OOC Chat Lounge

Golem
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC Chat Lounge

#41 Post by Rex »

I gave you an out Ed, just need to decide how you want to play it out since you now know what you are dealing with.

Golem
Tracker
Tracker

#42 Post by Golem »

Just a quick update, Leitz has left the game and it's been awhile since ybn1197 has last posted. I've sent him a PM and I hope all is well with him. If you know anyone who would like to play in this game, feel free to invite them.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#43 Post by Rex »

There is a post up in the looking for players forum asking to join by tpj.

Golem
Tracker
Tracker

#44 Post by Golem »

I was hoping to post and do some cleaning up but I arrived at home too late and too tired to do anything. However, I am off this week for a much needed vacation and that means more time for the Umbrage Saga!

Now for some personnel changes. Leitz is gone and we wish him luck in his other games. With one gone another joins in, so let's say a welcome to our newest party member tpj. Seems he will be playing an elven druid.

Also, after a brief absence, ybn1197 is back and ready to take up his dwarf cleric. Huzza!

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#45 Post by Scott308 »

Welcome tpj!

Welcome back ybn!
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#46 Post by Rex »

Welcome tpj and glad you are back ybn1197!

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#47 Post by ybn1197 »

Thanks! After the drama of the last month or two, my wife surprised me when I got home Friday after work back on the 30th. We had vacation time set for last week for a stay-cation, but she had packed our bags and booked a week at the ocean. She conveniently forgot my tablet so my only access to the internet was my phone and these old eyes do not read this visit very well on a 6" screen.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#48 Post by GreyWolfVT »

oh lordy lol i have been spelling my own character name wrong Amarth not Armath :lol:
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Scott308

#49 Post by Scott308 »

:lol:

Named after the mountain in LotR, or named after the death metal band that took their name from the mountain in LotR?
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

GreyWolfVT

#50 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Scott308 wrote::lol:

Named after the mountain in LotR, or named after the death metal band that took their name from the mountain in LotR?
Both actually.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Scott308

#51 Post by Scott308 »

I'm a big Amon Amarth fan. Was very disappointed to see they were not going to be playing in Wisconsin on their tour. I can't make it to Chicago for a show, but would have been there if they played Milwaukee or (preferably) Madison!

GreyWolfVT

#52 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I don't make it to much of anything but perhaps one day. :)

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#53 Post by Rex »

I get to occasional shows in Montreal, its only 45 minutes of drive time from me, but the border can add more time then the drive takes sometimes.

GreyWolfVT

#54 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Sorry i find it interesting to have a dwarf bard that only has his accent when not singing. ;) Also for the Spinal Tap song lol I apologize as well. :P

Scott308

#55 Post by Scott308 »

Ed, was Amarth dancing around an 18 inch model of Stonehenge? Also, don't apologize for Spinal Tap- especially if he turned up to 11!

Scott308

#56 Post by Scott308 »

This is a brutal job interview so far for Vulmer! :lol:

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#57 Post by Rex »

More realistic than most tavern intros, but starting to get it going. I too like Spinal Tap so have at it Ed.

GreyWolfVT

#58 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Lol alright well it was the only druid song i could come up with on my first "thought". :)

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#59 Post by ybn1197 »

Scott308 wrote:Ed, was Amarth dancing around an 18 inch model of Stonehenge?
I really think you're just making much too big a thing out of it.

There's something about this that's so black, it's like how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

Alright, I'll stop. :lol:

GreyWolfVT

#60 Post by GreyWolfVT »

He danced around the nearest table pretending it was the stonehenge ;)

Return to “The Umbrage Saga (Castles & Crusades)”