traveller)”