Character Generation

Golem
thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Character Generation

#21 Post by thirdkingdom »

Golem wrote:
thirdkingdom wrote:Golem, how would you like to generate spells for magic-users?
I’m going rule that you get to choose five from the list of 1st level spells.
Cool. Starting gold: [3d6] = 13

I used my account at orokos for hp rolls so I didn't have to shunt back and forth on the character sheet: http://orokos.com/roll/770412: 1d4+1 5

thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#22 Post by thirdkingdom »

thirdkingdom wrote:
Golem wrote:
thirdkingdom wrote:Golem, how would you like to generate spells for magic-users?

I used my account at orokos for hp rolls so I didn't have to shunt back and forth on the character sheet: http://orokos.com/roll/770412: 1d4+1 5

I've got 105 gp leftover that I'm happy to share with my fellow PCs. The bettered armored/armed you are the better my chance of survival. Let me know if anyone needs some cash.

Paladin
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#23 Post by Paladin »

If sharing is allowed and you are willing, I will happily take 40gp to get plate and a shield.

roryb
Guide
Guide

#24 Post by roryb »

If there's still enough, I might upgrade Jacek's ring for chain. That's a difference of 45 gp...and he's still got 23. So if you don't mind dipping into 22 gp of that, he'll take it. I'll wait to see if there are others in greater need.

thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#25 Post by thirdkingdom »

Paladin wrote:If sharing is allowed and you are willing, I will happily take 40gp to get plate and a shield.

65 gp leftover. I've also got six flasks of oil and a lantern. It might not be a bad idea to have more oil (which is pretty cheap in S&W, apparently).

jason.connerley
Tracker
Tracker

#26 Post by jason.connerley »

I'm ok hanging with my ring mail and no shield, especially since we start with max HP instead of the 3 I rolled...

I'd need another 45 for chain mail, surely we'll have plenty of money shortly and we are a formidable party, what could go wrong?

beniliusbob
Ranger
Ranger

#27 Post by beniliusbob »

Ive got almost 50 gp I'm happy to share also. Survive together or die alone is how these things usually go!

I think armour for the fighting bruhs and oil for baddie flaming are both good ideas. There's also the possibility we may want to hire some hands, especially if we don't have a cleric.

Perhaps we should hold the cash and see what Golem has in store for us to make the best decision? If we're in a city setting we should be able to do some shopping once we get started.

jason.connerley
Tracker
Tracker

#28 Post by jason.connerley »

I agree that hiring some extra help, if only torch bearers, is an excellent idea.

roryb
Guide
Guide

#29 Post by roryb »

roryb wrote:If there's still enough, I might upgrade Jacek's ring for chain. That's a difference of 45 gp...and he's still got 23. So if you don't mind dipping into 22 gp of that, he'll take it. I'll wait to see if there are others in greater need.
@beniliusbob, if you don't mind Jacek taking 22 gp of that to get chain, I'll go ahead. That should still leave lots of left over for hired hands. Please voice any objection.

beniliusbob
Ranger
Ranger

#30 Post by beniliusbob »

roryb wrote:
roryb wrote:If there's still enough, I might upgrade Jacek's ring for chain. That's a difference of 45 gp...and he's still got 23. So if you don't mind dipping into 22 gp of that, he'll take it. I'll wait to see if there are others in greater need.
@beniliusbob, if you don't mind Jacek taking 22 gp of that to get chain, I'll go ahead. That should still leave lots of left over for hired hands. Please voice any objection.
Works for me. If it's okay by the DM, the 22 gp is yours! :D

roryb
Guide
Guide

#31 Post by roryb »

beniliusbob wrote:
roryb wrote:
Thanks, buddy! I'll put that to good use putting our youthful warrior between our industrious thief and danger.

Golem
Tracker
Tracker

#32 Post by Golem »

thirdkingdom wrote:
Golem wrote:

Please note that starting gold is 3d6x10, so your roll would be 130 gp

Golem
Tracker
Tracker

#33 Post by Golem »

beniliusbob wrote:
roryb wrote:
Well, I'll go ahead and allow the sharing of gold between characters and rule that everyone knows each other, possibly from hanging out at their favorite tavern.

Paladin
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#34 Post by Paladin »

thirdkingdom wrote:
Paladin wrote:If sharing is allowed and you are willing, I will happily take 40gp to get plate and a shield.

65 gp leftover. I've also got six flasks of oil and a lantern. It might not be a bad idea to have more oil (which is pretty cheap in S&W, apparently).
Thank you, sir. Ended up getting plate and a two-handed sword rather than a shield. Much appreciated.

Return to “In Dank Darkness Below (S&W)”