On to Malforten - ICC

Golem
tpj
Tracker
Tracker

Re: On to Malforten - ICC

#121 Post by tpj »

Vulmer stretches out his hand as he waves his other hand over it and mutters in the Druidic language. Several berries appear in his open palm.

Goodberry: [2d4] = 5 berries conjured.

Here ya go lass. Eat these and ye’ll be right as rain in no time. They’re magical healing berries — medicine if ye will.

Spell goodberry marked as used.

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#122 Post by ybn1197 »

Thoryl Dhoradson

"Don't 'cha think it better to restrain 'er before givin' 'er the berries? If she is the informant, we don't want 'er up and abscondin' away from us too easily now do we?"

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#123 Post by Scott308 »

Tarron Dasys

Running would...not be a good idea. If it comes to that, I can stop her before she gets too far.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#124 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Amarth thinks of a poem but before breaking into it he walks over to Fetch "Glad ta see ya again. Yer a sly one aint yah, saw what ya did with that chicken bone bet that comes in handy." he gives her a wink. Seemingly out of nowhere he breaks out the short poem.

"I sit at tha end of tha world
me feet dangling over tha edge
wondering if just a little nudge
will send me tumbling down to tha earth below
Like a meteorite fallin' across tha sky.
Or will I fly free
Like tha comet dancin' with tha stars"
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#125 Post by Rex »

Cormac

"Good to see you up and about, that was a nasty fall."

Golem
Tracker
Tracker

#126 Post by Golem »

Here's where we're at... I made Fetch as a NPC rogue to help the party in that role but with another new player coming in with a rogue character there's no need for her. I want to bring Xyl in now. So let's jump ahead a little; Fetch is better thanks to the berries. You question her and Fetch says she has nothing to do with this Gritznak and after her thanks with the wolves, she moves on confident she can escape the villagers.

It's late and you make camp for the night without incident.

Actions?

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#127 Post by Rex »

Cormac

"Well I think we should check along the river for any sign of the bandits."

Golem
Tracker
Tracker

#128 Post by Golem »

Rex wrote:Cormac

"Well I think we should check along the river for any sign of the bandits."
It is at the moment the group notes a figure in the distance...

Ahlmzhad, please start here with Xyl. If you look at the map, the players are roughly ten miles north-northeast of Malforten along the west bank of the Drunderry River. Please make up whatever reason for Xyl to be there as well, within reason.

Ahlmzhad
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#129 Post by Ahlmzhad »

Xyl

The party would probably hear him before they see him. A Gnome dressed in Green and Yellow (with leather armor on) stands on the bank, his back pack and gear leaning against a handy tree. He is a bit away from the tree to get out from under its branches, and is working furiously at casting with a willow pole. In a high shrill voice you hear, "Ah, don't be that way me fishy. You may have got away that time, but I'm gonna be cooking you up before long. N'if you don't like me hook then I'll come in and get ye with me bare hands". Finally shushing for a bit having landed his line where he wanted it.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#130 Post by Rex »

Cormac

Softly "Maybe the fisher gnome knows something." Pointing at the gnome.

GreyWolfVT

#131 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Amarth looks at Cormac "Fisher gnome? I aint ne're heard o' no fisher gnome afore."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#132 Post by Rex »

Cormac

"Everyone has to eat something. I haven't seen one before either but I suppose there is at least one of everything somewhere out there."

tpj
Tracker
Tracker

#133 Post by tpj »

Vulmer snickers, A gnome, eh? That's like a dwarf with a pleasant temperament. Perhaps we should say hello.

GreyWolfVT

#134 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Amarth "Like a dwarf but they be leaner, with less beard an usually a bigger nose Vulmer." the dwarf bard corrects.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#135 Post by Rex »

Cormac

Cormac starts over to the gnome. "Hey there, I would like to ask you a couple of questions."

Ahlmzhad
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#136 Post by Ahlmzhad »

The Gnome hearing the question, waves wildly, and blasts out "Quiet, you'll scare away the fish". Then gestures for Cormac to come closer and speak to him at a lower volume.

He keeps working his line, but leans toward Cormac to aid him in asking his questions quietly.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#137 Post by Scott308 »

Tarron Dasys

Content that the gnome is an unlikely threat, the elven mage heads back to their camp where he begins making himself some tea. As he does so, he scans the area, attempting to find any sight of danger or their quarry.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#138 Post by Rex »

Cormac

"Hello mister gnome. I am the ranger Cormac and I am searching for any information about a gnoll bandit that has been seen here abouts. You wouldn't happen to have heard anything have you?"

GreyWolfVT

#139 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Amarth looks at Cormac and shushes him "Shhhh. You'll scare tha fish Cor." he whispers. The dwarf eagerly watches the gnome fishing having only really watched men and halflings fish before.

Ahlmzhad
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#140 Post by Ahlmzhad »

The Gnome considers the Rangers question. Making odd movements of his jaw and eyes, as if he's actively thinking. "Nah, can't say that I have. Would 'e haf any loot?"

Return to “The Umbrage Saga (Castles & Crusades)”