Operation Rogue Lion

Demilich
Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

Re: Operation Rogue Lion

#241 Post by Demilich »

As Dayna starts to examine the gel, her crystals have a reaction, something is not right with it, its not a natural substance but she doesn't get a sense that the gel is inherently dangerous.

Dayna has to move some stuff around on the tables to have room to work, her initial exam determines that the gel has layers uneven layers, as natural things do

(I'm not a Chemist or a Biologist, if you are, feel free to correct me :) )

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#242 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Ras searches through the hand guns, looking for one with a body holster that might be easy to conceal.

If there is matching ammo, he takes all three, securing the gun in the small of his back.

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#243 Post by Demilich »

Doc gets a cup of coffee,

Ras finds a pistol and holster that he wants

Hotgoblin
President of Unseen Servant

#244 Post by Hotgoblin »

Dayna peers deeply into the microscope There’s some sort of unidentifiable layers withi this gel, much like how skin has layers or like sedimentary rock...it’s so unlike anything I’ve seen before. I’d like to do more testing with silica and other binding agents. She spins around and looks at Guy...Did you call the coroner yet? I’d like to take a peak at our fallen comrade...

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#245 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Ras helps Dayna out in any way that he can, even though he is mostly thumbs when it comes to lab work.

He watches the proceedings of the workers here, helping to move the body if necessary.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#246 Post by Rex »

Doc A.K.A. Karina Ivanov

Doc takes a break and keeps an eye on things as she drinks her coffee,"I wonder how everyone else is doing?"

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#247 Post by Demilich »

Guy to Dayna "Yeah, I called the Coroner, He will be here about midnight to pick up the body, I've got most equipment you need to do ya own autopsy, if thats what you be wantin ta do?

AND you all get a text message from another team member Team II
Spider sends a text to the other team. We're done here. Are you back at the plane or somewhere else? Ready to meet up?

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#248 Post by Rex »

Doc A.K.A. Karina Ivanov

Replies to text, "At this location, meet here. We need a bit more time."

Texts the address.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#249 Post by Scott308 »

Spider

Spider replies to the text, We shall go there now.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#250 Post by Rex »

Doc A.K.A. Karina Ivanov

Replies to text with the safe house password.

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#251 Post by Demilich »

The team members arrive at the safehouse, the Guy starts at first as the bell rings upon hearing the password, he opens the door and lets them in, goes into the kitchen "Hey, Kidd, may need more food made, got a crowd now." comes back out

Hotgoblin

#252 Post by Hotgoblin »

Dayna Foxwill

Yes, I’d like to see what’s inside our deceased agent The others help her move him to the lab table, she puts her clears and rubber gloves on. She begins with a thorough external examination of the body, looking for anything out of the ordinary. Once finished, she proceeds with the internal exam, beginning with a single incision, from the base of the sternum to the top, so as to not make such a mess. She spreads the skin to view if the organs have gone through any accelerated atrophy or if there is any gel like substance remaining within him.

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#253 Post by Demilich »

Again Dayna finds its a bit crowded but well supplied

Upon the external exam, many bruises and other contusions typical of a struggle the internal exam reveals what seems to be typical of drowning, she also finds traces of the gel material inside the stomach and lungs

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#254 Post by Rex »

Doc A.K.A. Karina Ivanov

Doc fills everyone in on what they found, "We found the missing agent, dead, stuffed in a closet. They are about to do an autopsy. We also found some weird goop, not sure what it is."

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#255 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Ras helps out with any details Doc missed, trying not to be overly dramatic about the strange watery goo.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#256 Post by Scott308 »

Spider

It turns out Naiomie was using Bordeaux because she knew where he works. She also seems to be working for some other agency. Looks like she is more interesting than we originally thought. I was able to get into her computer, but the bug I placed in her office was found, so someone knows we are more than filmmakers. He will fill the others in on the rest of the details.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Demilich
Ranger
Ranger

#257 Post by Demilich »

Dayna's examination also determines that the body has been in the closet for a few days, less than a week.

(Whats your next move?)

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#258 Post by Urson »

Michael Just remembered that not everyone reads all the Threads in a game...

Text message from Michael:
As soon as Michael has a good description of the vehicle recorded, he'll text Team 1

We were heading to your location. Spotted someone taking photos of us- Spider and I are burned, you MIGHT be. We're following him, headed out of town on the 31, passing milestone 74. Photos to follow.

He'll take a couple photos of the vehicle, showing the license plate, and send them also.
FA FO

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#259 Post by Rex »

Doc A.K.A. Karina Ivanov

Seeing text, "Ras, Dayna the other team has been busted. The are pursuing a car heading out of the city. I get the impression they need back up."

Hotgoblin

#260 Post by Hotgoblin »

Dayna Oh, well I’m done with him anyway, I found more gel in lungs, it’s what I expected...let me wash up and we can get out of here...

Return to “Top Secret New World Order (Top Secret)”