Action Thread 14

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Action Thread 14

#101 Post by rredmond »

PM sent
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#102 Post by Alethan »

Till has Bruard examine his bite wound, as well, to see if he can tell anything unusual about it.

If not, and if Yosef doesn't feel any additional negative effects from the previous bite, then he proposes they move onward towards the temple.

"I think these rats are just trying to wear us down... But they're just pissing me off," Till snarls. "Let's find this rat king fink and finish him off for good."
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

ToniXX
Site Admin
Site Admin

#103 Post by ToniXX »

Alethan wrote:Till has Bruard examine his bite wound, as well, to see if he can tell anything unusual about it.

If not, and if Yosef doesn't feel any additional negative effects from the previous bite, then he proposes they move onward towards the temple.

"I think these rats are just trying to wear us down... But they're just pissing me off," Till snarls. "Let's find this rat king fink and finish him off for good."
Bruard examines his halfling friend's wound and says In your case, my diminutive friend, it is a quick-moving poison. You may succumb before Yosef does. I say we use the scroll on you first.
"Sir, our research shows that the bird is equal to or greater than the word."

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#104 Post by Alethan »

"You mean succumb as in die?? Then yes, please do use one of the scrolls!"

Till starts sweating...

ToniXX
Site Admin
Site Admin

#105 Post by ToniXX »

Bruard finds the scroll with neutralize poison. He unrolls it, puts a hand upon Till's bite wound, then reads the spell aloud. Once he's finished, he watches the magic writing on the scroll vanish, then looks at Till. Feel better? Not waiting for an answer, he moves to Yosef and examines him further. Master Till reminded me that I have another scroll for curing poison. We may yet have to use it upon you, friend.

DM, can Bruard tell anything about Yosef's condition?

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#106 Post by rredmond »

Till feels no different, though in this case that may be a good thing.

PM sent
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!

ToniXX
Site Admin
Site Admin

#107 Post by ToniXX »

Bruard does the same to Yosef with the second Neutralize Poison scroll. He touches his wound and reads the spell off the scroll. Once done, he pulls back and examines Yosef, then Till, for any improvements.

Let's press on, and keep me apprised regarding your physical and mental states. If you two do not improve, we should turn back.

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#108 Post by Alethan »

Till nods his head and continues on towards the temple, mumbling, "damned bloody rats... Imma kill that wererat dead, I am."

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#109 Post by Argennian »

ToniXX wrote:... Let's press on, and keep me apprised regarding your physical and mental states. If you two do not improve, we should turn back.
"Thank you, friend Bruard. I will let you know if my condition worsens," Yosef replies quietly as he shakes out his arms and takes a few deep breaths. He then nocks an arrow, nods his readiness to the others and moves out with the party.
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#110 Post by rredmond »

Day 19 – 7:30 a

Till looks fine but Yosef doesn't look any better. You move forward some, hugging the wall and getting closer to the temple. After a some minutes Yosef stops, mopping his brow. Whatever the rat did to him does seem to be wearing on him.

Picture1.gif
Picture1.gif (41.13 KiB) Viewed 1429 times
I moved you forward a bit, but wanted to double check if there's any further actions before moving everyone even further.

[/b]HPs: Jeloon - 25/29; Till - 33/36; Yosef - 7/10; Bruard - 16/19
WIH: Till: short sword (15' radius light); Jeloon: Longsword (20' radius light), shield; Yosef: bow and arrow; Bruard: Mace, shield; Van: +1 ogre spear, shield; Eyman: +1 Battle Axe, shield
MO: 1- Till; 2- Jeloon; 3- Bruard & Eyman; 4- Ancor, Rosin, DAMs; 54 - Yosef; 5 - Van
Consumables: Lantern - (Till) 2 hours, 25 minutes left (off), 30' radius; Torch, 58 minutes (off), 40' radius; Torch, 60 minutes (off), 40' radius.
--------Spells: Yosef: 1-2/2, 2-1/1; Bruard: 1-5/5, 2-4/4

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#111 Post by Argennian »

"I... I am... sorry friends," offers Yosef reluctantly, tears welling up in his eyes from his regret and the strain. "My... my condition... appears to be... getting worse. I... do not know... how long... I can... keep going."

The elf looks embarrassed and lower than he has ever been seen to be. With watery eyes, pale, sweaty face and shaking hands, he looks about to the others to see their reactions...

OOC: :evil:
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

Flambeaux
Strider
Strider

#112 Post by Flambeaux »

Jeloon scoops up the elf and starts heading back to the Druid(ess?).

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#113 Post by rredmond »

Flambeaux wrote:Jeloon scoops up the elf and starts heading back to the Druid(ess?).
now there's a picture!

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#114 Post by Alethan »

Till nods and follows, keeping a watch out for more rat ambushes.

ToniXX
Site Admin
Site Admin

#115 Post by ToniXX »

Bruard does the same as Till, and moves to the front of the group, quickly leading the way back to where they came over the wall. He curses himself under his breath, then curses the rats, then this entire god-forsaken city!

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#116 Post by rredmond »

New Action Thread here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1069

Return to “Legacy of the Unknown - Pacesetter Games Playtest (OSRIC module)”