Character Creation

Koren n'Rhys
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Character Creation

#61 Post by Koren n'Rhys »

First off - welcome! And congrats on the really nice rolls. I'm going to paste your last PM in here too:
tibbius wrote:I don't see an urban thief making a lot of sense in this part of the Known World. I doubt there even are any locks in Volaga ... maybe in the ruined temple though?

Still, the thief class grants skills that have to be explained somehow. Maybe the woodsman crochets, which would support his skills for delicate tasks, and sets and removes snares, which might justify the traps skill. The sneaky stuff makes sense for a woodsman/hunter anyway.

Overall I'd be happy to be slotted in as Nasturtium Othwood, 1st level (woodsman) thief. Thanks!
That makes perfect sense to me, and allows Nasturtium to easily join the group and move on from here.

Once you wrap up the details, pls post the link to his sheet hear first so I can look it over before you post him in the Characters thread. Thanks!

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#62 Post by tibbius »

Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Koren n'Rhys
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#63 Post by Koren n'Rhys »

tibbius wrote:
Quick! Looks good overall - love the little bit of backstory for the name. Just a couple small things jump out. Thieves in BX are d4 HD, so your max hp should be 6 not 8. Under Inventory, rations are sold by the week, so if you bought two, that's actually 14 days. Also, I'd drop the Thief Skills in to a box under Notes for easy reference.

I think that's it! I'll try to get the next IC post up this afternoon so things can move along.

Return to “Adventures in the Known World (BX)”