The Pumpkin Lord of Lankshorn - ICC

tpj
rossik
Ranger
Ranger

Re: The Pumpkin Lord of Lankshorn - ICC

#61 Post by rossik »

"Marcus, guides us trough the stars, then", asks Bor, the barbarian, in a calm tone

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#62 Post by Urson »

Marcus
I wish I could. Do any of you recognize this constellation? That might tell us what star this is.

While the others do their things, Marcus will search the constellation wall, searching for anything unusual.
FA FO

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#63 Post by ybn1197 »

Benedict will check the northern route as the Marcus studies the constellation wall.

tpj
Tracker
Tracker

#64 Post by tpj »

Marcus carefully searches the walls and ceilings but finds nothing apart from the tangle of growth and the tiny pumpkins. It appears the room may be only used to house the star map.

Benedict
You follow the north passage to the bend, where it turns sharply left. It opens upon another chamber after 20', roughly the same size as the previous one, but devoid of any special lighting. You can roughly make out another entrance on the north wall, that seems obstructed by some kind of large growth.

Koren n'Rhys
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#65 Post by Koren n'Rhys »

Filius
Filius will examine the star map more closely as well before the party moves on, to see if he has any better luck identifying the constellation and brighter star. He has no idea if that's information that has any real use, but it is something else to report back to Lord Barrathwaite.
We should follow Bentley in case he runs into trouble up ahead of us. I don't think we can learn anything else in this room.

(OOC: I think YBN got his characters mixed up. He plays Benedict in another game, Bemntley in this one. :D)

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#66 Post by ybn1197 »

Koren n'Rhys wrote:(OOC: I think YBN got his characters mixed up. He plays Benedict in another game, Bemntley in this one. :D)
That's what happens when you get older, the first thing to go is the mind. I don't remember what's next...

Bentley, knowing his own physical limitations, returns to the star map room to tell the others about what lies ahead.

polyhedral
Runner
Runner

#67 Post by polyhedral »

Savendra

Savendra squints at the constellation, trying to remember if she knew it from anything she'd studied. Hearing the others stirring to move on, though, she hefts her shield and prepares to move, not wanting to linger too long trying to remember.

[1d20] = 8 vs INT 10

rossik
Ranger
Ranger

#68 Post by rossik »

Bor will just follow the group. He is not a thinker, but a smasher!

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#69 Post by Urson »

Marcus
Marcus nods and pries one of the glowing pumpkins out of its spot. He stashes it in his pack.
FA FO

Return to “Dolmenwood Halloween Adventure (BX - Old-School Essentials)”