Golem
Golem
Tracker
Tracker

House Rules

#1 Post by Golem »

|| Constantly Under Construction ||

Character Generation

Stats are rolled via the Unseen Servant Dice Roller. All stats are 3d6, rearrange to suit.
You will use the Unseen Servant's character sheet, which after completing, embed within the Final Characters thread.
Races: As for now, this is a humanocentric game. Humans only. Later I may change this.
Sub-Races: Players must choose from 3 sub-races of humans; Traladaran, Thyatian, and Mixed.
Classes: Players may choose from Fighters, Magic-Users, and Clerics. The optional Thief is available as well.

Combat:

AC is Descending. Love it or hate it, its part of that old school vibe, right?
For the combat round I will be using Option One per page 27 of the Core Rules.
Surprise is resolved.
Characters will then state their actions and make any necessary roles using the US dice roller, posting the results.
Initiative is rolled (I will roll both for party and for the opponents)
Winning Initiative goes first, all actions resolved. A Character or monster may 'hold' initiative, choosing to act until the other side has acted.
Losing Initiative goes, the side that lost the initiative acts and results take effect.
Held Initiative goes.
The round ends.

Spellcasters who are casting spells as their declared action during the losing initiative step can have their spells disrupted if hit by another during the winning initiative.

roryb
Guide
Guide

Re: House Rules

#2 Post by roryb »

Got it! Re-arranging AC to descending...

Return to “In Dank Darkness Below (S&W)”