OOC THREAD FOUR....

max_vale
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC THREAD FOUR....

#241 Post by max_vale »

Okay, a little reverse Millennium Falcon with a Wookie Pilot and Human co-pilot, I dig it! I'll also say that in training Kael has picked up some Wookie and can MOSTLY understand what Kit's saying.....

I'll update Kit and Kael's sheets.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#242 Post by Rex »

I guess Kit is the pilot then.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#243 Post by max_vale »

Yessir

ateno
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#244 Post by ateno »

Rhawk-Arrgh, rrrooaarrgghh!!!!

'May the force be with you'!!!!

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#245 Post by max_vale »

Okay.....I'm just starting to put up some info for the next mission; Elrood Sector: Episode One: Industrial Intrigue.

I've updated the Timeline page (this is the 9th adventure I've run over a QUITE LONG run here on this site, so a big THANKS! to all of your for keeping it going!)....and will soon get the first post for the new mission up.

I just reached out to Rose to update Zuul and I should have the first post up either tonight or tomorrow. I'm going to say it's been 1 year since the events of last module; everyone is in the (a bit shaky but holding steady) New Republic Intelligence branch.....and don't worry, almost everyone in still keeps calling it 'The Alliance" and "The Rebels".....

If anyone has any RP/Story Factors they'd like to have had happen (romances, family visits, old nemesis encounters, etc., etc.) please feel free to bring them up to me. I hope everyone has enjoyed the story so far and I'm using the 'Operation Elrood' adventures for the next part. I hope everyone is doing well!

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#246 Post by Zhym »

Okay, I got very confused by whatever happened to the forum. Looks like everything that used to be here (except this thread) moved to the Completed Games forum? Took me a while to realize that, because suddenly the entire forum was showing up as unread! I think I'd mostly regained my bearings, though.

ateno
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#247 Post by ateno »

I will be at Walt Disney until the 22nd, I will still check in, but unable too respond quickly, please move along as needed. Eric

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#248 Post by Rex »

I am heading into the woods for the weekend. Please feel free to NPC my character. I will be back Monday night. Have a great weekend everyone.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#249 Post by Rex »

I am heading back into the woods for the weekend. I will be back Sunday night. Please feel free to NPC my character. Have a great weekend everyone.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#250 Post by Rex »

I am heading back into the woods for the weekend. I will be back Sunday night or possibly Monday night. Please feel free to NPC my character. Have a great weekend everyone.

Starbeard
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#251 Post by Starbeard »

GM, I'm guessing our parties are too far away from each other for those inside to call out for help? Are we all assumed to have comlinks on hand?

And how long would it take for a Force user outside to run back in?

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#252 Post by max_vale »

Clark, Zuul and you (I didn't look past that) all have commlinks, so that's not a problem....I'd say, at a dead run, Vale can get to Zuul and Clark in two rounds.....'cause I'm nice like that......so to quote the great 'Crash' Davis (movie character from Bull Durham)..."So when you speak of me....speak well"

:)

Starbeard
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#253 Post by Starbeard »

Cool, thanks for that clarification. The commlinks sure are serendipitously placed!

kipper
Ranger
Ranger

#254 Post by kipper »

I'm going to be away from my computer from Jan 3 to Jan 9 and will not be posting during that time.

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#255 Post by Zhym »

Not to armchair...um, play...but doesn't Clark have by far the best Medicine skill of any of us? Seems like he ought to be on the Big Damn Star Creature medical team.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#256 Post by Rex »

I never noticed Clark was better than Kit before. She is the team medic though, LOL.

kipper
Ranger
Ranger

#257 Post by kipper »

Clark can join the away team if that's what the party wants. I didn't want to step on Rex/Kit's toes since Kit had already volunteered! I edited my post in the game thread.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#258 Post by Rex »

I am fine with Clark and Kit going. Considering the dragon's size we may need her strength anyway.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#259 Post by max_vale »

Sorry for the pause all.....been a bit busy....I'll get a post up in the next few days, sorry again!

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#260 Post by Rex »

I am visiting my Mom for her 88th birthday this weekend and will be off line. Back late Sunday or early Monday. Have a great weekend everyone!

Return to “WEG Star Wars 1st Edition d6”